Sasha is next

Sasha is next.

Attached: $asha Banks ( SashaBanksWWE) Twitter.png (355x649, 67K)

>inb4 Vince plans out a 10 minute long RAW opener where all the heels clown Sasha with horse photoshops

Whole roster is next

based

I hope not. Keep this crybaby botch machine away from AEW desu.

Nah. Won't ever happen. She's an e-drone through and through.

Lmao what a mark

You just know that there's a roster full of upper midcarders who saw the way Moxley was booked tonight and want out.

>wwe makes wrestling fans hate wrestling
this is known

most of the roster was tweeting about the show

>e-womeme
as long as she stays the fuck away from the joshis I don't care

>There's a Bayley tweet in there too
OHNONONONONONONONONO Vincetty got a ethered by a t shirt company.

kek what is he gonna do, fire them?

wwe women are fucking ass though

lol you think Vince is letting Sasha go after what Moxley just did? He's gonna shut the gate and burn the bridge to it so no one else can leave.

i hate sasha banks more than anyone on earth and always hoped she would get a career ending injury any time i saw her wrestle

Would they want her? She seems to be a spoiled brat by all accounts and difficult to work with, aside from being a shitter in ring.

Would unironically be dimes.

Did you not hear MJF? A horse can't be the face of the company.

Damn, Sasha fans LOOK like THAT?

Attached: 7F2CC1E7-1A74-4F67-94C6-1FB90269736B.jpg (750x379, 128K)

That dude was the shit

Sasha is a Sasha drone

Thank you AEW for saving WWE from this psycho bitch

All waifufags are fat autists.

A&W doesn't want that botch machine shitter.

This. What's gonna happen when she's told she won't be the first AEW women's champion?

Yeah, I’m thinking she’s getting a ibs gimmick.

beggin ya

you basing this on what? The way everyone stopped jumping ship once Bret left? LMAO, you fool.

>Constantly putting herself and other workers at risk because she wants to earn brownie points with smarks by doing movez that she can't even pull off properly because she's a shitty wrestler
>Will immediately cry and complain backstage and on social media if she's not booked to win all the time
They'd be retarded if they actually hired her

>you basing this on what?
On your very next sentence, you retard.

She'll never, ever do it. She's a WWE mark who can't accept what a shithole it is, or her entire life's work would be for nothing. She would see AEW as beneath her.

And she knows she'd get exposed. The joshi girls wouldn't put up with her dangerous, sloppy mark shit.

I don't even get what it would accomplish. Sasha would just go to AEW, be trated seriously, and Horsesha Neighnks would be forgotten about.

Once she jumps ship all it takes is her pitching a major bitchfit over a finish or her botching leading to a serious injury (she's lucky to avoid this but it'll happen any day now) she'd be fucked

>get exposed?
lmfao, what?
she's been exposed every fucking match she's had on the main roster. she's TRASH, it doesn't take joshis to do that.

I hope she actually leaves. I'm sick of all these pussies that bitch and complain and moan and cry and then sign a new 4 year contract with WWE.

The problem with Sasha is that she can't wrestle or talk though. What's she gonna do when she's wrestling one of the Joshis?

It would be pretty based of Vince to let every woman in WWE out of their contract, because if AEW doesn't sign them then they are sexist. Then AEW will go out of business

Casual marks still thinks she's good. Mainly because the shitters she worked with were trash as well so there was no point of comparison for them. With Joshis she wouldn't have that protection anymore.

>Going to my favorite handshake training seminar will instantly make Sasha less of a botch machine with a fragile ego!
Your smarkism won't warp reality I'm afraid

Attached: 1558210512582.jpg (676x749, 34K)

Sasha wont face the joshi's. She'll be facing kylie and baker

it's delusion. she's really fucking terrible. it shows since she debuted, and she still can't be assed to fucking improve. people bitch about charlotte's nepotism, but sasha's fuckups are regular and it's a miracle she hasn't seriously fucked someone up yet. her ass should've been fired years ago.

Seems like she's begging them for a job and they don't have any interest.

Based. Fuck WWE.

Lmao, this is for the decade of Vince shoving down people's throat is choices because ''he knows better than the fans what they want''.

Great, now suffer. WWE was terrible under Cena, cancer under Roman, now it has cancer and has become an SJW shitfest.

BURN

>and it's a miracle she hasn't seriously fucked someone up yet
Paige.

i don't make it a point to watch the divas wrestle, so i forgot about that. it was a house show too, what a retard.

Paige had it coming sooner or later

Explain her match with Bayley in takeover.

>and has become an SJW shitfest

so you're not watching aew either

not a 5 star match, or even 4 if that's what you're getting at.

She’s not leaving WWE. It’s a fucking work.

Just like Ambrose

That botching horse needs to stay away from the AEW Joshis.

Pauletty suicide when?

his contract was actually up

based

Lexi still owes botcha a broken nose
god I hope she does it with her feet

She loves wrestling, but losing a title match not so much

I still remember when wwememe wrestlers were watching NJPW till morning and saying it was the best shit they ever saw. I wonder how Vince's ego can recover from that and now from this.

>Saying wr*stling
She's going to get fired.

post yfw vince chains the doors shut on the performance center and orders it put to the torch

i'll admit i got worked, the whole farewell tour thing really threw me off

>Vince is letting her out of her long term contract

Never going to happen. The best bet for her would be to be quiet and work out her contract and then leave. She's just making it harder for herself.

Attached: 45t6476474.jpg (800x450, 39K)