Leaving a company that pays you more money for risking your life

>leaving a company that pays you more money for risking your life

Money and miles Mox marks...money and miles

Attached: ohwow.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

The company you say pays so well doesn’t offer health insurance. Ambrose has nfl level healthcare now.

How do you know he’s not getting more money?

He’s definitely got less miles since he won’t be doing 300 shows a year for aew

Hope he gets an office job with them since only the boys get that sweet coverage

AEW is giving out bigger contracts, Jericho himself said he got the biggest contract of his entire career from them

Moxley will
>be paid more
>have more input on his character
>have health insurance
>have to work less matches

Where where you when WWE became hotdogs and handshakes?

ambrose did more house shows in wwe than anyone else these past 3 years, i'm sure he doesnt give a shit about getting paid less

pretty sure deanetty is very likely making more money and putting in less miles here, E-mark
but you knew that

only AEW management gets healthcare, marl

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1551823591251.jpg (1242x670, 154K)

no he doesn't

it's not like with the money he was making he couldnt buy his own health care.... do you think electricians and plumbers and shit that are independent contracts dont have any health care? lol

>makes nash his avatar
>is retarded
every time

kek what a bitch

Imagine you work for Coca-Cola and you leave to go work for Mr. Pibb.

Great career move. The only art in pro wrestling IS MAKING FUCKING MONEY.

then
>no health care
>pay all travel costs
>do the most amount of shows from 2015 to 2017. 200 a fucking year, he was even doing 2 shows in the same day at certain places.
>have to deal with vince's inane shit
now
>health care
>less shows
>more input
>more money
gee I wonder why he left

this

And I'm sure the latter is a sustainable business model.

You play both sides til WWE outbids AEW because they can and will. Look up how Nash and Hall got paid.

That's the real work in pro wrestling, not having the artistic freedom to DDT a Canadian on a giant poker chip.

Imagine thinking this

>Mr. Pibb.
you mean that brand of soda owned by coca-cola and gets bottled in the same place?

>And I'm sure the latter is a sustainable business model.
The guy who owns it has more money than Vince does and better business sense.
Let me ask, do you think that show tonight lost or made money?

Moxley is making more money to do less work though.

You realize the hotdog shit is a meme, right? The Khans are fucking throwing money at this shit. I can't say for sure that he's getting paid more, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is. Plus he's working way less and actually getting healthcare and travel expenses paid for.

On top of that, he lives in Las Vegas, and it's rumored the TNT show will hold most of the weekly TV broadcasts there. Dude is gonna save so much money from not needing to travel.

The guy who owns it is going to throw away money on his son's pet project. This is how Shad Khan made billions, yep.

Because he doesn't know how to do the real WORK in pro wrestling.

that's true. i wonder what AEW's house show model is going to look like. i doubt thats something they'll even be getting to within the next year

>And I'm sure the latter is a sustainable business model.
fucking lmao

I guess not for Vince, since that's the only way he's been able to make money for years now, is by stealing it from his employees.

Shad Khan literally let his son piss away about 300 million at Fullham FC in the last year.

Would you rather work for an established company with GUARANTEED TV MONEY whose sole focus is wrestling, or an unproven company that is not going to be profitable for a long time? Dixie's dad never got tired of throwing fucking money down the shitter right?

WWE offered more money, he left for "the love"

>Hotdogs and handshakes = Health care
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I bet Fulham is actually making money considering they're part of the top tier league for the most popular sport in the world. EPL has a profitable tv deal and sponsorships. The club alone is worth billions.

No. His retarded son got them relegated and signed a ton of worthless players to huge contracts. They're out of the Premier League and fucked because of the moron.

And you're using this to defend Ambrose going to AEW? This is then comparable to Ronaldo leaving for the MLS before he's a broken down mess like Jericho or Dustin. They know how to play the game.

The one that gives me healthcare and pays for my travel. Especially when my job description involves frequent travel and a high risk of injury.
You've obviously never held a fucking job in your life.

>Money and miles

Kevin Nash. 45 years in the business. Net worth 7m, currently signing autographs at poorly attended conventions with his chronic alcoholic buddy Scott Hall (net worth 1.5m), and attending bingo hall feds to make ends meet.

Chris Jericho. 25 years in the business. Net worth of 16m. Currently main eventing a new promotion in front of 17k people, making "the biggest on contract fee I've ever made" as a part timer.

Money and miles indeed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-083230_OGYouTube.jpg (1480x720, 449K)

Have you? Ambrose has 100% coverage that makes up for the pay cut from leaving WWE? Are you even aware WWE covers a lot of surgeries and major health expenses for their talent? Have you ever negotiated for a single fucking thing in your life?

I'm sure you've had a job that you immediately left because your cousin started a business out of his garage and was "gonna totally make bank bro".

Fucking think. THINK TEN YEARS FROM NOW when his body is broken from the higher impact style AEW may have...if the company even exists. Can he do HoF appearances for AEW? Movies? Be an agent down the line?

Where'd Jericho make his money again? Sounds like all those years in WWE paid off.

>he doesn’t know how much money the Khan family has

typical nash fan kwab

>2 hotdogs a year
>gets an additional warm can of coke every 5 months
>gets an extra mustard packet at the end of every year

>Where'd Jericho make his money again? Sounds like all those years in WWE paid off.
His net worth literally jumped 3m in the last year numbnuts.

HUWERR DUREE ME MARKETTY ON DA INTERNET ME KNOW ABOUT THE INS AND OUTS OF DA BIZ

Attached: 1530837190556.gif (650x705, 38K)

>leaving a company that pays you more money
>Jericho got offered the biggest deal of his life with AEW

Attached: 1508972477591.jpg (456x402, 30K)

>his body is broken from the higher impact style AEW may have
You wut bud? You know WWE have a higher injury rate than most Indies and it's down to the schedule yeah? Besides, you're talking like he'd get a pension or so shit in WWE.

That's a pretty sweet deal. Work the tv show and drive home in 15 minutes. I cant really knock dean if this is the case.

>Billionaires overpaying for old talent

Stop me if you've heard this one...Jericho's contract has WHAT to do with Ambrose? He's in his prime money years.

>He's in his prime money years.
>implying they wouldn't have also given him the biggest deal of his life as well
>Tony Kahn has confirmed a limited tour schedule

He's going to work less and get paid more.

Attached: D24A53B3-EBB5-4E98-91A0-D00DB3B9440F.jpg (916x540, 106K)

EVEN THROUGH THE THREE HOUR RAM
THE DRONIE COPES ... ALWAYS

Attached: hey colt cabana you fucking kike research codoh institute.jpg (650x370, 109K)

Moxley wants to bleed, though. He legit enjoys violent wrestling, and will be paid good money to do it. Dude is living his dream.