How is this ok? Cancel Lucha Underground

How is this ok? Cancel Lucha Underground.

Attached: pirate btfo.webm (634x360, 1.22M)

cancel OP for his shitty bait posting

HANG ON WHAT THE FUCK.
I watched every episode of Lucha Underground and I don't remember Kairi Sane being in it at all.

it was the episode where the whole show was pentagon jr vs. the black lotus tribe in a gauntlet match

I went to the taping and me and my fellow spics chanted "OTRA CHINA" (another Chinese) when they lost.

Bruh, Pentagon took on Kairi, Io and Mayu in a reverse gangbang and it's unironically one of the best moments of the entire series, no matter what the triggered sjws tell you.

Attached: 1490628882634.png (1053x593, 855K)

Season 3, Episode 13. Pentagon fights Mayu Iwatani, Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai back to back.

That's Doku.

Attached: mkzu0vtuql0y[1].jpg (6136x2048, 1.83M)

What the actual fuck.
I need to go back and watch this shit again.
I recall the match now you mention it but I didn't pay any attention to who any of them were.
To be fair at that point I'd never heard of any of them so that might be why I didn't give a shit.

>man beat up by women
Cringe

>zoomers

Attached: 5718e6f1dd08954f268b45b7-750-563.jpg (750x563, 44K)

That was also cringe.

Pentagon went through Kairi and Mayu with relative ease, by the time final boss Io showed up he was gassed to shit and she started hitting him with weapons, it made more sense than most intergender encounters. Hell, LU itself later said fuck it and had Taya be evenly matched to Sami Callahan.

Men have been getting beaten up by women since the dawn of time don't act like some /pol/ cunt like you're a hard fucker.

>Poison
>Assassination
>Ghost
I'll miss LU's dumb bullshit.

I hated Jerimiah Crane but I soon got to know and now I fucking love Sami Callihan.
The last GCW had Callihan Vs. Nick Gage and that's one of the things I really wanna see along with Callihan Vs. Jimmy FUCKIN' Havok.

And the "men" that happens to are cringe incarnate.

>Pentagon went through Kairi and Mayu with relative ease

Mayu put up a pretty good fight. Kairi was buried like a geek.

Attached: DSnO_V2VwAUHEu3.jpg (720x1280, 157K)

Did you hate Jeremiah Crane even after he died but the Reptile Tribe resurrected him and he was exactly the same EXCEPT now he was called Jeremiah Snake?

>getting beaten up by a woman
>calling yourself a man
>needing to be "hard" to not let a woman beat you up

I was there too and can confirm. I forgot if the chant made it to air or if they took it out

>regularly gets the shit beaten out of him by women
Holy shit my man, like just grab them.

ohnononon state of this simp letting /pol/ in his head rent free

I actually really liked The Reptile Tribe... Kobra Moon, Daga, Luchasaurus and Jerimiah SNEK was based as fuck.

I know you think you're a big bad man but there's at the very least 100,000 women on the planet that would fuck you up.

Yeah because grabbing women really works.
Expect to get put on a list you sexual deviant.

She's at least a former body builder and bigger than 90% of the guys today. Not a little autistic Asian.

/pol/ is on of 4chans mega draws, gotta accept them or go back to Plebbit

Forgot Drago... Drago was a fucking dude.

It does really work. Have you ever actually had to subdue a hysterical woman?

Is this A good lucha thing show? Should I check it out

No because women only get wet around me.
I mean, they do go crazy, but it's usually after I've dicked the fuck out of them and at that point I'm not paying attention and smoking a joint.

This was the moment I was done with LU. Made Penta look like a complete geek.

BEANED so many BEANED

You should have while it was still airing.

god I wish that was me

/pol/ has X-pac heat

Kairi Sane is able to wrestle in a credible level with Pentagon Jr. but E-drones thing that botchewomen are the revolution of the bussines.

Fuck off, the only legit women's wrestling is joshi wrestling

The fact that the only draws they make are from Plebbit is the problem

>one of the best moments of the entire series
THE best moment of the series
ftfy

Nah, she was completely destroyed. Maybe she got one offensive or two but so did Kairi.

This was based and russo at his peak. Legendary

god they look so hot here

I can watch it somewhere right

Kairi vs. Lesnar when

is there a section of video game fans who want to eliminate intergender matches in fighting games?

you sound like you actually fuck gay black guys user. Also there is not a single woman on the planet, that I can't win in a 1 on 1 street fight.