Has a weigh-in press conference

>has a weigh-in press conference
>does 1 (one) weigh-in
>no Jericho
>no Omega
>no face-offs

Jesus Christ this was a JOKE. I don't even hate AEW or anything, but this was bush-league and AWFUL. A fucking wedding proposal?!?! *huff* *wheeze* BAHAHAHAH!!

"Change The World". Fuck right off, this wasn't even on New Japan's press conference level and that's completely in another language!

Attached: 3485897-dek.png (1268x712, 508K)

Keep seething E-cuck

This shit wasn't THAT bad. Matt and Dustin cut great promos. The only really bad shit was Kip Sabian and Sammy Guevara. And their theme songs were horrendous. And the production was a little bit botched.

I'm not defending it, either. It was mostly bad but it had some good moments.

the pokemon theme was super cringe

Attached: 1535085320079.webm (362x640, 1.15M)

Link?

What the fuck? OH that's a dog

>Matt and Dustin cut great promos

Attached: 1557779239628.gif (220x203, 2.12M)

>has a weigh-in press conference
>does 1 (one) weigh-in
Is this true? What was the fucking point then

I honestly think it hurt the buyrate

Is that a buneary?

I'm literally going to watch and enjoy this show just out of the sheer seethe and asshurt coming from this site. Keep giving it attention. Go ahead. You're only making it more popular and I love it.

I don't think so. Everyone already committed to the idea of buying the show will buy it, and everyone committed to the idea of not watching it, won't buy it. But one thing's for certain... This certainly didn't help.

>thinks this board is relevant
Forget getting out more, you need to leave this board more

Keep seething tranny

Attached: AEW tranny.jpg (1242x1738, 1.33M)

haven't watched WWE in years I'm a New Japan Chad and that AEW shit was trash

>This shit wasn't THAT bad
>It was mostly bad
Pick one

Tell that to the one or two people flooding 80 Anti-AEW threads each and everyday. A comment takes 15 seconds, but all day everyday shitposting about something you supposedly hate? Yeah, go outside, seek sunlight.

Get worked less.

WORKED

>This shit wasn't THAT bad.
holy shit he was actually RIGHT about you dumbshits defending garbage with this line!

Attached: 7c67o9rpz2u21.jpg (777x768, 57K)

Kek

new japan has great press conferences because they are fashion shows

They need to just do a pre-match press conference. Unless they're planning to do specific weight divisions like New Japan, then weights are irrelevant.

The weigh in was supposed to be Hangman and Pac to play off of the full gear challenge storyline, but that got cancled so they switched them out. They should of just came up with a different segment to replace it since being weighed in had no relevance for any other match.

you're not wrong, especially with the G1 presser lol, but they at least focus entirely on the up-coming event(s) with everyone present and make their motivations clear. AEW have really dropped the ball on "actual build" with this show, why are Jericho and Omega even pissed at each other in kayfabe?

Attached: U226iKqEHAAShEeOTuTibfivs9DqDhDAQj3FbCzGoVY.jpg (640x427, 76K)

There's no storylines outside of Cody's match of course, and even that one is weak and rushed. It's just a $50 PPV full of people fake fighting for the sake of fake fighting. Why should any normal person give a fuck?

DOA