Who was the Janetty?

Attached: 343DB0E8-7050-4F3D-BD0A-89691DB4AADC.jpg (640x301, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0Xej6Sz5nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Triple Jannetty to big dimes V

3 is the Jannetty and Vice City is the Michaels

III unfortunately, despite it being a great game. Just never talked about compared to VC or SA.

Rare triple Michaels

The rare triple michaels but only on PC because ps2 games are unplayable now on their controller.

VC and III are the jannetty to big dimes san andreas

SA > VC > III

San Andreas is obviously the Michaels, it's by far the most popular and talked about title.

Attached: 9b7bb38ca73657ad74c7d93b9e326154.jpg (399x518, 31K)

III revolutionized the open world sandbox videogame and changed vidya. No way is it the Jannetty ya zoomers.

spbp

Even tho Vice City is the best one it's a rare triple michaels

and then got Jannettied by the next two in the series which revolutionized open world sandbox even more.

Have sex

MINT

FPBP

San Andreas is the clear Michaels
SAMP is DIMES

SA is the Michaels and this board will never admit it because the protag is a nigger.

You're confusing us with Yea Forums. We have always been a progressive board.

Its only talked about because of memes.
>Protagonist
Tommy Vercitti is the best GTA protagonist ever.
>Story
Tommys story from betrayal to revenge is a fun story that makes sense throughout the game. You see lance getting distant and bitchy. Ryder just betrays you for fuckall. Vercitti is actually building a hugr empire and while getting worked initially to do others bidding eventually he makes his decisions and becomes king of 80s vice city. CJ is an errand boy sent by many grocery clerks, all of his decisions are made for him.
>timeline
80s cocaine era is more entertaining then early 90s gangbanger era.
>Location
I felt the need to seperate time and location because as much as I want to give this to Vice City the addition of Las Venturas and the giant desert give san andreas the edge.
>Supporting Cast
Vice City though its close.
>Radio
Vice City
Realistically speaking San Andreas is Bigger and it adds all the extra mechanics in CJs upkeep and skills which is fatastic and the gang territory shit. I can see why anyone could argue that san andreas is the better game. However the point I would make is if you removed those concepts and additions you have a game thats not as good as Vice City. Add those features to VV and it makes Vice City a superior game by a mile.
Ending this faggot blog I doubt anyone will read I have been playing GTA since 3 came out, the only ps1 era GTA I have played is 2. My rankings would be.
>1. V. I dont even play it like others do, havent really done a lot online. It added a lot to the table its retarded big & has so many layers
>2. Vice City
>3. San Andreas
>4. IV (no pun intended)
>5. 2. Its a lot of fun.
>6. 3. It was revolutionary at the time and between it & vice city are the gtas I spent the most time in just looking back its the dead last one. I didnt play stories but rockstar can make a game called DOG SHIT & I would still buy it because I havent bought a single rock star game ever that disappointed me. I need to have sex.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

desu SA's "yo we niggas we shoot other niggas that's what niggas do, homie yeah I dig fried chicken" gimmick is what makes it inferior to Vice City's 80s Scarface gimmick

It's this but I also blame Vice City (along with the post-punk revival) for starting the endless 80s nostalgia.

Vice is dimes.

San Andretty is bloat

Not gonna lie, when I started up as CJ in the 9th grade I wasnt thrilled about it but SA, its characters and CJ won me over within the first hour. CJ is probably one of the best bulbasaurs in all of video games.

>If you took out something that helped make a game great it wouldn't be as great.

Are you shoot autistic?

>and the gang territory shit
gang territory shit was present in Vice City tho

III is the Janetty.
Vice City is arguably the best.
San Andreas was pretty damn fun.
V was great but lacked the charm that Vice City had... great fucking radio soundtrack though.
Non-stop pop is the one.
All Saints - Pure Shores.

It was and believe me I larped the shit out of that. But the whole tagging, claiming, and defending colored territories was dope as fuck. Vice City didnt have that. Like I said. If you fit Vice City with all the bells and whistles of SA its already the superior game but ganglang warfare wouldve put it to an untouchable level.
Its in my opinion that if you added all the things from V and give it online capabilities and made the map a tad bit bigger Vice City would be the best game in the series. To me Vice City has the best story and best characters although V. Is damn near close

I only played Vice City and did not really like so I don't have a horse in this race but
>if you removed those concepts and additions you have a game thats not as good as Vice City.
If you take away what makes something good then it gets worse, go figure? Vice City does not have those things to make it better, so you're speaking in pure speculation that you don't know how close to reality it would be.

Loved Non-stop pop because it appealed to me as a millennial boomer by mostly playing turn of the millennium chart pop

Attached: boomer.gif (467x398, 70K)

The argument I am making is take ironman out of his suit and hes basically a normal guy. Take batman out of his suit and hes easily the winner in any fight between the two. Superior strength and training.
Put San Andreas and Vice City on a completely even level playing field theres a clear winner and its still Vice City.

1 theg 1 obese virgin

theg BTFO in this post

Except there is no "out of the suit" you fucking autist, it's all a part of the actual game. Your ifs and butts about bells and whistles dont apply here.

I still said regardless Vice City is the better game. Keep seething

>great fucking radio soundtrack though.
>Non-stop pop is the one.
>All Saints - Pure Shores.

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 26K)

wtf guys this wrestling board. im reporting you guys right now!

>All these fags talking about how great 5s radio stations are.
>No mention of Soulwax which arguably has the best 20 minutes of continuous music
Fucking plebs all of you

>IV has a kino story
>nobody cares because DUDE VICE CITY SCARFACE LMFAO

Attached: 1558732262522.jpg (256x287, 17K)

Attached: tenpenny.jpg (1049x633, 126K)

Alright buddy tell me what makes Nikos journey so enjoyble?

no, nobody cares because IV was unplayable on PC at the time due to poor optimisation and was unplayable on consoles due to shit ass controls, so 90% of the people who started it quit after the second mission

Storywise V is the obvious jannetty of the series

Same.
I know every pop song on there and used to love it as a 10 - 13 year old so I used to just fly down the roads in a car listening to the music and not actually playing the game.

Mad respect blud.

IV might be my favourite because I like dour, depressing shit. Same reason I really liked Max Payne 3.

VC mainly because I remember seeing the commercial when I was a kid and still remember it to this day.

Niko came to America to pursue the dream and escape the ghosts of his wartime past. However, he soon finds out the American dream isn't about living the high life; it's being able get what you want the most by playing the game. A lifetime of violence prepared him for a journey through the world of capitalist corruption that is liberty city, and in the end he got what he wanted: the man who sold out his unit at his mercy. And the game doesn't even reward you for taking revenge, because Niko doesn't need to live with his comrades in the past. He has new comrades in a new country in a new life. That's the real American dream, to be able to start anew without being a slave to what happened before.

Tommy Vercetti literally went down south on a job, said fuck it halfway through and just decided to get money. That's it.

gta games are like the women in your life, the last one's always the best

VC for the god tier
A E S T H E T I C
E
S
H
E
I
C

What? I never had any problems on the 360.

Does anyone remember the first few games on PS1?
GTA London was fucking brilliant.
I was kinda sad when they went from birdseye view to 3rd person view.

Niko and his journey were kinda boring and gloomy for me. Hell in the end I chose to keep roman alive because roman and brucie at least brought life to a consistently depressing story.

they all job to San Andreas. Vice City is the Janetty; just coz it was an expansion of III. Even though it's WAAAYYY better than III

Based officer

>typing all that shit out
you unironically need to have sex

GTA 1 blew my mind because the concept of "just go around and do whatever" was alien to me and the even as a kid I thought they could only pull it off by making it look like an Amiga game. Then GTA III came along looking like other third person games on the PS2

Preach, wigger

I already beat you to that punchline in the last sentence.

There were loads of games out around the time that were shooters and you could kill shit like Doom and the Alien game with the facehuggers, but none where you could just go around murdering innocent pedestrians if you wanted to and hijacking cars.
I'm not a sadistic guy but I love killing innocents in games just for fun, fuck it.

im in the middle of a san andreas 100% run

game has the best cast

>a consistently depressing story
That's the point. GTA 4 is a black comedy

I'm a LC/VC Stories chad

Attached: gta-lcs-vcs-covers_960.0.jpg (1200x800, 203K)

maybe it was a PS3 problem because at the time multiplats were actually 360 games ported to PS3 and until 2010 PS3 multiplats were visibly inferior (see Bayonetta or RDR)
all I remember that I got GTA IV and complained the vehicle controls sucked and all of my friends who played said they hated the controls in IV

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 392K)

Look I like IV and its story. But, VC, SA and V have better stories

>V had a better story than IV
V's story was presented in a slick way but I did not give a shit about literally anyone in that game. No cohesive singular focus all the way through just felt like a shitty HEAT knockoff most the time. IV's story was MUCH more memorable with way better characters.

The real Michael's coming through

Attached: MV5BOTA2ZGJlMzktMWIzNi00ZDBjLTg3NzktMTFlY2E0MzNlZmFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU3Nzk4MDQ@._V1_.jpg (551x572, 257K)

This guy get's it, you're all just simps.

it still is unplayable and unoptimized, I had to do a lot to get it working on pc

based

I salute you Tonyfag, SA will always be the michaels of the GTA's but LCS had a pretty charm for me that III lacked. It was fun overall.
>V
>Better story
IV's plot was much better than the clusterfuck that was V, at least I cared for Niko at then end, I could care less for what those 3 simps ended doing. Plus shitting on SA is the biggest complain people has against V.

Isn't it weird how the best GTAIV DLC was the one where they realised how badly they fucked up with the base game?
>OH FUCK WE NEED COLOURS AND INTERESTING MISSIONS

Which one was the Janetty?

Attached: 589E5B37-F21F-4443-9049-FFB0CCBC1C82.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Objectively true. Compare the dimes drawn

Red Dead Redemption 2 is real life its a double michaels. But 2 is better. If you play 2 the right way it is the most immersive video game experience ever created

1 obviously, but it's a silly comparison. Two great games.

no we aren't progressiveness is for faggots

lol

i shoot brown people and kidnap their women and let them off in the wilderness and shoot them

ALL MY EXES LIVE IN TEXAS

>All Saints
Patrician taste

San Andretty

Don't even care, I like every single one of their songs.
Black Coffee is also a fucking tune.
youtu.be/v0Xej6Sz5nU

I like to try to be nice to everyone until someone is rude to me. Unfortunately most campers are pricks that just want to be left alone.

Soulwax and FlyLo FM are based

>lens flare right into the camera
>pink everything
>can't swim
>music BTFO by the PSP spinoff
>over hyped
>bad aiming still hadn't been fixed
>shit city
>Scarface: The World Is Yours is the true 80s Miami title
>Lance Vance > Tommy Vercetti
>relied heavily on the fan base from Scarface and The Sopranos, allowing the developers to release a shitty game

Vice City is easily the worst. There's no argument. This is a fact.

BASED San Andreas

Attached: Gta_d6ed04_1582370.jpg (500x1667, 215K)

Yep, this guy here gets it.

Triple Michaels. Only fags will say otherwise.

It's better than V

Attached: 20190517_183420.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

III and it's not even close. Have you tried playing it lately?

SA > IV > VC > III > V

Nigga, IV is literally the Jannetty to Saints Row 2.

>the next two in the series which revolutionized open world sandbox even more.
lol no way. the step from gta 2 to 3 is beyond even the step from SA to 4.

San Andreas was the Michaels.
III is the Jannetty.

San Andreas is the obvious Michael's, Vice City is Razor, and 3 is Hogan. The end.

Triple Michaels but III is the Kawada

No, I was playing them on the PC.