What are your thoughts on Randy Orton?

Attached: randy-orton.jpg (696x391, 66K)

Male. No voice. Next.

begging ya to fuck off to where ya came from simp

I'm not gay or anything but I'd let randy fuck my ass then suck him off and have him jizz on my face

Lazy

same but I'd let him finish in my ass no homo tho

>heheh i'm not gay but im gay heheh
You'e not funny, shithead.
>in b4 worked heheh

World's most boring wrestler finds a way to get credit for one move that's over, even when 90% of the work is done by the guy taking it.

>ME ANGERY RAAAAAA
lose weight fatty

boring smokey mountain shitter cuck

I like him when he's a heel or a tweener, absolute trash when he's a face, no exceptions.

this whole board is a work mark

shitter. probably the most boring wrestler to make it big in WWE

I used to hate him but I loved the Legend Killer gimmick and his recent jaded boomer phase.

makes Buff Bagel seem charismatic

Started off hot then when he kept being fed to Cena and Hunter he was a shitter I dreaded seeing but the last couple years he's climbing back to being good

was the phrase no exceptions really necessary there?

would still suck him dry even though he's become a literal cuck

>Orton
>Boomer
You zoomers were a mistake.

Randy Orton is a draft dodger.

nah he just went AWOL

He's a pussy bitch who quit because some people called him names

So good it looks like he's not even trying

this but he pulls it off

If you could build a pro wrestler from the ground up he'd look like Randy Orton.

minus the shitty tribal tats

He's an amazing wrestler and people that criticize him are flippy loving numales

Zero memorable matches, zero dimes, zero interest

no he;d look like Brock

Virgin. They get pussies wet, not like you'd know though.

the skull tattoos are based the tribal shit though? that shit was outdated a decade ago

I love how he was in the MITB match just for the RKO alone and literally spent the rest of the time standing or lying around outside

He's decent when he gives a shit which is about two months out of the year. That said his entire career has passed me by without me giving one fuck with the exception of the early days of the Legend Killer push

The Legend Killer gimmick was lightning in a bottle.

They haven't done anything that interesting with him since he stopped the gimmick. Everything after that is kinda meh.

when he went bald and won the rumble he was dimes but then cunter killed his heat at Mania as he does

You're behind on the newest meme mate

He is fucking fantastic and slick as fuck. But he only shines behind a good storyline. When not in one he comes as boring because only his finisher is flashy. He is absolutely main event material and underrated by the smarks that believe they know shit when they do not.