Just how autistic is this ‘war’ going to get?

Wrestling fans are unironically fucking cancer. I post in most of the fandoms with bad reputations and wrestling is by far the worst.

How absolutely awful are things about to get if AEW takes off?

Reddit is already unironically having full blown console wars.

Attached: 2AA0B632-3DD3-4A59-B3E6-3CEB5B84422C.jpg (739x415, 35K)

Go back

Attached: reddit.gif (272x153, 3.63M)

Fucking can’t wait desu. There’s no footy this summer so it gives me something to do

There’s somebody on reddit on PMs people who say anything bad about Vince or WWE. He says ‘shut the fuck to about WWE faggot’.

Pretty sure it’s an Yea Forumsie. Confess your sins, Redditfriend.

It will be hilarious with all these autistic fatties going at eachother on the internet over two soap opera shows about gay men feeling eachother up.

>war
It's not going to be much of a war when broken WWE is doing over/under 2 mil and AEW is doing 400k. It's just a sad, dead industry.

just sit back and watch them fight.

Kekked AUTISM IS THE BEST THERE WAS THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE

Attached: 1551255506514.jpg (886x917, 304K)

And this autism and hostile behavior is why no casuals are going to be made. Its like geeks sheltering their own secret club.

Attached: 54353467.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

itt: too young to remember based Monday Night Wars

The internet wasn’t the machine it is now.

who cares?
log off every now and then

>Not spending 16 hours a day on Yea Forums

Get a load of this normie

Yes it was, eighteen fucking plus. Holy shit you're infuriating me

TNA couldn't compete with WWE and they had huge, actual stars. AEW isn't going to come close to being a "rival company" for WWE. I don't hate AEW and I don't give a shit about WWE, but these are the facts bros.

this if you aren't refreshing the catalog at least 4 times per minute you're a jobber

Ya seethe?

Attached: 368D3726-D4D4-4C7C-9A02-A16F3A5B9E0C.png (643x477, 18K)

>10% of homes without internet
fucking where? the Appalachian mountains?

Pretty sure it would be higher than that. A quick google search says 15% of Americans are living in severe poverty.

My grandma and grandpa don't use the internet in any form. They're the only people I know like that. But I suspect this number will grow as zoomers use smartphones/tablets more and computers less. My wife doesn't like using computers at all and just uses her phone.

You guys think WWE will make AEW fans in their audience turn AEW shirts inside out?

tablets and phones have the internet

Yeah but I don't think the US census would count them as a "computer"

Lmao nobody gives a fuck about AEW vs WWE.

At this point people just want to see something other than WWE go mainstream. People just wanna watch a good wrestling show.

This.
Faggots and E-Drones forget, or don't care, that the ultimate thing we want as fans is to have and watch GOOD and FUN wrestling like in the good old times for once. Shocking, I know.

Attached: 1555289598502.jpg (923x1040, 502K)

Based

Vince has to be aware how bad the AEW chants, signs an shirts are gonna be on his shows right? His fans absolutely hate his product are looking for anything to latch on to. They STILL chant Cm Punk ffs.