OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: IMG-20190524-WA0011.jpg (564x720, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsZrywjPIb0
youtube.com/watch?v=lWnehob6mMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>copying TNA's entrance tunnel

CRINGE

holy bingo hall

That tunnel was dimes and you know it. It'll be cringe here tho so I'll give you that

That tunnel was based tho desu

>copying the Invasion PPV set

CRINGE

so this is what the big leagues looks like...

Attached: 3099964_1355239316253.4res_259_194.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>a genuine set up for a ppv and not just a huge screen

based and effortpilled

>you now remember Angle's GOAT TNA entrance through the tunnel o' dimes

Literally the biggest selling and biggest venue for a promotion having it's first show in the history of pro wrestling.

They tried something I guess

>AEW will compete with WW-OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

cope all pajeet

>copies old TNA's set
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

if they copy the best from tna i would not be angry

OH NONONO PFFT THIS LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE SHOW

>first show
>literally called Double or Nothing because it's the second event after All In
What did he mean by this?
Not to mention the blatant lie about the venue lol

>All those tarps behind the set

PFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAA THEY SAID AEW WAS GOING TO CHANGE THE GAME

>not posting the most recent one

this set was a fucking joke, literally soulless

Attached: BF2A80E7-3E24-46E6-9BED-5B24FFF2B1E7.png (600x338, 393K)

I don’t because I never watched trash TNA

Attached: AFBC3120-D3FB-4199-BBBD-E27248430492.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

based retard user

>exposes himself as a brainlet
It didn't turn into irredeemable trash until Hogan and his murder of dimeless crows infested the Impact Zone

TNA in 2012 was actually great. They had the BFG series where wins and losses mattered.

first the low-rent press conference, pulling PAC a few days before the show, and now this. yeah, this is gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

The Nasty Boys were based desu senpai

Sometimes I wonder if asp is genuinely retarded.

ya seething, bitch?

Cringing.

Well, every time some people in this board made a bold prediction about how Cody or the Bucks were gonna fail it blew up in their faces and then just moved the goalpost accordingly.

I clearly remember niggers bragging here all about the Bucks got cease and desist on making the 'two sweet' gesture that was gonna be the end of them.

at you

>Never seen Angle and Joe kino
Wew lad

The more aspies cry about AEW the more it becomes succesful, so hate as much as you can please

>clearly unfinished
>has tunnels, which were never an issue
>based double screen like OG smackchads know and love
honestly who cares, even if it looked as sterile and soulless as wwmeme's set-up you cuckpilled faggots would still find something to bitch about, its a stage ffs

>TNA
You mean Dragon Gate ya know nothing mark

This. I like how much they are trying to pretend they are not being worked by it. And each time they find something to bitch about, they are proven wrong afterwards.
I love it. And I love pouring gasoline on the fire by doing some non-shitposting, posting facts and being reasonable.

fuck this was kino
too bad more than half the show was in the fucking dark

idk how this basic shit was allowed. budget cuts maybe desu

WWE has absolutely brainwashed wrestling fans, that here is how you do it. No huge fucking screen for no reason, give it that "boxing arena" feeling while having a good looking entrance set.
I hate those huge wwe led screen, I just absolutely cannot stand them. They are so fucking huge and dumb.

I don't even get what you guys are pretending is bad.

>copying cool shit from other promotions
>bad
do you not know how pro wrestling is supposed to work?

I hope someone explains what is bad on this.

>I hate those huge wwe led screen, I just absolutely cannot stand them. They are so fucking huge and dumb.
but how else are you going to show the WWE Universe™ other members of the WWE Universe™?

>the amount AEdrone cope ITT
ding-dong diddly

it’s just Vince samefagging

Did all the AEW marks just woke up or something? Or is this a coordinated attack from elsewhere to defend their master Cody?

Seriously, what's wrong with it?

t. vincel

>being proud you watch nip flippy shit

wew

It's an OK set but hopefully they add something in-between the tunnels and the centre screen below that chandelier as it currently looks patchy.

Of course. They are starting to build it now.

What you never got worked and obsessively replied to the same thread repeatedly while resetting your IP before?

sounds like you know alot from experience.

This. People in this thread are just memeing I'm sure, but if people honestly believe "more screens = good" they should kill themselves. WWE's current production is unironically soulless.

Like I always thought people telling me wwe has created some kind of cult was just exaggerating, but holy fuck it's TRUE. How can you even stand those huge screens? It looks so fucking dumb , even music festivals dont have this much screen for no reason. And the fact everyone accept shit like "wwe universe" baffle me! This shit is one of the reason wresting cant go main stream anymore...do you see any of this verbiage being recognize by a general public? Fuck

God what a kino stage & entrance ramp. Too bad it went on to be one of the worst manias ever

Looks based. I wonder what the color scheme for the ring is going to be?

>HUGE SCREENS BAD

Why do you still go to the movie theater to watch capeshit then?

Attached: DtWHaTUUcAA3n3F.jpg (1200x970, 70K)

Meree want big screens

This is the first aew show

Sorry, i'm watching a real sport. Can one of you niggers tell me what happens?

Attached: g-s-e1558277588473.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

>double or nothing
>it's nothing

>Gustafsson

Ah yes, my favorite UFC jobber

>vs a literally who

Put some respect to Edgar's name for being the #1 most rewarded jobber

Gus just lost to Mr. Pico Jon Jones and so did Smiffy

Looks like it's not gonna be on AFN (for da troops) so I won't be able to pirate it. Oh well.

Gus and Edgar are Upper midcarders.

BJ Penn currently is a jobber.

B-But Yea Forums told me Khan would put his entire fortune into this! Why don't they have a stage bigger than WrestleMania? This doesn't make sense. H-He was gonna put all his billions into it. Wh-Why does it look like a bingo hall ROH show. No, no, no, this can't be right.

The tunnels look like those things the Avengers enter in endgame to get to the quantum realm.

Even the stage alone is more pop culture relavant that what wwe has done in 10+ years.

Definition of COPE: The post

Looks like the wwe house show setup kek

>things you tell yourself to feel better

The answer has been there this whole time

Hi CAWDY it isn't fucking 2001 anymore those tunnels are cringe they look like they came from a nickelodeon game show when i was a kid. Hell even WWE got floor LEDs now youtube.com/watch?v=FsZrywjPIb0

AEW: *does anything*

E-drone virgin cucks on Yea Forums: OH NO NO NO NO NO AEW IS GOING TO FAIL AHAHHAHAHA

You could not possibly look more intimidated. To say AEW was living in your head rent-free, when you keep a very close eye on all AEW activities, looking for any possible thing to criticize them on and when you don't find anything, you MAKE something up to criticize them on, calling it rent-free would be a massive understatement.

Attached: e-drone retard.jpg (1129x750, 197K)

Ironic, because this post screams rent free

WHEN NXT HAS A BETTER STAGE THAN YOU

how much better have those floor LEDs made the WWE product?

Like, Cody, The Young Bucks, Kenny, these dudes are not only living rent-free in all your heads, they're developing cities and opening up apartment complexes in your brain. You're all more obsessed with AEW than WWE at this point. It's sad, really.

Attached: kenny kek.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Looks like an unfinished set you’d see in a 2K game

RENT FREE

F
R
E
E

youtube.com/watch?v=lWnehob6mMo
They gave this no dimes drawing Pajeet character during this reign don't tell me his entrance wasn't BASED

I miss them bros.

Attached: jinder and 1 of the billions.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

WTF even the 2K created arena looks better than this

Attached: 1558684139080.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>double screens
Always liked that

TNA in the early days (2002-2005) was pretty alright. Had some good talent, I don't remember when Russo showed up but I think he started the downward spiral then Hogan came in for the final blow

I dig it. Inspired by Sunday night heat I presume?
>we want to have a pro wrestling show but we don’t want to spend a lot of money
poverty cucks can relate

I think the picture taken is still missing more than 75% of the set.

based

Attached: amazing seats.jpg (576x1024, 102K)

That your fault for buying the poor AF seats

>just a fucking screen
WOAT entrance/set, one of the WOAT Manias of all time

YOU DESERVE IT

YOU DESERVE IT

kys zoomer one of the few positives TNA had taken

>one of the Worst Of All Time Manias of all time

I wish I had gotten one of the 20,000 or so that had the view of the ring obstructed by a pillar

Best mania setup.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-08-at-17.22.39[1].png (923x378, 354K)

exactly

user BTFO RIP IN PIECE

Im watching this just for the slim chance that they have managed to sign CuckMan Punk and he will face Omega.

I just want to see Yea Forums seeth for the rest of the year about it

Unfortunately, huge companies selling out giant stadiums and broadcasting their event to millions of people around the world need some bulky audio/visual equipment, which may mean some cheap seats get obstructed. These are big company problems. Bingo halls don't have to worry about.

Literally posting a not even half finished set and screaming no no no... dear Lord help this poor simp, his autism has reached critical levels of cringe.

Attached: 1557413749230.jpg (1200x913, 100K)

God forbid they try something new

you fucking idiot he will be when they launch on TNT not now

Hate todays wwe sets.

Attached: wcw-halloween-havoc.jpg (900x506, 115K)

will the crowd chant “you deserve it” lads?

Hmm this doesn't look anything like the arena in their preview pic...where's the WWE and 2k logos?

itt decrepit boomers bitch about big screens because it hurts their geriatric eyes

even this buster ass 1991 set that probably cost like $1,000 total is better than today's shit

Attached: halloweenhavoc91stage.jpg (740x532, 67K)