Imagine this being one of the most pivotal events in the history of professional wrestling

Imagine this being one of the most pivotal events in the history of professional wrestling

Attached: rr.png (973x780, 989K)

and to think it all stated because Vince didn't want him to remove some makeup

HARD TIMEZ IS WHEN YA SON DO WHAT YA COULDNT, PUT DAT OLD IRISH PIECE OF SHIT OUTTA BIDNESS DADDY

Arrow is doing its final season after this one.
Fully expect Stephen Amell to join AEW after it's done filming and airing.
I honestly enjoyed the match with Stardust, honestly enjoyed the match with Christopher Daniels.
He did Ninja Warrior too.
Amell Vs. Cody in the future 100%.

only took him 3 years to single handedly destroy WWE

Honestly didn't surprise me. Cody's far from the best, but he's always shown a deep commitment to whatever trash Vince gave him as a gimmick and he had a creative spark that was clearly suppressed.

He was pretty cringe when he debuted in NJPW, admittedly, but really played his cards well. That was the biggest surprise - he was given a huge platform and made the most of it and made some very smart business moves. Probably picked something up from his dad.

Hopefully, we don't get a lot of Dusty Finishes.

They had the second son of one of their greatest stars and they fucked him. Amazing.

It was that cage match with Kurt Angle that made everyone really pay attention to him.

I unironically believe AEW will be an embarrassing footnote in hindsight.

You can't call on hindsight when the fucking thing hasn't happened yet.
Captain Hindsight is the worst superhero ever.

this feels like it happened yesterday

I unironically believe you should have sex

What? I didn't say it's embarrassing in hindsight, I said it will be.
Sober up user.

Getting into Lucha has made me appreciate families/generations being in wrestling. I love hearing whose kids and kin are in wrestling.
The whole Samoan meme in wwe doesnt do it for me though.

>boring shitter in WWE
>leaves to GFW
>leeches off of Jarret to raise his profile
>leaves to NJPW
>leeches off of the Bullet Club to raise his profile
>leeches off of ROH to fund All In
>leaves to found AEW
Why are you marks so hung up on this carny

Unironically, the most important thing of the last decade was TNA jobbing out Okada and the Young Bucks and them bonding over it.

Attached: 1544785608304.jpg (774x879, 115K)

He's worked the business and obviously worked you too.
He's doing well regardless of how shit he is in the ring... what are you doing other than shitposting right now?

>always shown a deep commitment to whatever trash Vince gave him
It's really ironic because Vince did the same thing to Cody's father Dusty by giving him the working man gimmick even though he was a former NWA champ and was taken seriously.

He had gone to Mexico or ROH he might be in NXT right now

Why not david Arquette instead, his redemption angle is based as hell

Is this why they're holding Harper hostage?

Well there's a good chance he'll be there considering they did a video with him.
Saw him Vs. Gage, saw him in Bar Wrestling... I won't be annoyed if Monica's ex husband does a thing.

>WWE wishes Rhodes the best in all his future endeavors.
Then stop cockblocking talent that wants to go to his fed ya shitheads.

Would you take the call?

Attached: 61152708_10212105328262330_1934524076949241856_n.jpg (600x639, 21K)

This

Yes.
Hello?

if you would have told me that some dude from japan with a underwhelming stint in loltna looking like store brand kato was literally gonna become the best wrestler in the world? would had a good chuckle in response

>You're wrestling Nyla Rose tomorrow and she's going over

Hey brother, can you pass by the Waffle House and pick up Phil? His shift is almost over and he has a match tonight.
>No I actually have plans tonig-
Thanks man, appreciate it, bye

Newfag here. Why was Cody released in the first place? He’s a good technical wrestler and son of a legend. What did he do to piss Vince off?

What was my order? It was two chilli cheese dogs, one bag of vinegar & salt chips, and a can of Pibb Xtra.

He asked to be released because Vince won't let him do anything but the Stardust gimmick. All he wanted to do was a non-Stardust gimmick but Vince wouldn't have it.

They weren't using him. He'd try to talk with creative to get him something to do and they'd blow him off. He even said one guy pretended to type on a computer that wasn't on to look busy and avoid him.