"Alright let's go to the phones, caller you're on the air, what's on your mind."

"Alright let's go to the phones, caller you're on the air, what's on your mind."

Attached: screen_shot_2018-08-07_at_12.37.14_pm.png (2533x1414, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAR-DurmA6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last week was funny when 3 people in a row just hung up on him.

"H-hey Bryan, this is Bernie from Brooklyn! I was just wondering, if blacks are only 13% of the population.... how can they commit 50% of all crime?!"

Remember last year when he straight up closed the phones for like an entire week because he got so mad about people hanging up/not responding

Mike btfo'd Bryan last week too when he asked "who's the father" after a caller congratulated him on his 2nd kid

SHIT

Bryan reading Aesop's fables for a month last summer was kino WOL

“Hi this is Jim from Arizona”

Attached: A3AED6F4-B61B-4040-93A3-24851A0B5BA4.jpg (828x1028, 843K)

"Hey Bryan I was just wondering how tall you were"

I unirronically howled with laughter.

How does a lions run fast?

yeah, I wouldn't want to talk to that mindless shitter either.

>tfw 4 mike only episodes in a row
He's a shitter as a cohost but mint as fuck solo

"It doesn't fuckin' matter how tall I am, gramps. It's 2019, the territories are dead.
Get with the times, you don't have to be an eight foot tall psychopath to get over. Next caller, you're on the air."

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I don't like solo Mike. I always think my feed is broken when he does one of his 5 second pauses.

Mike is based af

"About 30-45 minites ago I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has gone totally numb and my Dick has ALSO gone totally numb to the point where it feels fucking weird when I go take a piss."

Based EDP445

Metal legs

We know tony khan is paying you. Its not a conspiracy, its a fucking fact. Well guess what, WWE will stand strong while you internet critics do nothing but criticize it like a bunch nerds while jerking off to shitty flippy shit in animeworld. I'm a proud WWE supporter and im damn sure not gonna take shit from you.

Attached: 7e5ce7acffce179e9f19f71667f781ca.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aAR-DurmA6o

>HELLO BRYAN... HOW ARE YOU?... I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT BRAUN STROWMAN

Attached: hamish.jpg (450x450, 68K)

Hamish!

it makes me happy to know there's another mexican out there who looks as white as i do

Attached: 1468415506908.jpg (814x750, 74K)

Louis CK is Mexican. Doesn't get whiter than that.

AH yeah, I often forget he's Mexican. He's white as fuck.

lol. I was dying from that bit.

I refuse to believe Bryan is Mexican. he's white as a ghost

Answer the question you fucking midget lmao

He's about as Mexican as Eddie Guerrero

Bryan is such a stickler for audio quality, which I do respect, but I absolutely guarantee 90% of his listeners don't give a fuck

>gets fucking angry at a caller for no reason

Doesn't make the brain any whiter, you'll still have room temperature IQs like Alvarez

>It's a Ian call

Attached: 1557705617290.jpg (636x466, 18K)

Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the summer of 1992.

Reminder that Simp co-hosted WOR for a while and was so shit that Dave cut off the shows early and left him hanging countless times. He was immediately demoted back to solo shows that nobody listens to.

which day was this?

Just wanted to call in and say fuck jannies, fuck this board, and the Yea Forums 24/7 title is reddit tier faggotry. I’ll listen off air, nigger.

"YEAH, LISTEN ALVAREZ YA LITTLE MEXICAN MIDGET. I-"

You simps actually listen to this dude? It's a Garrett WOR or it's nothing

>Hey Bryan, it's Jim from Virginia. Enough will all that piss ant AEW nonsense and the cringeworthy WWE garbage, give me the scoops on Shimmer.

Attached: file.png (1300x957, 925K)

>jim from virginia
based
>ryan from cumberland, maryland
cringe

Mike was doing a solo WOL show a couple days ago. I tuned in and dude was chit chatting with his producer for like 10 minutes about non-wrestling shit. I turned off that fucking garbage. Never listening to a Simp solo show again. The fucking nerve of asshole.

Attached: 1520915038197.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

paul from barbersville and john from arkansas are both way worse than ryan. they try so hard to parrot bryan's opinions back to him to get praise from him but constantly miss the point of what he's saying and just come off as retarded tools. ryan is based and givesnoshitspilled.

mike is lawful neutral but yeah that show was fucking awful.

Is Paul from Barbersville the one who always shills Chikara and lets WWE live rent free in his head? Yeah not a fan.

yes and he always sounds like a stereotypical nerd voice from a cartoon or something

Ryan from Cumberland is either a great troll or legit mentally handicapped I'm still not sure

Kek

He's half Mexican lol