Smoking some weed and listening to pink floyd right now bros

smoking some weed and listening to pink floyd right now bros

Attached: high-resolution-pepe-png-clipart-5.png (800x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugp8a7B9izw
youtube.com/watch?v=0UlAOtr2Hm0&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=i43aTDbs6XI
youtube.com/watch?v=J_hmxC1M-dI
youtube.com/watch?v=dxq5tvJH6tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREATHE

No

Attached: asuka-zip-it.png (800x450, 460K)

Based

>tfw local dispensary only gets shit weed
ITS NOT FAIR BROS TRUDEAU SAID IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING ABOVE 23% IN MONTHS

So ya
Thought ya

Listen to SLEEP dopesmoker
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugp8a7B9izw

ok but where the wrestling at?

This picture of Dr. Evil Asuka and Mini Asuka never fails to make me smile despite my crippling loneliness.

Attached: flat 800x800 075 f.u7.jpg (800x698, 45K)

Last night I took down fifty lbs listening to Pink Floyd

>mfw any colour you'd like

Attached: 1556581217726.gif (500x272, 556K)

nothing is comfier than getting blazed and watching some old smokey mountain wrestling or 90's joshi

Based. SMW is the best when high

Go make your own buddy

I'm not wasting the time it takes to grow good weed.

>tfw puffing on a joint of sugar cookie while watching Indiana jones on TV while wrestling plays on one of my laptops while playing zelda on the other tv while eating gummi’s and drinking tea

ECW is pretty comfy when stoned too.

I miss the days of coming home from wageslaving and just getting high as fuck and drinking a beer and listening to some tunes and watching some wrestling. I live with my dad now because I was homeless for a few months, but once I'm back on my feet I'll meet you again in outer space user

hey yo, hold up before you take another puff. if you have anxiety issues or mental health issues in general smoking weed can make the problem a lot worse. don't become dependent on it bro. make sure you aint skipping on life while you blazzing you feel me? word life

true but I kind of count ECW as an extension of SMW

I enjoy watching random episodes of Nitro when I'm high. There are so many tiny moments that are totally forgotten today that you catch. ECW PPVs are also pretty good and I'm pretty sure were meant to be watched while your blitzed

Attached: 1555350520921.jpg (540x487, 36K)

listen to my Pink Floyd thing.
Goes great with weed.
youtube.com/watch?v=0UlAOtr2Hm0&t=5s

based & comfy

Attached: 1553229516859.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

>making a thread about smoking weed because you're not based like me and high from 10 minutes after waking up until I fall asleep 7 days a week
>listening to pleb tier stoner shit like Floyd
I mean Floyd I cool and all but it sounds like you're a zoomer. Anyway listen to some Papadosio, Phish, or Grateful dead
youtube.com/watch?v=i43aTDbs6XI
youtube.com/watch?v=J_hmxC1M-dI
youtube.com/watch?v=dxq5tvJH6tA

fuck off theg

>Phish
Kek thats absolutely baby tier jam material. I bet you listen to String Cheese Incident too.

I'm happy for you user

I have a thing for watching bad wrestling when I'm high. SMW, AWA, WcW Thunder, Early 90s Raw. All of them so bad that they're CLASSIC.

>phish
>greatful dead
you forgot goofy-ass primus while you were at it, dork

im a casual njpw fan. what BOSJ match should i get blunted to when i get home from work?

>Kek thats absolutely baby tier jam material
name a better live jam band, assuming you actually have left your house and gone to concerts
>I bet you listen to String Cheese Incident too
not really though I've seen them at a few festivals, not really my style but not terrible

holy shit. the dead are cool and all but that is straight up boomer shit. you must be like 50+

something from one of the old ones, maybe Benoit vs Sasuke, thats a madman of a match

>you forgot goofy-ass primus while you were at it, dork
name your favorite bands user
also not really into Primus, have seen them live and the crowd loves them but pretty "meh" shit

one of my favs in my teens was unironically Primus. I'm a bass player, and their shit was mind blowing at the time. I still love their old shit, but I got tired of Les' goddamn cartoon voice and the sound of 100 year old unchanged bass strings. I used to be able to play like half their shit on bass. Then it all just became meh.

dude weed lmao

I hear you, I was happy they played Jerry was a Racecar Driver at one of the shows because I liked it when I was younger. Other than that I don't remember much other than thinking it was a 'whatever' sort of set. But people there were saying it was the best thing they've ever seen which blew me away. At the same time people said Flaming Lips was the best set of All Good 2012 and it was objectively one of the worst musical performances I've ever seen. I skipped their set at the next festival I went to and watched some nobody DJ in a tent with like 100 other people while doing nitrous and getting drunk/more baked

that sounds based ill check that out but i wanna watch a new one i always love watching a new NJPW match that an Yea Forumsie puts over

Got some Galactic Gas by AlienLabs, Gelato 41 crossed with Gushers. heavy diesel smell with some hints of chocolate and flowers.

Attached: F1F07C5B-3542-40DD-93F5-A070CE38B224.jpg (1536x2048, 708K)

Ospreay vs Phantasmo

sounds tasty as fuck man, enjoy that

cool i been hearin bout this nigga phantasmo ima see what all the fuss is about

Smoking Red Headed Stranger and watching Super Mario Maker videos on YouTube.

Attached: dry_0015_Red-Headed-Stranger.jpg (601x600, 142K)

Who else coming home after a long day of work, sparking up, and watching the super jr chads tear it up? Watched Osprey v Chadindo earlier. Pretty dope.

Go listen to echoes on mushrooms and watch the stars

That’s one of the best matches I’ve seen so far this tournament.

You saved my pic. Songs is in my top 5

the Animals album is the real redpill

I dont remember writing this. Are you me.

Yea but watching gods throw lightning bolts at one another listening to echoes beats the hell out of whiny roger waters singing about the animal farm.(Its a great album and a good trip album) echoes is just much better on shrooms

I'm not him but are you both me? also alcohol and opiates and benzos and tripping and rolling for years to the point MDxx type drugs have little effect on me and speed and coke and too many obscure RCs to name too tho. I wish it had killed me desu but there is always tonight.

Lads im about to sell my xbox one for weed im probably getting kicked out by parents this week anyway

Ya'll degenerate niggas need to go back to /wooo/.

Nope just booze weed shrooms and lsd

>anyone that posts on Yea Forums isnt banned from wooo
Im perma banned for making fun of their financial crisis

Bases

>tfw got shitfaced on liquor and pills and apparently fucked some roastie in college
>don't remember shit the next morning
>some girl's hoodie in my room, not sure wtf
>get told some girl said I raped her
>wtf.jpg (well, I did blackout and I had previously posted on Yea Forums so it is possible)
>scared about to ruin entire life
>3 of my friends at party this bitch and I apparently hooked up at said it was bullshit and she was all over me and I kept telling her to fuck off, at least 10 times I guess
>2 of this bitches friends that were there say the same thing
>she apologized to me via a letter after her friends shamed her into doing it I'd assume
>probably was a letter because she got drunk and raped me, was ashamed of being a whore, and I heard she dropped out within a few days
#metoo

Attached: big daddy bitch.jpg (916x540, 78K)