Super ShowDown

He's in.

Attached: hiroki sumi.jpg (1197x670, 86K)

Kek The prince wanted Yokozuna and vince didn't want to tell him he's dead so he got Shinsuke to recruit a sumo wrestler and lie'd to the prince that it was Yokozuna

Bases

There's no reason to watch Super Show Down for anything other than fall the literal who's are gonna be dumped into that 50-man battle royal. Maybe NXT legend Dan Matha will show up.

HE'S FAT

does the prince know he's the laughing stock of the wrestling industry?

Asuka is in a tag team on Smackdown

ok?

I still predict Goldberg is killing Taker with a bad bump

Holy fucking talenberry

Then why is OP saying she’ll show up if women aren’t allowed

OP didn't say that

i unironically like their royal rumbles

Who are the guaranteed gonna be there guys besides Manny? Also wtf is the point of the battle royale this time kek

Then why is Asuka pictured?

The picture clearly says Hiroki Sumi tho

No it’s not. That’s asuka

>filename: hiroki sumi
>a big ass Hiroki Sumi nameplate in the top left corner
It's Hiroki Sumi

Based user no-selling other user's lame joke

Oh, what a striking resemblance. I know all gooks look alike but I thought that was for sure asuka

i will pay to see that.

So is he.

Attached: Dan_Matha.png (540x640, 122K)

Who’s this cross eyed simp?

NXT legend Dan Matha. A few years ago, they hyped up his debut for weeks only to get choked out by Samoa Joe as he made his first entrance. To this day, I cannot for the life of me determine what the fuck Triple H meant by that.

Dan Matha, the guy who debuted on NXT, got fucking obliterated by Joe before even starting his match and was never seen on TV again, at least until the Greatest Royal Rumble.

This made me tear up with laughter

He literally didn't even know multiple high profile wrestlers were dead, you expect him to know shit about what the fans think?
Also he killed a man for having criticism about him, you think he CARES what other people think?

>Also he killed a man for having criticism about him
No he didn't. Khashoogi was a spook and he was killed for that reason.

Found the sandnigger

underrated post

>Also he killed a man for having criticism about him, you think he CARES what other people think?

Are you retard? If he killed a man for having criticism about him, of course he cares about what other people think. It's obvious.

To get Manny a conclusion to his character arc by winning the greatest royal rumble one year after his debut

>Also he killed a man for having criticism about him, you think he CARES what other people think?
yes?