HEEEY!

COME ON NOW!

Attached: kevin-kelly-njpw-ftr-071018_94nx4g7i6wo5zt2clj0fdr25.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfkkXKHmNVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, look! It's Honma!

DDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Kevinkelly2.jpg (607x345, 35K)

Based tbqhwy

I DON’T CARE

Attached: 31B684F0-9967-4FC9-AF1C-9FE7208BBB55.png (352x528, 217K)

DesTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Feud of 2019

Based antifa gimmick

that's uhh that's just Tanahashis point of view

s'up'a KIIIIIIIIIIICK! s'up'a kiiiiiiiiiick.

Oh by the way...

honk

HERMIE

lol i'm hearing most of this
he's pretty easily the best commentator anywhere today, right?

I find it amazing that you'd probably be able to shitpost whole long thread just with KK's stuff.
And the thing is... he sounds genuine. I do not know how he does it. he sounds natural and genuine, even when he repeats the same shit for the hundred's time.

i think it's because he is genuine, he really enjoys the product

tweeted this at him once and the absolute madman liked it

Attached: wwe destiny.jpg (1658x593, 625K)

Depends on who hes with. Kevin/Rocky/Chris for TL is a legit 10/10 crew. Kevin/Callis/Chris is an 8. Kevin/Chris is a 7.5.

GOAT youtube.com/watch?v=AfkkXKHmNVU

Same.

>damn it jay

Attached: rocky.jpg (562x731, 36K)

HOLY FUCKING GOAT

Attached: @REAL_JADO Green Killer - Sign up Now Stay tuned to.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

What happened? Our monitors went out.

His (and TAKA's) interactions with Kevin Kelly is the only thing that makes me want to watch with English commentary instead of the Japanese commentary.