Chris Brookes isn’t the “Time’s Up” guy

Chris Brookes isn’t the “Time’s Up” guy. instagram.com/p/Bxo1wYBl8us/?igshid=1njf660xe6mgq
Lol.

Attached: 3B1C9B95-4DBF-48C6-8EDB-748F4DAFB170.jpg (686x917, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JonMoxley/status/1123438186410205184
youtube.com/watch?v=3v1MDgd4kuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank God. Hopefully it doesn't end up with another indy shitter #94580495804980.

Based Negan Jap.

we had a thread about this already, i think it died so whatever, so what are the options? my guesses are: repackaged dbs jr or debbiechan or that's just oka

No way its DBS. He was complaining about not getting 'real' wrestling matches in NJPW and he seems to fucking hate gimmicky shit. This guy seems like he might actually be a DBS replacement for SZKG now that Iizuka and maybe DBS are out.
I think its just Oka, which is good because Oka is good.

Did davey boy actually leave? How do you know?

I dont know if he did or not, but he hasnt appeared in 2 months and straight after his last appearance he complained online about being jobbed out to Yano. Archer has been pretty well featured on their social media, and they havent said a word about DBS. If this biker guy is going to SZKG, id say that DBS is gone.

TIME'S UP is Jon Moxley.
In the Moxley video he breaks out of jail and in TIME'S UP he is hiding from the cops in a Yakuza bar (watch it again knowing this, I didn't get it at first until I watched both at the same time). Also Jon was scratching the days in his cell and scratches a hour glass at the bar, and both videos end showing a broken bottle.
twitter.com/JonMoxley/status/1123438186410205184
youtube.com/watch?v=3v1MDgd4kuQ

Attached: Dean-Ambrose-WWE-Grey-Jacket-1-450x600.jpg (1420x598, 140K)

No he's not, thankfully. Stop dream-booking fanfics and get a clue.

It's Moxley and you'll like it.
They need him to make towns in the US. I think he'll fit right in. He's good when he's motivated and has a lot of personality in his wrestling which goes a long way in NJPW. Vince severely limited him by making him work Austin's style.

No its not you idiot, he has no UK connection which was one of the biggest clues in the video

He was trained by Regal. Thats about it though.

Holy shit imagine being this fucking delusional.

I dont think its Dean you spook I was just listing a reason why someone might think its him. Take a fucking walk and calm down.

It's a red herring

He has the UK patch because Jimmy Havoc is gonna be in his gang.

Attached: jimmy havoc tweet.jpg (647x551, 70K)

*patiently waits*

Attached: D41xwq9UEAIVgMt.jpg (900x1200, 263K)

she cute

Oka, as in Tomoyuki Oka? The guy who went on excursion to become Great O Khan or whatever? I don't think it's him.

The guy in the video has his skin tone and Oka has been in the UK for his whole excursion. He also hasnt appeared anywhere since his matches at the US New Beginning shows. I think they had Tiger Hattori there for those shows and he probably made the call to bring him back, give him a few months to get in great shape for his debut too. Remember that wrestlers pretty much never keep their excursion gimmicks, and debut with something new.

>complained online about being jobbed out to Yano
What a simp, losing to Yano is an honor.

I hope it's Japanese and not a gaijin. Oka would be great.

Has a Japanese ever challenged for the US belt since it was introduced? I can't recall such. It's functionally the "white boy midcarder" belt.

YOSHI-HASHI did.

Lol, that completely slipped my mind. I like Yoshi too.

iirc that was largely Kenny doing him a solid