WOR: Bliss recently threw up backstage following a bad bump

>''It's worrisome. They thought she would be cleared, but W, R, they realized, you know regardless of whether she is cleared or not, it's a ladder match, so why put someone in there who is struggling with concussions, so that is why Nikki Cross is in there.''

Pray for /ourgirl/

Attached: pdpdr08e92j11.png (1484x1552, 2.73M)

Absolute state of that shitter

But it was after she touched Naomi.

Holy fucking yum imagine the taste and smell

She is pregnant, my guess is that the pig is the father.

>somehow knows she threw up backstage after a match
>still can't confirm if it's a concussion or not

Ronda did this.

Just retire her already before she pulls a Misawa. She can act and talk better than any other bitch they got and she can't wrestle for shit.

Would you eat Alexa's vomit? Be honest.

That's sad. If she's forced to retire, she still deserves a spot in the company. Make her a valet. She'd be great in that role.

this or her concussion is way worse than initially reported

Retire whore.

Attached: this kills the blissrat.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

At least Bryan and Benoit wrestled like madmen for over a decade before turning their brains into mush, how did Alexa manage to destroy her noggin wrestling with zero bumps?

He said he's been told by several people it is but WWE is very secretive about concussions now. Her official diagnosis internally is 'undisclosed', which he claims is used as a euphemism for concussion these days

>filename
She wrestled 6 days after this.

>the pig is the father

user even if Nia does still have a penis I really doubt the balls are still functioning

Nice source faggot.

future massaro hopefully

>wwe is secretive about concussions
How are they secretive when meltzer is claiming he was told she threw up. You're trying to tell me whoever knew she threw up doesnt know if she had a concussion?

she's so small and light that I end up smashing her into the headboard pretty often, those bumps can be a pretty big deal since it's a real heat of the moment thing

IF I HAVE SAID IT ONCE I HAVE SAID IT A THOUSAND TIMES, GET A FUCKING AGENT, YOU STUPID BITCH!!! START LOOKING FOR ROLES OUTSIDE OF WRESTLING IN TV/FILM !! STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE IN WHITE-TRASH WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, YA DUMB CUNT!

Attached: 1558139354119.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Link?

>nauseous from a concussion to the point she puked
>days later they make her fly 16 hours round trip
>to climb a 15-20 foot ladder
Doesn't add up.

I’d throw up too if I was at raw

anyone can see, hear, or smell if she threw up. it's not like a doctor is gonna do a check up right in gorilla and then shout his diagnosis. his source, if he really has one, could just be a random guy that packs up equipment in this situation.

Because OP probably made it up.

Probably from sucking fumes from her big snozz.

BASED

she doesn't deserve this bros

Attached: DmBDsSsWwAEFOu3.jpg (1200x1114, 186K)

someone probably told her she was fat nothing to see here

jej

>Le Meltz
No more credible than Brad Shepard these days. Fuck this faggot and his constant lies about Lexi.

Weird how all of Meltzer's stuff on this has been after WWE announced she wasn't medically cleared for MITB.
Even though whatever issue it is happened before they went on the Europe tour.

I want to look at her butt in ring gear

She’s too good for this carny business

I don't know why you guys like this chick so much. Has a stupid fat ass pet pig, ugly ass munchkin feet, is now gonna be a psycho bitch thanks to her brain being mush from all the concussions. Shes like 5'0 if you have kids with her your sons are gonna be manlet incels. Kairi Sane is my pick if I had to marry a chick from WWE.

When was the last time Meltzer was right about an injury in WWE?
You seem upset.

Hope the rat dies.

>Kairi Sane
Yellow fever. How original

He was right about Bryan returning recently

kairi is about the same height as bliss

Imagine the smell

This

Not yellow fever. If I HAD to marry 1 chick from WWE I can't think of anything better. I wouldn't want kids that look nothing like me but it's the best choice of the material to choose from.

>S-s-s-s--s-ss-s-s--ss---s-s-s-s-she's not injured!
pulled out of mitb because they have no confidence in her then lol

>If I HAD to marry 1 chick from WWE I can't think of anything better
Naomi

He said it's not even about whether she's cleared or not, they just don't want her in a ladder match. Why did they put her in in the first place?

Based Blissberg bringing back the dimes anorexia gimmick

Attached: anorlexia.jpg (604x452, 50K)

This is why actual wrestling skills are important, so you dont get fucking killed while wrestling the most safe style there is.

Anorexics don't puke, they refuse to eat.

Die you ugly rat.

Somebody better call the Retard Police.

ew, she's black

>Bliss has ugly ass munchkin feet, her brain is mush from all the concussions and she's short
>Kairi is my waifu
he said this being serious

>get physically sick from being in the ring with a Nigger

Bases

Kairi has cute feet and her brain is fne

Hojo has had dozens on concussions and got one in her first week in Orlando.

Fuck off, I threw up twice before my shift on Friday morning. Granted, I had been on the beer the night before but I got on with it. Fuck women, soft bitches.

Attached: E290402A-F7AA-40F4-A345-62688BD324C1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It's morning sickness from the semen I left in her while she slept.

>Kairi Sane
I have yellow fever myself, but Kairi simply isn't that attractive.

inb4 Bliss blows him out on twitter for having no sources and reporting shit, generating a massive dog-pile on him from her fellow divas and fans, again.

Her last match was with Becky so it was probably from the cabbage smell.

She shouldn't have.

She’s just back to her eating disorders. Once anorexic/bulimic , always

Thank you Ronda
*clap, clap, clap
Thank you Ronda
*clap, clap, clap
Thank you Ronda

She already BTFO ringsidenews for saying her career is in jeopardy.

Once again, Meltzer is peddling #fakenews.

Very easy to spot the tell from the story here, namely:
> following a bad bump

Everyone knows Alexa doesn't bump. Fake garbage as always.

>he doesn't know what a bump is
Yikes

Alexa does not take bumps, buddy.

Yes she does, go back.

Now is this the same source that that told him she was injured back in early March?
Meltzer on the March 5th WOR
>“She is injured. I don’t know the extent of it. I asked around and I don’t have an answer but she is injured, yes.”

Attached: 244123.jpg (503x250, 31K)

You go back, you fucking newshit. Everyone on here knows she doesn't bump and has been saying such for years.

He has no sources in WWE anymore.

Attached: 4819.webm (1202x618, 1.55M)

Alexa is pregnant but due to Meltzer's autism, he only noticed she was getting "heavier and throwing up constantly"

Attached: 1555556672830.gif (547x573, 2.45M)

It's literally a reddit meme, anytime someone falls in a ring it's a bump. You're probably confusing bumps with taking strikes.

She takes bumps of coke off Vince and Kevin Dunn body parts

I swear a lot of people don't even know what "bump" means.

Lack of neck strength

Fucking indie shitters take ones like this 5000 times a night and they are at the top of their physical conditions everytime

What does that have to do with anything?

Thats she is a pussy ass bitch

Brittle Miss Piss

>she doesn't bump
>posts webm of her bumping
>i-i-indie shitters do this 5000 times a night
What the fuck does that have to do with what is being discussed. You claimed something and got BTFO. Take the L and move on.

She was fine after that bump ya seething simp.

Seething Blisscel

She's too Small and fragile to be Bumping
I'm really Starting to believe the "women shouldn't Wrestle at all" Meme.
There were 3 girls at Training out of 22 & 2 of them injured themselves doing simple shit.

>at the top of their physical conditions everytime
indie shitters work through concussions and injuries that they shouldn't be wrestling with because they don't get paid if they don't.
I'm sure Bliss would work through concussions if wwe treated a concussion with the "shake it off" mentality like they used to do

I hate the fact that Alexa’s been taken out, but I love the part where Nikki Cross comes in

>be surprised when someone gets btfo when you bring them back from injury that isn't even fully healed yet
wow
shocker

B A S E D

so this is strong ass stye huh

>bad bump

The bitch hardly takes bumps let alone "bad" ones. Her career is over if she literally can't take simple back bumps anymore.

>people don't wrestle after getting concussions

So the anorexic frail midget isn’t cut out for the wrestling business. Who could’ve guess that

Maybe she got it in the match with Becky, people who were there said Becky botched several times.

>match was 2 minutes long
>literally the only bump she took
>because she's so shit she didn't know to hit her back on the turnbuckle and not her head

If she knew what she was doing in the ring, basic bumps would have turned her brains into sawdust.

Based. Hopefully, they bring Ronda back to drop this midget on her head again.

worked

Worked her brain into a shoot.

So Meltzer is a liar unless rentfree faggots like what he's saying? kek

>because she's so shit she didn't know to hit her back on the turnbuckle and not her head
Charles took the move the same way.

>Charlotte somehow not shit as well

I rest my case.

Charles is basically a man who can take it. Alexa isn’t a fully developed women (which is why the pedos on here like her) due to being an anorexic THOT

Could it be? Oh my, Alexa Piss has quit the WWE and is cashing in her Money in the Brazzers contract.

Lol why are you so mad?

>but W, R
what?

>takes out one of wwe's top female merch sellers
kek. how much money has becky cost wwe by now?

Attached: 15558.gif (200x188, 2.79M)

That really has nothing to do with it, especially if you’re not anticipating the impact. I’ve had 3 concussions. I had fuck all time to anticipate and brace for them - and I highly doubt that would have mattered. Besides, neck muscles won’t protect shit if you get tagged on your trigeminal nerve.

I ain’t mad bro. I’m just telling it like it is

Maybe 5 foot tall women who worked anorexia gimmicks during important years of body development should be valets instead of wrestlers.

she doesn’t “deserve” shit you fucking faggot

BASED

she deserves my dick