OH WILDER HIT BREAZEALE SO HARD THEY ARE FEELING IT IN BRAZIL MAMMA MIA!

>OH WILDER HIT BREAZEALE SO HARD THEY ARE FEELING IT IN BRAZIL MAMMA MIA!

streamable.com/ewpjp

Attached: wilder.jpg (1152x642, 108K)

WTF a 1st round KO? IMAGINE PAYING FOR THIS SHIT

umm I dont watch scripted fighting so I dont care

Why is this lunatic on every combat sport I watch?

this nigga is everywhere

I only watch DAZN not outlaw feds

WWE gonna sign him

Attached: Attach2186_20190518_233229.gif (198x108, 776K)

Mama Mia! Because he’ll kill himself and blame them for firing him.

Mauro stays getting work, I'll give him that

Boxing is such a fucking boring sport.
I'd rather watch some cunt play mini golf.

When the fuck is Joshua v Wilder happening? I want an undisputed heavyweight champion already.

First round knockouts are fucking based. That was probably like the 8th fight of the night or something.

Zoomers around here are too young to remember the based heavy weight division of the 90s. I hope its finally becoming interesting again.

Lol, what the fuck was Breazeale doing there? He let Deontay fucking curl-hop punch him.

Attached: tysonfury-1024x683.jpg (767x431, 55K)

Joshua is a fucking ducking coward, he will NEVER fight Wilder. I am way more interested in Wilder Fury 2 anyway

Joshua will fight him eventually for the money and everything else.

Fury will face Joshua for the winner against Wilder.

Wilder will face Joshua when Wilder finally realises who the star is. Joshua is the draw, so rightfully should expect Wilder to come over to fight at Wembley which Joshua will fill and Joshua should be getting the biggest share of the money from it. Wilder is midcard next to Joshua's drawing power.

Joshua makes like $10M a fight to fight absolute nobodys. He is never going to risk losing to Wilder.

boxing is based when you know it's obviously not rigged.
just a good ol fight.
but then you watch a nigga get raped and still wins. the boxing is boring cause that's gay.

Wilder is the aggressive greedy American nigger type. He's never going to bend.

They offered Wilder $40M and Joshua $50M and they both turned it down. The fight is not going to happen.

Is that mamma Mia bipolar rock and roller commentating?

Dont think yanks care about 80k deanos filling up wembley AJ has done fuck all in US. Only just about to fight there for 1st time. He's only a domestic draw.