All around me are familiar faces

All around me are familiar faces...

Attached: 1524773996555.jpg (523x598, 95K)

Where does time go bros

sandniggers ruined wrestling and football.

Attached: article-2626854-1DC860C800000578-636_634x417 (1).jpg (634x417, 80K)

And women

>book dream matches
>request legends to come out of retirement
>ruined it

Big Dogs Dinner

seeing a broken shawn michaels in the ring just made me feel sorry for the bald crosseyed bastard

Smackdown 2003

How come Undercarders face can fit twice on his head?

>football
Burger here, explain.

same it was shame

Don't want to expose the business here but here you go... British people calls soccer as "Football" while American people calls football as "Soccer". Get it now? Don't be confused with the handegg one.

That would be Jews and whites, Muslims keep women in their place

They call soccer football in Shitrope. Yes that sport we played as kids, they play competitively as adults kek

I'm asking why sandniggers ruined football, but I just realized we're talking about soccer not our superior football.

Gears of War? Shit, more like TEARS of War! Shit. Have you seen that commercial? Lil bitch-ass commercial with that, with that song? Shit.

I wish it was 2006

Football is the most popular sport in the world and petrodollar rich Arabs want to distract you from their human rights violations, links with terrorism and make you believe they're a civilised country like those in the west.

In 2008 Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan of the Abu Dhabi ruling family took over a small irrelevant club called Manchester City. So far they've spent more than £1.3bn directly investing in the club. Turning them from nobodies into the current Premier League champions. They just completed a first ever domestic treble, winning all their English trophies in a single season which has never been done before. It's the second year in a row they've been crowned English champions with a record setting amount of points. They have a squad / roster that could field two teams and would finish in the top four of the league table. They've circumvented rules to pay their players and managers the highest wages and are possibly going avoid punishment for it as the accounts are basically the state's government sponsoring the team.

It doesn't stop there, in France there's a similar team who are financially doping their way to success they broke the transfer record by more than double the previous number. The Saudi's fierce rivals are Qatar who also bribed their way into hosting the 2020 World Cup. If the World Cup wasn't happening in that region of the world we might not have seen Saudi Arabia spent millions on WWE.

The funny thing is, that you had to slap on 'american' because football was already taken as a sport that actively does what the name implies... Handegg, THEN couldnt get the world to followsuit. THEN couldnt win any meaningful world tournaments so called yourselves 'world' champs to hide that shame...

I mean nevermind getting into the state of American Rounders (thats not a burger btw) or Bulbaball....

>dey don't even play with der feet
Its called football because the ball is a foot long, you metric fag.

>not embracing globohomo is a human rights violation
go back

just because subhumans are too stupid to understand football doesn't mean povertyball is better.

kek amerifat memeball. only retards watch that game. it not even a sport.

Why are their plates empty?

They scared to eat terrorist food

>Lucky fan has dinner with Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar

>Here you are, sir, your cucumber salad

No food in north korea

in the past, and as it does, it erodes the future.

yo lads i just realise this isn't even a quote but it's fucking based and i just said it so will this go down in a 'quote' book where i am said to have said this first cos this is fucking based and i think i deserve the credit for such a quote.