The absolute fucking state of professional wrestling

WWE:
>record low ratings
>record low attendance

AEW:
>haven’t even had their first show yet and wrestlers are already walking out due to creative differences

NJPW:
>their western expansion is dead in the water and all the hype they had 2 years ago has vanished

AAA:
>lies about their TV viewership

ROH
>an absolute shadow of its former self with one of the worst rosters in wrestling

Attached: B2FCB08A-BC07-4CAF-BCCD-8E790C1B9875.png (2712x2787, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/VideosOficialesCMLL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED! Fuck wrestling. The only entertainment I consume nowadays is Marvel movies.

Attached: 283773CE-DEF9-4E86-9E07-3DF4493782B1.jpg (828x1033, 887K)

NJPW is still growing domestically, don't lump them in with those bunch of failures

Don't forget Impact. Impact is so JUST, OP forgot to mention them in this picture.

GCW is the answer.

Attached: GCW_Logo.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>weeb seething

What I love about this board is that NJPW is the only company with unironic fans, and when they reply to your bait you know they are literally fucking boiling on the inside.

I don’t watch Impact or follow them but they seem to be going okay, no? IMPACT a few years ago was JUST as fuck but they seem to have turned things around nicely.

Their western expansion changes nothing about the quality and revenue going up in Japan.

Also the AEW creative difference thing is a work, otherwise they wouldn’t have made light about it on their twitter

Unironically cringe, have sex

>NJPW:
>their western expansion is dead in the water
This is a good thing

CMLL is still based

Bloodsport is based. Spring break is ok. Everything else is eh.

Like it or not in this current world the best promotion to watch is CMLL,it is always there when you most need it
youtube.com/user/VideosOficialesCMLL

Attached: 1557091954462.jpg (832x1200, 121K)

>NJPW:
>>their western expansion is dead in the water and all the hype they had 2 years ago has vanished
And that's a good thing.

Impact has always been bad tho

>their western expansion is dead in the water and all the hype they had 2 years ago has vanished
WK was LIT this year, then MSG was trending and now the G1 is right around the corner
>q-q-quick brain, come up with s-s-omething to shitpost on every company!!
you're a retard OP

If you like Bloodsport, I'd recommend checking out WXW Ambition

This. Western pro-wrestling fans have become garbage. The moment Nu Japan showed up in America the cries from those SJW sucks about MUH WOMEN'S DIVISION started.

Seriously, when's the last time wrestling was this irrelevant?

This lol.

Early 90s came very close to the whole industry collapsing on itself. Then the Monday night wars happened.
Unfortunately I don't see AEW bringing about that cycle again.

At least there's Stardom.

>G1 in Dallas
>He doesnt know

I really missed something, what happened with AEW?

>NJPW is the only company with unironic fans
That also kind of proves his point.

Basado

Attached: 1521314689342.png (416x428, 44K)

WWE ratings haven't changed, any loss of viewers from the decline in cable television are made up with the network and Hulu
and attendance is normal,

>What I love about this board is that NJPW is the only company with unironic fans
Is that a bad thing?

lol nice try, Vince.

>NJPW: their western expansion is dead in the water
lol good, who the fuck cares about that? They're better off.

Attached: 1471792011893.png (217x231, 93K)

>unironically being a fan of professional wrestling

Yikes

Streaming shit is counted for in the ratings. Alvarez has said this 80 million times.

>not enjoying things so you can seem mature and cool
grow up kid

Just sit back and relax.

Attached: nwa-corgan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 41K)

>Meanwhile in Arena Mexico

Attached: kemonistico!.webm (600x328, 1.3M)

I enjoy many things. Wrestling just isn’t one of them (anymore).

>and attendance is normal,
No it's not.
WWE themselves said it is not. They have said they have declining (faster than before declining) live events attendance. Even their taping are showing signs of steady decline.

I don't really want NJPW in Yankland, just incase some shitty western stuff creeps in, mainly the fan reactions. They should get bigger in Japan and the UK will always be here for them.

Also If they really have to, AEW will only be around for 5 years, they can try again.

Slow and steady wins the race

It really is time for wrestling to die. I'd miss shitposting about it, but there's no reason for it to exist anymore.

>Slow and steady
4 events in 3 years and begging to be featured on other fed's shows isn't good enough, dave.

Still seething here boi I see. NWA has stated they wanna start episodic TV of some type in the autumn.

>US are shitty fans
>UK are good
Lmao, all western fans sans Lucha are fucking trash.

Don't forget the following;

Impact Wrestling;
>every TNA original has left the company
>gets moved to a network so obscure Nielsen doesn't track its ratings
>the company hasn't run live events in years

Lucha Underground;
>stagnant ratings
>recently had a 70% off "everything must go" sale
>season 5 probably won't happen

WOS Wrestling;
>biggest "stars" are Grado and Wade Barrett in a a suit
>gets given a slot on one of the biggest channels in Britain, buts its ratings are so terrible that the timeslot is moved multiple times during its 10-episode run
>season ended in September and there's been no word of it ever returning

Watch TNA. You get bonus coverage of fishing