WWE firmly in AEW's heads

WWE firmly in AEW's heads

Attached: meltzerspin.jpg (570x269, 35K)

>and not tell people when people are off a PPV show ahead of time
what?

Wrestling’s finest journalist ladies and gentlemen

that doesn't even make sense

Dave is such an embarrassing retard.

Based Big Autism Meltz.

He's saying wwe baits & switches

WWE... they’re in my head... aaagh.... AAAAAAAAGHHHH

It really sucks when Meltz's autistic ass is considered the top of the industry.

I honestly don't understand what he is saying here. Can anyone translate?

Are you mentally challenged?

Ok , so far they haven't announced anything on any of their official page. Meltzer's site reported this thing about it being due to creative difference. And this post doesn't even make fucking sense neither does meltzer's article. Cody made it clear they are done writing DON and are working the following events , so that means they know the results since forever. Why would Pac pull out the whole thing now?! At this exact moment when he knew the result all along?
Meltzer makes no fucking sense. It would have been better if he didn't even reported anything and let them handle their shit. He created some dumb unnecessary internet drama.

Yep

Here children, what Dave is saying is they don't want to be like wwe & not tell people when someone won't be on a show ahead of time like wwe has done before

When someone like Roman can't make a PPV they'll say so in advance. Thats what they did when him and Bray got the aids. Thats what they just did with Alexa when she wasn't clear

Cody and the bookers knew the result. Not Pac. You only let the talent know when you think it's needed.

Trying to be the opposite of WWE in every way is going to be what kills them. The only thing to avoid is WWE booking. They should copy everything else, not do the opposite. But hey at least the dirt sheet reports will be entertaining.

Who is going to be the head booker of AEW anyway?

You got any examples, especially for PPVs?

Meltzer writes like a mongoloid

>It would have been better if he didn't even reported anything and let them handle their shit.
He is their spokesman. This is them handling their shit.

Cody and the Young Bucks, unironically

I know, but Dave is thinking of the times they haven't announced it

according to Meltzer and CAWdy there's not going to be a creative team and wrestlers will just book themselves

He started the sentence talking about what AEW does then mid sentence talks about what WWE does while still implying he was talking about what AEW does. Dave is a fucking retard.

All of the vice presidents, tony khan and the entire roster.

That dampens my optimism greatly.

I don't have any, I'm just translating, Dave would be the person to ask

Head booker is literally Tony Khan.

what meltzer typed is not what he meant to say retard
he basically said AEW wants to "not tell people when people are off a PPV show ahead of time"

I don't know how that would even work.

But AEW haven't announced it yet...?

when was the last time WWE didn't announce a change in a big PPV match, never mind one they charged 50 bucks for

>what meltzer typed is not what he meant to say

Attached: autism.jpg (750x696, 96K)

Does he know anything about wrestling?

They announced it at their press conf, and every week since then with the full gear challenge. This is bad for them.

I was referring to them announcing that the match was not happening anymore.

None in recent memory. Dave and his drones ITT can't name any. They think WWE changing house show matches around is comparable here, and they always put "card subject to change" for that reason.

PAC vs. Page was literally the co-main event.

The whole mentality was to not tell people ahead of time when a wrestler is not going to be on a PPV as promised? So AEW's mentality should be to lie to consumers? Is this what Dave meant by this tweet?

>skeletor.jpeg

Yes. But it’s ok because they’re different to WWE.

>defending WWE with 'card subject to change'
Don't you have some raping to do James?

That dweeb isn't going to be the head of anything.

so WWE has always told fans before hand when people were off shows, and AEW decided to go against that practice and to basically keep that information from the fans?

Attached: 1547613810568.png (771x580, 913K)

Can he not go a day without being an insufferable shill?

Your fed's co-main event on its first show is canceled in embarrassing fashion.

I challenge you for the world title

Nigger I literally am an English professor and Dave is a complete retard .This isn't exactly the first time unless you're an 18 year old zoomer who thinks 0 dime cucks like Edge were actually a draw.

For a faggot it sure is easy to work ya

Your fed's co-main event on its first show is canceled in embarrassing fashion.

For a faggot it sure is easy to work ya

I forwarded you're post to you're department chair. Enjoy uneployment you racist pig

>you're

>The official word from AEW is that there were creative differences regarding the match and PAC won't be on Saturday's show. With PAC's regular matches in the U.K., it's known that beacuse he takes his status as world champion with Dragon Gate seriously, he has not agreed to any losses since winning the Open the Dream Gate title and to protect that has done 30:00 draws with Zack Sabre Jr. and Will Ospreay. On the flip side, AEW wants to present a sports-like atmosphere and had their own direction for what they wanted.

Per Meltz

meltzer magoo giving lip service to his friends
thats cute
this is simply cody and the bucks making sure their friends go over no matter what

>The whole mentality was to not be WWE and not tell people when people are off a PPV show ahead of time.

Attached: mr-magoo-jim-backus-670x405.jpg (670x405, 61K)

That's not what they said at all. Cody & co have clarified multiple times that there will be a booking team. What they mean by not having writers and allowing creative freedom is that their wrestlers won't have scripted promos and won't have their names and gimmicks dictated to them by a team of scriptwriters. The talent will be allowed to develop and act their own characters. The matches and storylines will still be booked by a creative team.

and, as usual, Dave firmly in AEW's ass

>sports-like atmosphere
>entire gimmick of their stable has been deadpool of wrestling

I wouldn't take them seriously either

i don't understand what dave means

If i'm advertising 2 guys in a match for a promotion for a few months in order to put asses in seats, then that match is happening.

If its cancelled a week out then my rep takes a hit, refunds are issued, and everyone loses money.

Unless a replacement is announced that can bring in some dimes then meltz is just doing damage control right now for AEW.

Example: Conor Mcgregor vs. Nate Diaz 1 (2016) but conor was the dimes here.