What happened?

I don't watch wrestling anymore, did Sky not care and let it go?

I'd be thankful if anyone could drop a WOR were Dave talks about it.

Attached: 500b6c235349aafa-600x338.jpg (600x338, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barb.co.uk/tv-landscape-reports/tracker-uk-households-by-tv-platform/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ratings on sky collapsed to

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: aew chad.jpg (919x874, 319K)

AEWho? when people quit WWE they quit all sports entertainment. Cody, you should be rooting for Vince

>AEWho? when people quit WWE they quit all sports entertainment. Cody, you should be rooting for Vince

speak for yourself and your dentures, gramps

Attached: Old People WWE.jpg (641x1207, 198K)

Sky had been pissed off since the Network launched because it meant they weren't getting regular Box Office sales for the PPVs. They bid for this round of renewals but didn't make a particular effort, there's no word if the BT offer is significantly higher than the old one but my guess is it's probably roughly the same. They'll use it as weekly programming they can block up their schedules with. And as some other anons have said, from next season BT Sport won't be in that many homes fewer than Sky Sports.

LMFAO

If ITV has AEW and BT has the E and Five Star has Impact then what will Sky Sports show?

thanks. yeah bt sport isn't something i watch apart from champions league games.

this is me making an uninformed prediction but I can't imagine Sky going back for WWE when BT toss it to the curb. All those years of Sky promoted the wrestling, it's strange to see it gone.

When I was a kid my cousin who had Sky use to tape WWE and Simpsons for me.

>Five Star
I saw one episode and there looked like 30 people in a 5,000 arena.

Ever since Sky signed with Bellator this has been on the cards.
Also the number of 40k may or may not be correct, I know a few years back a sky sports staffer tweeted that an episode of Raw had under 18k live viewers and the numbers for WWE are not great.

Now in the UK the Live events do start at 1am so it's late but still the populairty of wrestling is low and very low for WWE. They can fill arenas but 10k people out of a population of nearly 70 million ios not great. We also know from the Network numbers that in the UK it's not very popular.

For Americans here are the numbers,

barb.co.uk/tv-landscape-reports/tracker-uk-households-by-tv-platform/

>Sky 18m homes
>BT 2.5 million homes

Sorry Sky is 8.5 Million

So they are moving to a subscription based network that is more expensive and only has 25% of the audience.

So Raw could have under 10k people watching live in the UK

WWE really are doomed

you should spend less times fucking your sister and work on your reading comprehension

like wwe cares about ratings in some muslim shithole. sage this shit.

Meltzer said that the combined live+repeats viewership was around 35k, and E drones started sperging out because they were convinced it must be higher and accused Meltzer of only reporting the live viewership.

yeah that sounds about right.
People see a sold out corwd for a live show and hear the noise they make and think wrestling must be super popular here but it's not.
You have to take into account it's not like the states where travel is an issue, the UK is small it's easy to get from one side/end of the country to another in a few hours so people can travel to events easily.

I have both Sky and BT Sport so I don't really care.

a lot of Sky subscribers don't have the premium sports channels, they're expensive as fuck.

if you have BT their sports are more affordable the last time I checked and it's the reason why they have any customers.

i remember Sky One's saturday show morning had recap WWE shows or maybe an edited down Raw.

BT Sports have low numbers though outside of the champions league.
With WWE getting so few viewers in the UK and with BT having a smaller user base I cannot see the numbers being any good.
I dont see people switching from sky to BT for RAW/SD

BT paid more. Wwe making that long paper

Numbers don’t need to be good. WWE getting paid.