The U.K makes the switch!

>WWE has been on Sky Sports for over 30 years
>AEW springs up
>AEW IMMEDIATELY captures a TV deal with the ITV family, the biggest, largest, most easily accessible network family in the U.K
>WWE, which was doing 25,000 viewers on Sky, is booted and kicked off of Sky Sports and will now reside in some hellhole channel which is significantly smaller than Sky Sports.
>Triple H is STILL trying to secure a TV deal for NXT U.K (Which he's been trying to do for almost 2 years straight) which was only created to stop World of Sport from gaining steam.

Where were you when an ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY #MadeTheSwitch. The U.K made the switch, E-drones. Why don't you? There's more than enough room on the bandwagon.

Attached: aew wwe uk.png (478x598, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/sky-and-bt-agree-cross-supply-of-tv-channels
youtube.com/watch?v=01dXHywMMyE
barb.co.uk/about-us/how-we-do-what-we-do/
barb.co.uk/download/?file=/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BARB-Quarterly-Reach-Report-Quarter-1-2019-weeks-2632-2644.pdf
bt.com/sport/sky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based britbongs working pauletty into a shoot

Based Sky getting a clue
AEWHO and WWMEME btfo

>WWE BTFO

Yes.

>AEW BTFO

Nope.

Cope incel cope

im not obsessed with wwe so i dont care

i don't care for wwe, aew, njpw or whatever (i just shitpost) but it's important to remember that bt will be free on sky at some point this year. skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/sky-and-bt-agree-cross-supply-of-tv-channels

t.clueless burger
LMAO BT sports is the new hot shit which shows all the big football matches, it literally has the sole rights for the champions league. Its been cucking sky for years now and is alot bigger. Its a great move for WWE.
AEW will be on ITV3 or 2 if its lucky aka an outlaw channel for the most obscure of obscure reality shows

>AEW will be on ITV3 or 2
They wish

> free
Ye sure
You will have to pay extra for bt sports package on top of the 90 quid you already pay for sky sports
You can get a bt sports dongle for like 25 quid

>Th-this is a g-good thing! WWE w-WANTED to get booted o-off of Sky!

Attached: e-drone.png (633x758, 16K)

cope incel cope

itv4 is based. who /minder/ here?

>TV judge with a mincing faggot gimmick
neck yourself please, jeremy kyle-tier shit

Lol i literally havent watched wrestling since tyson kidd last wrestled i couldnt care less
Just letting our unititiated 3rd world non english friends know some facts

what are you on about?

Everyone in the country gets ITV4 at least.

You're thinking of Rinder you idiot.

>ITV4

Even the WOS revival was on the real ITV

Attached: kemonitogotaclue.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

They got 'booted' off of Sky in the same way the E-Lite got 'booted' out of New Japan

Hes thinking about that judge rinder faggot i think
God i hate that cunt so much

I honestly forgot itv4 existed
I only watch kiketube and movies now, less queers and pozzed minorities

and if the WOS revival taught us anything, it's that people in the UK don't give a fuck about wrestling.

my b, who's minder then?

same. minder is based as fuck. not so much when terry gets replaced by arthur's nephew but still good. youtube.com/watch?v=01dXHywMMyE
tv programme lad. see above.

It's some old comedy drama

Sky kicked them off because they didn't think it was worth it, since they got screwed over by the Network.

>ITV family, the biggest, largest, most easily accessible network family in the U.K
Um...that would be the BBC moron. ITV is a distant second

>Moron huh
you guessed the numbers, you have no clue.
BBC1 > 21% share
ITV > 16% Share

If read the satetment it says the "ITV Family" meaning all of ITV's channels which is bigger than all of the BBC's channles combined

So he is correct and you are the Moron

BBCs channels have 31% market share you pleb. ITV is a distant second even though it has more channels.

You moron.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-222951_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x1480, 202K)

>which is bigger than all of the BBC's channles combined
Not even close. Where are you getting your info?

BBC1, 2 and 4 (3 is online/demand only and isn't held to the same record keeping standards) regularly dominates ITV 1, 2, 3 and 4, though.

>AEW marks bragging about a ITV deal
>THAT ITV
lol won't take them long to drop it, just like they did with that world of sport wrestling revival

More people watch ITV though. I thought BBC was the biggest but no.

barb.co.uk/about-us/how-we-do-what-we-do/

I have no idea what Statista is or how reliable/current they are

Sorry user but comparing some bullshit statista.com search result to the people who provide the actual national statistics.

I am afraid you are the moron

barb.co.uk/download/?file=/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BARB-Quarterly-Reach-Report-Quarter-1-2019-weeks-2632-2644.pdf

He is arguing with people and calling them morons and his data is a statista search result
we dont even see what he searched for.

Attached: KEK.png (1000x1136, 530K)

>WWE, which was doing 25,000 viewers on Sky, is booted and kicked off of Sky Sports and will now reside in some hellhole channel which is significantly smaller than Sky Sports.
BT Sport is a big UK channel you fucking liar.

>BT Sport is a big UK channel you fucking liar.
No it's not it's biggest audience ever is under 2m viewers which was the Liverpool/Barca champions league semi final. It's usual numbers are in the thousands

BT TV has about 1/4 of the subs Sky have and there sports package way less than SKY.

Kojak in the morning baby

afternoon for me lad.

this is completely spinning the facts involved here. You clearly know nothing about UK television and you are just parroting what AEW said about ITV. WWE would not want to be on ITV4 or ITV box office because it would be disaster for them. That’s a fact. BT outbid Sky hence wwe getting more money. After the summer BT will become part of the Sky Sports subscription. Anyone who could watch wwe on Sky will be able to watch it on BT now fuck off out of it.

BT is joining the Sky Sports sub package this year.

You still have to pay for it though, it's not free,
£30 a month

bt.com/sport/sky/

it will be free. bt supply sky broadband fibre make a deal something something.

Deadie Cuckuerrero's anus BTFO in the summer of 1989

ITV is the most accessible. AEW is on ITV 4. Not ITV 2 or ITV 3 but ITV 4. Nobody watches ITV 4.

Also I think BBC is the biggest network

Not OP but ITV is clearly the biggest TV channel in the UK right now. It is the premier channel on Saturday nights. Imagine if they showed AEW after Britain's Got Talent. The potential with ITV is huge whereas nobody watches Sky Sports anymore.

This is why I fuck British slags When I can

Nah I dont believe that at all it makes no sense at all that means there is no insentive to go with BT as i just it free on Sky, provide proof from a bt/sky site link

only if you count Radio/red button/parliment stuff, ITV has waymore channels

>bt supply sky broadband fibre make a deal something something.
Not true it's not a "supply" as you stated
BT own the infrastructure and all providers pay a fee/rent for use of the echanges/cabinets to pay for the upkeep etc

It's also non negotiable BT HAVE! (by law) to allow providers to use the network it was part of the privatisation package and also if they did not they would run into the monoply commision as well

>Imagine if they showed AEW after Britain's Got Talent
But AEW isn't on ITV, it's on ITV4, they'll be lucky if Mr. Bean doesn't draw better ratings than them