I don't watch NXT, red pill me on these guys. Are they based or shitters...

I don't watch NXT, red pill me on these guys. Are they based or shitters? Will they do real shit in WWE or are the the new Shield?

Attached: d4a2e9a2acf82c287bd43d85961a3ca3.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

shitters

They're like the Shield if every Shield member lost a foot of height and 100lbs

they're based shitters

Shitters except Kyle. They'll be broken up within 6 months on the main roster and get buried

a bunch of no dime manlets that gotta team together to become relevant... they'll flounder for a bit have some small success and just become more cogs in the machine once on the main

Bobby Fish got injured again last night. He is also 39

They're never leaving NXT because they're all around 5'5". Manlet World Order would get laughed out of the building on RAM and Smackdown.

Attached: NeverDrewADime.jpg (512x384, 22K)

>That Full Sail poster in the back
holy fuckin YIKES

Uh what year is this?

McIntyre's legs are bigger than all 3

Attached: dh9aw4yv0aimyeq.jpg (1000x563, 115K)

Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reily are based, Fish is okay and Roderick Strong is eh

Why did those angry school-children attack that man?

Only good one is Kyle. Worst one is Fish.
Kyle/Shibata from 2016 and Kyle/Kushida BOSJ finals are the best matches from the whole group.

Top to bottom, left to right:
>Good in the ring, very little personality outside of facial expression
>Alright in the ring, has a strong personality but is very much a "love him or hate him" kind of guy in that regard
>Great in the ring, not as large of a personality but is also far less grating for people who don't like it
>Very good in the ring, is very good at in-ring storytelling as well, but fairly generic on promos
To sum it up, separated from their stables their likely slotting is
>"Good hand", puts on good matches regularly but almost always in service of someone else's push, i.e. Tyler Breeze
>Highly variable, somewhere in between Finn Balor's pre-injury push and post-injury push at best, Zack Ryder at worst (he'd get a better push than Ryder, moreso talking about his popularity)
>Around Finn Balor's current push, or the top of the tag team scene
>Top (or close to top) star of 205 Live, taking Cedric/Buddy's spot

they're gonna get a mean street posse frat bro esque gimmick when they hit the main roster. it's the only way i could see them ever being relevant.

Mean Street Posse was physically intimidating though

Based music
Cringe everything else
And Johnny Reddit literally beat all four of them at the same time

meh, these dudes could make it as chickenshit heels. the only one i could see making it as a face is o'reily

>Will they do real shit in WWE

the lollipop guild is never leaving nxt

Fish and oriley are based, if fish was taller he would be a good lower mainevent heel, oriley is orton lite but not as tall.
Adam Cole will go as far as he can get over with the main roster fans probably kind of like Balor.
The other is the deanetty of the group and will be a good worker jobber like zayn

>kind of like Balor.

Lol I thought Cole was the new face of the comapny?

Anti dimes generic white guys

Kyle is based. Fish is a passable old man. Adam & Roddy are shitters