Looks like Becky isn't the only abortionist in WWE

Looks like Becky isn't the only abortionist in WWE

Attached: 64640.png (589x213, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nea.org/assets/docs/2019 Rankings and Estimates Report.pdf?_ga=2.11734644.150710434.1555261732-1201080585.15522762
greatseal.com/symbols/rattlesnake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Alabama working the mentally ill into hopefully their final breakdown

Attached: giphy-19.gif (261x156, 408K)

Welp, looks like I'm dropping Liv as a waifu.
File "When's Liv" as a dead meme.

Attached: 1554593993608.png (491x464, 487K)

ABORTED

Yeah man that bitch is cancelled.

>Italian Jersey Chick
>Ditzy as hell
>Dated Enzo
Was there ever any question of if she's had abortions before

Attached: Capture.png (585x124, 14K)

keep your cringe politics off my wrestling board

just spam the other one now it's better anyway

>I WANNA SHIV

Attached: cat.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Mr. McMahon, as a supporter of President Donald J. Trump and a long time fan of WWE, I demand that Liv Morgan be immediately released.

Boycott Alabama!

Yes, Alabama, the country ranked 50th in education and is in the top five for poverty, food stamp usage, obesity, lowest quality of healthcare, infant mortality, is probably the right horse to back here.

Trannies and homos will never be in a position to abort ya dingus, this is an attack on the ALL AMERICAN VALUES of rawdog sex by soulless Communists

theres a lot of retards on this planet man, that doesn't exclude this thread.

So all this is about a service most women will never use, in a state they'll never live in because they think it'll be applied nationwide? Goddamn women and male feminists are 100% retarded.

>alabama hates women
A woman signed it into action in the first place, you dingbat.

the vast majority of the time, an unaborted child is a far greater burden on the state than an abortion
kill 'em all

Isn't there a lot of blacks in Alabama?

Blacks get something like 62% of all abortions despite being 13% of the population

Alabama sucks so much they literally have to force people to be born there.

And that is why abortion must remain legal.

A lot of ghost vag in the Fed.

Roastie until crispy

So you want more black people around is what you're saying?

>stonetoss

Sooo I guess we should be allowed to execute rape-babies even after they were born

No limits

Find a 40 year old woman who's mom was raped.

"Tough luck BITCH, you're going to the chair!"

Why not?

Are you trying to imply that we shouldn't kill people for being conceived illegally?

Hmm

Attached: (you).jpg (768x512, 50K)

pro-abortion girls are so hot. You can nut in them all night and not have to worry

>Incest is illegal
Republicans would change that if they could. Probably applies to rape too desu.

>AY I WALKED PAST A PLANNED PARENTHOOD IN SAN ANTONIO, AND THERE SOME BIG OL' WOMEN COMIN OUT OF THERE FRESH FROM AN ABORTION, AND DEY JUST DOUBLE FISTIN' CHURROS

Attached: chuck2.jpg (650x394, 51K)

>it's hot if a girl cannot conceive
I guess you also find these things hot:

Dead women
Post-menstrual old women
Pre-pubescent children
Female animals

Confirmed pedophile

>Doctor rips baby's head off outside womb
Dr Josef Mengele, Auschwitz 1945

>Doctor rips baby's head off inside womb
Planned Parenthood, America 2019

no man old women are gross

>tranny

go back to church closet homosexual

Look at the reach on Mr. Fantastsimp over here

You meant to use this to increase support for abortion right? Fuck Jews and fuck niglets

seething

Based Chuck

Sounds more like a Muslim problem to me.

What about the coat hangers Chuck?

Attached: 1557415875564.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>this is an attack on the ALL AMERICAN VALUES of rawdog sex by soulless Communists
What is the contraceptive pill?

le crinje

An imperfect communist tactic that fucks with women's hormones and turns them into even bigger bitches while also making them more open to the teachings of Karl Marx

the fuck are you talking about?
they're all in favor of it. the ones that are against it obviously aren't going to come out and say it.

>White Americans complain about becoming a minority
>White Americans decide to ban abortion, one of the leading reasons why the Black population has remained stagnant

Attached: youstupid.gif (512x384, 1.89M)

>SHAQ, SOMEBODY IS GONNA HAVE TO TELL TRUMP TO LIFF HIS TARRIFS ON STEEL CUZ WE GONNA NEED A LOT OF IT FO THESE HEIFERS

Attached: BarkleyDraymond-832x447.png (832x447, 403K)

Everybody is pro-abortion. It's just that some people pretend they aren't. All those ''''pro-life'''' Republicans have either had an abortion or paid for one.

Is thinking its ok in the case of rape really that bad though? Abortion in the case of consensual sex is throwing away a life you willingly created and implicitly agreed to nurture. But in the case of rape the woman made no such agreement.

Alabametty BTFO

I mean, I am pro-abortion in some cases, like if the child would be black or mixed race. Hell I think it should be legal to kill those after birth.

Attached: shaq2.png (745x519, 420K)

Dumb irresponsible cunt should have took a morning after pill

Chuckster, what about condoms?

Attached: Ernie-Johnson-Jr-2-200x300.jpg (200x300, 19K)

older women are fine just find a good age around 30-50 years old.

>NOW ERNIE, I KNOW YO ASS AINT EZACCLY A LADIES MAN, BUT DEM THINGS TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT! FEEL LIKE IM STUCK IN A RUBBA GLOVE, CAINT EVEN FEEL THEM SWEET SUGA WALLS NO MO! WHAT THEY ASS NEED TO DO IS TAKE DAT PILL

Attached: 5cb4b939c57fa6062c0ec082-750-375.jpg (750x375, 40K)

The south is literally on-par with the third world by a ton of parameters.

Honest Abe shoulda let the jannetties walk back in 1861

>Alabama, the country ranked 50th in education
I didn't know Alabama was a country. Texas BTFO.
Also curious as to what metric you are using, cause I'm not see that all.
nea.org/assets/docs/2019 Rankings and Estimates Report.pdf?_ga=2.11734644.150710434.1555261732-1201080585.15522762
Fun fact: 9.7% of Californians over 25 years old have 9th grade or lower education, twice the rate of Alabama.

that reads more like she asking rape and incest to be legal

I'm pro-life from a "I don't want the hypothetical man in the sky to send me to eternal fire" standpoint, but honestly I say just let women have the right to kill fetuses
It stops rape/incest babies
It cuts down on physically/mentally disabled babies
It stops pregnancies that may be a danger to the mother's and/or baby's health/life
Plus if you accidentally get them pregnant and plan B wasn't used/effective for whatever reason, it gives you and her more time to change your minds
And on top of all that, if there really is a God that hates abortions then it's the women who'll have to answer for it, not the men (except for male doctors)
The only downside I see as a guy is if you actually want her to carry it to term but she kills it behind your back....but then that's why men shouldn't accept a baby until it's born and DNA-tested anyway

I WILL ABORT THIS BITCH

Attached: 681f406a558dd262b50b6b6d29730c32.jpg (236x236, 10K)

DONT STEAL MY GIMMICK OR MY PICTURES YOU TWIT. SHIV LIV HARVEST MORGANS ORGANS.

Attached: thumb_a-blurry-picture-of-a-cat-42398203.png (300x533, 77K)

You can't say that for sure
They might think you're cute enough to make a baby with, or have enough money to get guaranteed child support from

Her father died when she was young. I don’t know how anyone is surprised her political views are like this

I dont know why you fags hate abortion if it was outright banned the nog population would skyrocket and really it's better to flush the little fuckers out then be stuck paying child support or something

42%ys

>Fun fact: 9.7% of Californians over 25 years old have 9th grade or lower education
Most of those are probably illegal Mexicans

Shut up bitch LOL

Why are yankie politics so weird? Can't you just argue about austerity or benefits normal countries?

It also has a ton of niggers
Really makes you think

Absolutely mint Charles poster

t. Britard who is afraid of guns/butter knives or non-southerner who watches screen all day and eats fast food every day.

>Yea Forums happy to troll with kevin nash being raped
>Yea Forums couldnt be bothered to troll these thots by asking them why they support killing black babies and calling them racist

Attached: 1481610042837.jpg (400x400, 25K)

greatseal.com/symbols/rattlesnake.html

Attached: 1555018039829.png (1132x1000, 248K)

Reminder that White women are a destructive societal poison and that there are Better Options that WON'T try & ruin your life & the society you live in on a daily basis.

Attached: bf-1.png (640x361, 303K)

Except Texas. We're practically our own country.

politicucks don't care about the issues, just whatever their masters tell them to be angry about for the week

>using a nazifag to validate your opinion
I’m prolife but god damn do I hate the trumphumpers and incels that end up representing my view. instead of “life begins at conception, let’s protect the most vulnerable” it’s “SELFISH THOTS WHORES GET FUCKED BY NIGGERS WHILE THEIR KEK BOYFRIENDS WATCH IN A CAGE AND THEN PAY FOR THE ABORTION WITH THE MONEY THEY WERE SAVING FOR A SWITCH BUILD TEH WAL MUH 14 WORDS PRAISE KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck off to /pol/ immediately

Hey retard - that's not remotely what the tweet says. Just because some fag told you a guy who draws comics was a "vewy scawy nazi wacist" doesn't invalidate anything he says. He said most women don't care about an abortion law, because most women never get an abortion. They just want virtue signal points. Get your fucking head examined.

incels are for the bill because the only way their seed will be passed on is if they rape someone

Attached: 1553559705614.jpg (1920x940, 210K)

I'M AN ALBAMA WOMAN AND I WANNA ABORT
HELL TO THE BABIES DOUBLE ABORTION

Can we get some more Sir Charles posting on this board?

In either case the unborn child is another victim.

Live wont let my baby live
does WWE get pissed about people liking political shit like that

She would thank for shiving the baby dead

Attached: mittens.jpg (360x480, 19K)

Attached: 1536906130228.jpg (222x227, 5K)

the literal black pill about people making fun of the deep south for being fat and dumb is the black % is way higher and that explains part of their retardation

California in a festering shithole filled with homeless and illegals. Most money spent on education, lowest test scores, taxed up the ass with the shittiest fucking roads in the country.
If you want to see some real shit look up the study they just did on all the literal fucking human shit and needles in San Francisco, where you came get an apartment for less than $2,700 a month.
Fuck California and fuck everyone leaving it and bringing their dog shit ideas with them. Never do anything California has done in the last 30 years.

Attached: 1523565873329.png (366x401, 69K)

Neither side wants to admit how many blacks get worked into a shoot.

Its all about Womens Rights in their promos

Attached: abortion stats.png (1000x1000, 189K)

Nash cant get ass pregnant, but those black men sure did try

Fuck yes. Based fed-up truth-poster

Slightly surprised by the Hispanic percentage. Figured it would be in the 17-20 range.