>NJPW pay is goo

Attached: IMG_20190517_165408.png (675x443, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x6ujbtk
tokyo-sports.co.jp/prores/505620/
njpw1972.com/23063
youtube.com/watch?v=9qytJ6Zq79I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New Japan never saw the value in Matt and I
based NJPW

>Imagine paying these balding shitters what they think they are worth. ding-dong diddly got worked like a circus slave and BTFO!!

WTF I LOVE WHO JAPAN NOW

The real reason why they left was because Juice's new contract was much higher than their contracts

Not for shitters like these simps who never drew a penny in Japan. Junior Tag curtainjerkers motherfuckers

Who Japan chose to invest all their record breaking revenue in keeping Okada happy instead of paying America's 18th most over tag team the Young Bucks.

Literally all I read up to before I realized New Japan was the chad company

The only thing I've learned from this, a jabroni money mark convinced his rich dad to overpay a bunch of vanilla midgets. I can't believe people think this is going to save wrestling.

Reminder that Kenny left for the same reason. NJPW only cares about Okada/Tana.

curiously money only it's a problem when they are not there anymore.

NJPW wanted Omega and had to tolerate the Hardy Boyz rip off

>NJPW only cares about Okada/Tana.

Bases

based. fuck white peopl its nippon strong first and foremost

But Kenny it's still there, he is not leaving NJPW

Reminder that the YB got the Hot Topic deal for NJPW.

Translation: NJPW never saw anything in us but Omega's bitch boys

SOS

BASED

He's on the same deal as Jericho. And Jericho gets paid 100.000 per match according to Dave.

Wow this is problematic. Forwarding this piece to John Oliver right now.

Gedo and the front office know that the real money draws are the top HW stars and everyone else is there to be minor auxiliary draws and fill out the card to make the attendees happy.
Sorry that nobody in Japan gives a fuck about a shitty, hack webshow thats shot entirely in english that they cant even understand lmoa

DEM GAIJINS CRYIN

>New Japan never saw the value in Matt and I. They never paid us good.
Okay, I like the Bucks, but, guys, you worked like four shows a year for them, what exactly were you expecting?

tyb were never big draws in japan though were they?

Young Lions earn 1 bowl of rice a day. You're allowed some Kewpie Mayo as a bonus once a week.

>two decades to retire on NJPW money

yeah based on the 21 shows you worked last year for them? These guys have sold a T shirt to every fat smelly dork that attends US wrestling shows, how are they so bad with money they havent made a killing on their merch?

ungrateful bastards this is the good stuff

Attached: gallery_medium.jpg (600x400, 25K)

The YB have been in NIPW since the Devitt days.

I want newfags to leave.

YL dont get paid at all iirc. They are given lodging and training for free in exchange for filling out the card and doing Ligers laundry.

They drew western fans, New Japan should have recognized this

Pay attention to the NJPW posters for their shows and tell me how many times you've seen the YB on there and you have the answer

t.

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

>They drew western fans
yikes

Kenny did.
Bucks didn't draw shit for them

Nice to see that my OC is still being used here

Attached: 20190514_072735.png (1080x1057, 1.27M)

I'm not disputing that. I'm saying the Young Bucks didn't work for NJPW often enough and as a tag team (a Jr. Tag Team for all but one year of their tenure with NJPW), they're not gonna be the guys NJPW sees top tier heavyweight main eventer value in, like Kenny.

Damn Nakamura is hot.

No shit? They arent under contract you brainlet. They get PPA, so if they only work 20 shows a year of course they arent going to be able to retire any time soon. At the most they probably only worked like 50 a year, and why would you pay a non-drawing JR tag team a lot of money? They only really worked big dates last year that already would have sold out or got very close to it regardless of them being there, whats the point in them existing in that space?

Based

NJPW only has like 4 relevant shows all year and one of them is like 8 matches back to back

Choppa

That’s more than wwe and aew.

And that's a good thing

>Rip off gimmicks from other places, like the DX crotch chop, and NWO hand signal
>Never thought of an original gimmick for themselves
>Wonder why NJPW don't rate them.
Gee. What a mystery

Naito is a ripoff gimmick of LiJ but of course you ignore that.

>Naito is a ripoff gimmick of LiJ
nigga what?

HOLY
FUCKING
BRAINDEAD

>*does a handful of tours a year*
>*gets mad when he’s not paid like a full-timer*

Yeah bro let’s bury NJPW in the press, that’ll get them to partner with our money mark fed

>Naito is a ripoff gimmick of LiJ but of course you ignore that.

Attached: 0F59B9B3-413D-4842-97E3-363EE5E7F068.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Thank you Harold.

sounds like.....dem white bois cryin

Cringe

>Naito was literally in LiJ and carried it over to Japan
>Bucks just do things stables from the past used to do because they're derivative and boring
>this is the same thing

Remember the disastrous main even tof last year with Kenny and Ibushi vs YB? No wonder NJPW gave them the middle finger.
Reminder that Meij himself said that his main goal is to grow the company domestically and the western expansion is a side project nothing more nothing less.

Attached: メイさん.jpg (1056x588, 68K)

>we could make our own movies

OH NO NO NO NO NO AEW is now moviess just like WWE tells stories ahahahahahaha BTFO AEWTards.

Yep, they want to get paid like Okada, they have to draw like Okada, wrestle like Okada, learn some Japanese, gain some height weight and clues etc... None of which they did, and they know the top guys in AEW will be Omega, Jericho and Moxley. Guarantee they are trying to prevent a partnership with NJPW, and when their initial buzz wears off and realize they don't have stars will be begging Gedo to have Okada and co. come over and pin their guys.

>Remember the disastrous main even tof last year with Kenny and Ibushi vs YB?
Golden Lovers vs. YB sold out Walter Pyramid. You're probably thinking of Fighting Spirit Unleashed, a completely different show six months later.

More like, NJPW saw exactly their true value.

Posted without any further explanation.

Attached: aew njpw.jpg (750x1126, 270K)

hes probably calling it a disaster from a match perspective, which I would agree with. It was full of super corny dialog and was full of NXT-tier "ACTING THIS IS THE ACTING PART OF THE MATCH" segments.

REMINDER:
Kazuchika Okada is working a five-year contract for just under 2-million.
And people call WWE contracts mark contracts.
I love New Japan, but lel.

Attached: 110328_Bushiroad-1.jpg (600x399, 255K)

No I still remember the empty seats pic, it wasn't sold out.

AEDrone fucking fuming

Yep, pretty sad considering NJPW helped make all these guys, Young Bucks, Omega, the rest of The Elite wouldn't have been shit if they were just shitting around in ROH and DDT their whole careers. All In would have been trash if the NJPW guys didn't try to salvage it, and it would have never happened in the first place if NJPW didn't build these guys, make them improve, give them a spotlight, and keep ROH on life support which is the only reason American Indies survived these past few years when WWE ravaged them. If NJPW wasn't an option all of them would have went to NXT because they wouldn't have a fkn choice.

It's good for people they value

No, faggot. You're thinking of Fighting Spirit Unleashed, which happened in September, headlined by Okada and Ishii vs Omega and Ibushi. The show headlined by the Young Bucks vs Omega-Ibushi sold out instantly.

You can watch the whole match here: dailymotion.com/video/x6ujbtk

Reminder, nobody knows NJPW contracts, Gedo and Okada don't talk to Meltzer, his only sources are The Elite.

more Meltzer propaganda for AEW to force NJPW to work with them.
The tickets are moving slowly because NJPW haven't announced any matches and most of the fans got burned when they bought tickets to a NJPW show that consist of NJPW LA Dojo scrubs and ROH guys because all their big Japanese name can't get in the country due to visa issue.

That would be an unpopular opinion since it has 9+ on cagematch, and the live crowd responded favorable to it. Even a grump such as journalist TJHAWKE, who seemingly hates New Japan's style (he notoriously rated Okada-Omega 1/4/17 a DUD), gave it 5-snow flakes.

Attached: Cc3iHD8UYAIRx3p.jpg (1024x682, 92K)

>the loss of NJPW's top draws (Rhodes, Omega, Young Bucks)
This simp still trying top push Cawdy and the Bucketties as draws for NJPW lmao
Kenny was the only seat-filler for NJPW in the West, their Western ambitions were predicated on him. AEW, though, is propped up by novelty and the vain hope it will be a genuine mainstream alternative. Not the Bucketties or Cawdy's drawing power. Just Kenny and Jerifat, basically.

tokyo-sports.co.jp/prores/505620/
New Japan publicly announced Okada had signed that contract in Tokyo Sports.
No one even mentioned Meltzer's name, weirdo.

true. Even shitters like Yoshi-Hashi get paid incredibly well

>Disastrous

That was actually one of the best matches of the year and among the greatest tag team matches of all time, people here on Yea Forums, people who DESPISE the Young Bucks were raving about how great it was and were making threads that read "MOTY" and "*****". I know because I was here, newfag.

Attached: kill me.jpg (98x114, 6K)

>Even a grump such as journalist TJHAWKE, who seemingly hates New Japan's style (he notoriously rated Okada-Omega 1/4/17 a DUD), gave it 5-snow flakes.
Thats probably because it was the least 'new japan style' new japan main event all year.

>and among the greatest tag team matches of all time

It was pretty good but this is hyperbolic as fuck

njpw1972.com/23063

That match was the best match last year simp
Now that i think about it...now that the elite haven't been wrestling there's been zerogood matches this year

Maybe by New Japan standards.
Doubt he makes more than even WWE low carders.

This. Also if they did actually care enough about this meme western expansion they'd have at least tried to keep Kenny but they didn't. It's laughable how that hack Dave is painting it as a catastrophe to NJPW.

I like the Elite too but fuck you, there were multiple great matches at MSG and SHO/Shingo was bigboikino.

>SHO/Shingo was bigboikino.
>"bigboikino"
>manlets

Reminder that a Jericho main event just sold out Osaka-Jo Hall in 3-days.
A total sell-out, which Okada-Naito, supposedly New Japan's biggest match, couldn't do in 2016 (even though AJ-Okada had done so the year before).

Little bigboikino. Whatever. You know what I mean.

how can you read that post and not see it as anything but obvious bait? Get a clue.

>Wears AEW shirt
>Paid WWE $100 to be there

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.53.25 PM.png (276x237, 101K)

Shingo/Sho was boring
Wrestling matches are boring and sho is small lol. I didn't watch the MSG show.

Yeah it's almost like I acknowledged Jericho as a draw

The best part is that they do get Kenny. Jericho too. The two guys that actually drew are still dying to work for them and the shitters are stuck complaining.

It's funny because The Young Bucks' popularity skyrocketed because of NJPW putting them in Bullet Club. Hell Omega was always talented, yet his popularity didn't take off until NJPW moved him to the heavyweight division and gave him a push. They were always talented, but it was the platform NJPW gave them that resulted in their popularity. Even then losing the Young Bucks hasn't hurt NJPW one bit in Japan.

Juice > the bucks so that's about right even though I like all the Elite guys

Not surprised since AEW has no good heavyweight wrestlers. Can't be the Best Bout Machine still when you're facing Cody and Hangman instead of Okada and Ishii.

>NJPW pay is goo...
Yes it is, just ask Jericho. The issue here is The Bucks THINK they're worth what the likes of a Jericho, Okada, Tanahashi are and they simple aren't. They're marks period.

Guys like Hangman and Penta are going to be so fucking exposed once people see how formulaic and lazy their wrestling is when they perform consistently in front of a large audience.

>new japan pays good money
>its safer than the wwe style
>its less work
New japan plebs BTFO by their own.

Juice is an ex-WWE talent and a solid upper mid-carder that can appeal to both US and Japanese, the bucks are geeks that never drew a dime for New Japan without Omega

>NJPW pay is goo
Based NJPW paying its wrestlers with goo girls

Attached: slimegirl.png (600x600, 772K)

>couldn't fleece big dick Meij
>fleece the dog wanker family

To be fair, tag team isn't that same values as single heavyweight guys

Of Course marks believe they are more valuable than they actually are, they were lucky to meet the son of a carny and work a money mark into making them executive vice presidents.

Dallas says Hi

Dallas literally doesnt matter. Its a new totally untested market, they are getting the building for peanuts through Cuban, the tickets even at their reduced price are pretty expensive, and the main money maker for that show will be all the merch they sell. They run multiple G1 shows in Japan from venues that only hold 2-3k anyway, going to the states and selling a fuckload of T-shirts is just a bonus.

Baka Pendejo.
youtube.com/watch?v=9qytJ6Zq79I

>First Night of the G1
>Doesnt matter
This level of cope. Kill yourself.

Only morons would think this story means that NJPW contracts are bad. Everybody else realizes that the Young Bucks are no draw simps, and they got worked into a shoot after Harold offered them appropriate contracts.

naito trying to be BASED RUSHS shit, except doing it worse because he doesnt have the charisma rush has.

Attached: rushsombra2.jpg (375x500, 110K)

Tell me why it being the first night of G1 matters. Maybe without exposing yourself as a giant fucking mark.
Heres a little hint, the 2018 opening nights at Ota ward drew 3.8 and 3.9k at far lower ticket prices than what dallas is offering. Oh and look! They are just running that building for night 2 and 3 this year! Who would have thought!

>"W-why c-can't you just b-both give mus money! We're top guys!"

Absolute state of these zero dimes, 5'5" 110 pound self-mark simps

A man of culture i see.

Nobody went to see the young bucks for that show. If you were an la regular you'd seen the bucks hundreds of times. We all went to see omega and the njpw people because omega hadn't been doing shows in the US other than an appearance at BoLA

I mean from the NJPW fans' reaction to The Young Bucks I can see why they never saw value in them.

Despite being 7 times Jr. Tag team champions. Despite moving up to heavyweight (something they had no business doing) and winning the heavyweight tag titles the crowd didn't give a fuck about The Young Bucks.

This
This is also typical Japanese business practice. Low-ball hard and try to maintain the status quo instead of paying more for something. Couple that with their notions of corporate loyalty and I'm sure they never thought they'd leave.

did these self-marks actually think they were enough of a draw to try and browbeat njpw into an absurd deal?
no one in japan gave a shit about them. kenny was the only draw, they were just tag alongs.

Tag teams just aren't the top guys in New Japan. Do the crowds get invested in ANY tag teams that aren't also singles stars? The only exception I can think of is R3K because they draw all of the fujo dimes and everybody's already counting down the days until they split.

So it's obvious why they don't have any value to New Japan. The Bucks are retarded when it comes as a surprise they aren't being valued more.

Sanada and Evil are both over, both made the Number poll top 20. Thats about it though. The tag divisions arent really there for the top guys, they are there to give upper midcarders/midcarders things to do in between occasional singles title shots.
The best way to look at it is to see the title history for each belt, who is the worst worker to hold a singles title in NJPW since like 2012? Its probably Cody imo, and yeah hes bad, but hes apparently good enough to hold the top title in other companies. I guess you could argue Fale is worse, but I think hes actually far better than Cody and fills a role that Cody doesnt, so Ill give him a pass. Also when he actually held the IC title he had a couple of actually good matches with Nakamura, with their destruction match being great.

One of the reasons I'm definitely not watching AEW is because I for sure won't support the Young Bucks. They're 2 of the lamest wrestlers in the world, imo.

Kinda proving my point, Sanada and Evil are the ur-example of two singles guys thrown together into a tag team because they have nothing else to do. For pete's sake, the first thing they did after winning Tag League and the Tag Belts was go after two singles championships.
>who is the worst worker to hold a singles title in NJPW since like 2012?
Taichi. Also I think Yujiro somehow got his mitts on one for a couple months.

Taichi is better than Cody imo. I think you are correct with Yujiro though, he can be fine but hes just so obviously lazy.

They don't even speak Japanese, that's like Asuka being upset she doesn't get paid the same money that John Cena gets.

The problem with like 90% of the gaijin is that it's clear theyre only in Japan for the money. If they had a similar offer in the US they'd drop new Japan as soon as they could. They don't bother integrating. If you're not a draw and show no commitment they're not gonna push you.

Thats the reason I really hope Juice starts to get his Japanese in check. He already knows a bit, but I think he would get so over if he started to cut post match promos in Japanese.
When Jay turns face and cuts his first Jap post match promo its going to be insane.

>When Jay turns face
fucking what? Chadblade is heel 4 lyfe baby. his heel instincts and ratty face are built for top heel status, if they ever try to turn him face it'll kill his credibility 5ever

His selling is too good to be a heel for his whole career, and he would be super over when he turns face.

I'm honestly thankful it's turned out this way.
We get a new exciting promotion to check out.
This is a win.

>Jay White
>Face
Nigga the top babyfaces of this company will ALWAYS be Okada/Naito/Ibushi. Kenny was a babyface since the BC turn and he still acted like a heel against Tanahashi.

Good

Bucks didn't draw. Kenny did

we'll see. I think we get 2-3 more years of Jay as a heel before they move on from it. Okada is going to be the guy on top fending off from the younger guys around then too. You will have Unno, Jay, Uemura, Oka as the young top guys and Okada in exactly the same position as Tanahashi was in 2012. The current top guy challenged by the new generation.

Okada is only 31 yo. He still has 10 years on top ahead of him if he doesn't retire early.

Taichi isn't a bad worker

Tanahashi was only 35 when Okada beat him for the title in 2012. It pretty well lines up with 3 more years of Okada against the current gen(Sanada, Evil, Jay, one more Suzuki, one more Tanahashi, Naito, Ibushi, Shingo, probably Oka on return) then transferring to the next generation of guys that are in their low-mid 20s now.

>Bucks didn't draw
Are you forgetting the 500.000 (based on PWTees) t-shirts sold and the Hot Topic deal that made NJPW a gazillion of $?

Attached: 1557514733463.png (1626x782, 1.98M)

I guess Harold won't be calling anytime soon.

based Wang's got a head like a fuckin orange mate

its because you did nothing for new japan, you faggots. You only worked there because of a favor from Okada and nobody in japan ever came to a show to see the young bucks.

not only that, they worked 30 shows each year, which is only a fourth of what people like juice & naito do. it’s not rocket science why they got payed less

this

Well if anybody ever wanted to know what "being a mark for yourself" means, just read what the Bucks said. Kenny is the fucking draw, not Cody, not the Bucks, not Marty, not Paige.

Jokes on them, I plan on Sharpening my Japanese and Talking to Fergal enough to Get into The Tokyo Dojo
You should only really want to Work for New Japan if you Start Off as a Young Lion, otherwise they'll never Appreciate you as a Gaijin.

ospreay made the top 20 in the Number poll this year. Hes currently like the 3rd or 4th most over babyface too.

why would you pay a pair of spot monkey juniors that don't draw dimes

Its not even close to being over but I'm sure he'll be at least top 50 by the end, he and Sabre were on last year. Guys like Juice, the Bucks, Marty, Chase etc. who people claim are over in Japan have never been top 100.

That is correct. Kenny talked how the office didnt like that he and Ibushi outdrew Tana and Okada.

Flippy manlets BTFO

>WCWs Creative Control pt.2 Electric Boogaloo

This and truepilled.

why are they so obsessed with retiring early? don't these boring midgets have another 10 years left?

I can watch a CJ Parker/Juice match. I cant say the same for the ding-dong diddly cucks

If they had a sense of self awareness they would realize that NJPW let them have a platform for a long time to promote their shitty YouTube show, merch, wrestlers from different promotions, and their own future promotion which may overshadow NJPW easily.
Any company with a shred of self respect or marketing wouldn’t let that fly unlike the months NJPW let it run unchecked. Imagine WWE allowing a wrestler to promote something on social media that’s not company approved. It wouldn’t happen.
These guys came in to the company, did nothing for it outside of the matches they were paid to wrestle, robbed the place at gunpoint, and still have the nerve to bitch about being stiffed

They are talking retirement money for two families with kids. They are smart and saving

You are retarded if you think that they have any say on how Gedo books them. Stop being a mark for companies. NJPW drones sound more and more like e-drones.

Remember when Bushi publicly shat on all the part-time gaijin who just show up and expect to be treated like superstars and get no reaction from the crowd because they never make an attempt to actually connect to the crowd, and the Bucks got assblasted over it even though he didn't actually name them specifically?

I remember how Kyle O'reillly shoot on him instead.

Ungrateful pricks.

Based

You think they couldn’t have gone on more tours if they wanted to?

It’s Cody

Sauce?
Sauce?

Njpw ain’t going to pay top dollar for gajin junior heavyweights.

Attached: 27B1E62F-7987-4FC3-9ACB-F93CA8656FB7.gif (498x382, 350K)

lol stop pretending like their “retirements” isn’t just lucrative fuck money

There was a story back then that Kyle heard about those comments and shoot on him to teach him a lesson.

Cody has had numerous great matches. The two aldis matches, Ibushi at WK12.

Juice has only had one kino match. They Jay one

They said on the jericho podcast how Gedo ask the wrestlers for feedback and when he is too passionate he starts to speak japanese.

Kyle is a pretend fighter, he could never beat a New Japan guy in a fight. All these guys were former collegiate wrestlers like Naito, Yujiro, Yano, Taguchi, etc.

The first Cody match where he stops wrestling for five minutes because he’s bleeding too hard? I guess. The pomp and circumstance of that match saved it.

And I disagree, Juice has had a few really good matches. One of his Kenny matches was good, his first IC title challenge vs Naito is slept on, and his G1 match vs Okada.

vs Naito G1 28, vs Goto NEVER 2018, vs Tanahashi NJC 2018

Ding-Dong Diddlywork me into impregnating her

>Cody has had numerous great matches
Really. Must not have been taped cause I haven't seen any of them
>The two Aldis matches
YAWN
>The Ibushi match
3 stars. 3½ at best

Look at this newfag. You know that Kyle and Fish started as MMA fighters before pro-wrestlers right?. Any mma fighter could beat the living shit of Bushi and any Njpw wrestler except the ones with real fighting training.

>Real fighting experience
aka Shibata, Nakamura and Ibushi. Thats it. (all cans with shit records btw)

I think Ibushi trains a lot actually. I was watching boxing or kickboxing or something randomly and he was the sparring partner for one of the guys in a championship fight. I took a picture, I'll see if I can find it.