Tfw WWE is going to die before Vincetty does

>tfw WWE is going to die before Vincetty does

Attached: fd1je.jpg (368x276, 10K)

Now that is a lie

good. i hope he gets angry about it too. i fucking hate vince with every ounce of my being especially after he screwed Shinsuke over. i wish Yea Forums would stop defending this faggot.

How did he screw anyone over? All the wrestlers are enjoying a fatty paycheck, what else Vince should do more than that?

Shinsuke should of won at WM34 and you know it, your god is a homo who loves big sweaty men.

>fake accomplishments
How old are you, mark?
>should of
Yeah, you’re underage.

He's such an entitled prick. I used to think he was based, but he acts like a teen girl. Changing things at the last second because he doesn't like it? Or just ignoring professional writers because he thinks he's got better ideas? He's such a faggot.

>He's such an entitled prick
Ummm, you do know it’s his company, right?

he is gay or at least bi for sure, he only pushes muscular oily men.

yeah but it is his duty to provide a service that is watchable, so i choose not to partake in his fed anymore becuase he does not. simple as that edrone.

Yes, but he's purposely ignoring the fact that his behavior is killing interest in the company. IMO it feels like he's acting like an entitled teen girl who only wants things going his way, even if it has a negative effect overall.

fuck off Vince worshipping edrone, go masterbate to Kevin Nash or some shit, your too low IQ for the good shit like New Japan.

No one forced you to watch WWE (which you do every week regardless of how many time you’d say you don’t watch it anymore) and Vince forever does what Vince wants, that never changed.

>yeah but it is his duty to provide a service that is watchable, so i choose not to partake in his fed anymore becuase he does not. simple as that edrone.

Attached: fedora 5.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

i really dont at most ill read the results just to make fun of it, i will never forgive Vince, hes an old homosexual who should be put to death, maybe ill do it myself, it would be merciful as he is gonna have a mental breakdown when wwe goes under.

He’s banking on billions from the terrorists and the FOX contract, he doesn’t care what the marks think about his show, he didn’t even care 10 years ago when he wasn’t as successful as now.

again, go jerk off to Kevin Nashs pecs, i really don't like this WWE-Chad posting thinking your like hot shit because you like dumb 90s trailer park bullshit, i hope you die.

Don’t make me laugh, mark. You say this while watching WWE week in and week out and discussing Vince and his company on Yea Forums 24/7. If I’m an E-Drone then you’re lower than an E-Drone.

we discuss vince because we want him dead, he is a cancer on this good industry, who knows i think their actually doing a show in my area pretty soon so maybe ill pay that old fag a visit with my knife.

Attached: 1556814435810s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>Wishing death upon an old man who rightfully books his own children’s show as he likes
I hope you realize how pathetic you sound, you manchild.

Yeah, you manchildren are a lost case.

Guys want those fake accomplishments because thats how you look like a star in storyline and get your face plastered over all the merchandise while getting those big contracts. If Cena was still jobbing in the midcard as Scotty 2 Hotty 2.0 he wouldn't have been starring in Bumblebee

Based.

What is it with Americans and feeling so entitled towards corporations washing their balls, especially with bottom barrel crap. You fuckers loose your shit over a missing pickle in a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

because Corporations fucking suck and should serve the people, i dont give a fuck about CEOs want.

If WWE dies, Vince will literally have never succeeded at anything he has tried in his life. The one single success he has was given to him, and he couldn't even maintain that.

Press L to Laugh at Vince.

He should just concentrate on XFL. If he makes that a success, that will be a better legacy since he never created anything original in WWE besides the Undertaker. Every idea and talent he used was stolen from someone else. At least fake football would be something original.

Attached: WCW nWo World Tour.jpg (765x555, 133K)