I'm trying to come up with some idea for a Yea Forums-themed fed. Ding-Dong Diddlygimme some ideas

I'm trying to come up with some idea for a Yea Forums-themed fed. Ding-Dong Diddlygimme some ideas

Attached: tew.png (1023x493, 264K)

have sex

>vaginas
yikes

>English: Passable
kek

Make Rakesh the ace.

Create all the Yea Forums characters. Just off the top of my head
>Undercarder
>DEAN
>wolfshitter
>Carter
>pedomod
>Yelissa
>Fatsuka
>Lyric Chad
>Bexcel
>Big Bible AJ
>Big Match John
>Bobbo
>Rakesh
>Tarps
etc

Yeah I'm planning on it. I'm thinking of making Lyric Chad a non participating manager or the act you call in for intermission performances. Still working on the Enter Blackman stable

Attached: tew2.png (1008x444, 264K)

Holy fucking based. I don't know how much work you're planning to do, but making this playable to a decent degree would be legendary.

I've got the time and autism but I'm not great at TEW yet.

Attached: kwab.png (966x348, 176K)

There's a few guys on this board who are good at TEW and are always willing to help out. I'm sure that won't be a problem.

>heel gimmick: bitch
my sides

Real or fictional characters?

>Wolfnog manager for Kevin Nash
>an angle where wolfie is raped backstage
>Summerslam handicapped match against 5 black men for revenge
baaserf

So far I've got 3 of em for my BLACKED stable. Gonna do 3 more gimmicks

Attached: tew3.png (987x362, 200K)

Are you building this on top of a real world mod?

Yeah but I'm open to better options

oh nice I was thinking about making a tew thread and now there is one.

also your fed needs comedy. all feds need comedy and at least a medium. add in some risque matches also for eye candy fun.

I'm not sure how legitimately sustainable I want it to be, I just want to amuse myself with retarded storylines involving stupid Yea Forums shit. I'll make another fed that I'll take seriously, unless I can write people getting raped and maybe dying while still being able to sustain viewership somehow

Attached: tew4.png (865x519, 253K)

- Make Big Knife Manju and Rakesh Kumar Orton into a tag team or stable, The Designateds. Manju is the grounded, brawling type while Rakesh is the opportunistic one. Both probably can use some hitman/enforcer/assassin kind of gimmick because they keep making new designated target. Midcard or lower midcard level talent, altought the one that became the jannetty is your choice.
- Reddit O'Bexcel is a jobber.
- Big Match John is an old news. Leave him out. Or hire him but never book him because he's in eternal movie shoot in China.
-Lyric Chad is upper midcarder with insane promo skill, and some shit talker babyface gimmick. If situation possible, push him as Main Eventer even.
- Bobbo and Big Bible can team up along the way.
- Give one space for those skateboard guy in the roster. Jobber is fine.

Just make your company to have strong gimmick, and gimmick matters. Of course the roster had to tuned to it to survive. If you run it in real world mod, I think the roster it based, assuming you just debut new identity on existent wrestler, can sustain enough viewership.

You ever do anything similar?

Not really, since I have a Mac and that boss grey dog is a stupid boomer that lived in the 90s and doesnt want to use Steam, even in 2019 version.

But I watch a few vids over the years, and most of the time how you define the product of your company really helped to put everything coherent and running.

I can't decide if I want it to be Lucha Underground tier absurdity or something grounded and gritty, and whether or not I should take WWE stars or make my own roster

I think on a real world mod would be fun. Just make Yea Forums and WWE have similar popularity and a War relationship and you'll have some hilarious results during gameplay.

Nah, don't take stars from WWE, that wouldn't be as much fun. I'm sure the combined autism of Yea Forums could fill a roster fairly easily.

Yeah but I was thinking about how to make Becky No Dimes look bad and shit. Also I should resurrect Earthquake and a few other Yea Forums staples

earthquake is dimes if you arent a shitter.
obsurd stuff.. so wackier than lucha underground... tho they've done murder so your stuff will work

Yeah, just use Lucha Underground preset as a base and tweak it from here.

Bump

>Make Big Knife Manju and Rakesh Kumar Orton into a tag team or stable,

Thank you are are you are forgetting somebody , sar. Hand hand nugge nugge, a furor knovv vat I am handing it.

Make a couple of neckbeards

That biografy, thats excellent

Crinfe. You are never over.

show us what you have so far user

>BRAAAAAP.
A female wrestler who's gimmick is to fart in men's faces. She must have a good butt, and be totally into it.

this is now a general total extreme wrestling thread. post your feds your caw your stories or share what's going on in your league

Make a whole faction based around this

>CIA
>Bane?
>Masketta man
>Doctor Pavel (he doesn't get to bring friends)

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 992K)

Lyrics Chad should be the colour commentator

Add Haitch Mark and the miz fags

>Miz poster
>Kairi Sane, known to have brutalized Brock Lesnar into retirement (monster gimmick)
>Degeneration ASP (a stable composed by 4 guys loving respectively pits, braps, feet and shit)
>The Filter (corporate guy, heel, rapes and silences everyone)