Jericho BTFO Stephanie

HOLY FUCKING BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqCmuGnvMI

Attached: y2j.png (483x559, 544K)

timestamp ya simp i'm not sitting through 30 minutes of jericho unless i'm as drunk as he is

First 5 minutes.

lies. i'm 3 minutes in and he's still sucking his own dick. closed it and i'll wait for the newzsites to write a report

The story starts at 2:20

I guess he dealed again with the whore

>Bully Ray dismissing the Kenny/Okada match at WK
LMAO at this simp talking like he knows shit about modern wrestling when all he does is shitting up ROH.

Attached: 1557514733463.png (1626x782, 1.98M)

met jericho at an ORD bar once, he's no taller than 5'6 and his breath smells like turds

wasn't even that big of a BTFO

Rent free.

That was mint.

>modern wrestling doesn't draw shit
>old wrestling draws
mmmm I wonder who knows better about drawing dimes

>jericho is a targaryen supporter

Attached: goat.jpg (640x640, 106K)

>Not waiting for the news from the start
ya fucking double negro marketty

ding-dong diddly mint

The "Stephanie cunt" poster was right all along.

cunt blown the fuck out

nobody has ever walked out of a show and thought "man, I think that bubba guy was the best wrestler on the show"

spoiled roastie princess BTFO!

He got a bunch of glow sticks thrown at him and Stephanie wanted him fined and suspended. Chris said, "She's not my boss I don't give a shit what she wants". The rest of it is what you said.

No but people have left seething at him or left entertained by him you work rate smark faggot

His general attitude toward Vince pretty much confirms some of those Vince stories that got posted on twitter. Mostly the ones where Vince would deliberately fuck with wrestlers to see how they would react. He apparently did or said something insulting to Kofi and Jericho had to take Kofi aside and tell him to stand up for himself or else Vince will bury him. That Vince doesn't respect/push wrestlers who let him walk over them.

It's going to suck when Stephanie and HHH run things

cant wait until 10 years from now and some hot young wrestler shacks up with one of h's daughters.

Absolutely mint

And now he has rewarded Kofi Kingston with a title run even though its killing the ratings. Vince is an absolute madman.

Yeah that boomer swirling ROH attendance down the toilet bowl sure has a mind for what draws

D I M E S

i like it when cunt is exposed for what she is pic very much related

Attached: cunt.jpg (750x1334, 63K)

kek based jericho
based vince too

Vince hasn't been based in a long time

can i get a tl;dw of what he said? it's 6am here and can't make noise so can't play the video

Steph was furious that Jericho made the crowd throw glow sticks (the one DX used) at him because muh think at the children they could have been hurt(and actually a kid did get hit by one) and Jericho was like fuck you i got heat

That's what they want you to believe.

I the part where he says it looped. Based.

this was a great interview desu

Such an interesting conversation because Jericho is, obviously, a Key AEW guy. And across from him, Bully is a key backstage RoH guy.

Also, lol at Bully trying to pull a fast one and call out Phil to jump back to RoH.

>jericho vs cena main event
>jericho first in the ring getting heat
>someone throws a glowstick at him hitting him in the eye
>"I'd like to meet the son of a bitch that threw that"
>gets pelted with like 100 glowsticks
>these glowsticks cost 10 bucks each

>match ends and jericho is at the back
>hunter and shawn are furious
>"Stephanie wants you fired"
>"Stephanie is not my boss I don't give a shit what she says"
>calls vince with a promo saying what he said to hunter and shawn plus "I'm a heel, my job is to get heat and that's what I got"
>vince doesn't give a fuck and is ok with jericho

Fined not fired you ding-dong diddly retard

>House Targaryen t-shirt
Aaaand Jericho just became even more based.

Attached: 1558047037312.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

he's based at everything except actually booking a TV show