Everyone in WWE is miserable and it's patently obvious

Here a list of people who have asked for their release, have left WWE recently or don't intend to sign new contracts when their contracts are up:

Dash Wilder
Scott Dawson
Sasha Banks
Luke Harper
Tye Dillinger
Dean Ambrose
Neville
Austin Aries
Lio Rush
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Andrade "Cien" Almas
Rusev & Lana

With many, many more that we don't know of. Kairi and Asuka are no doubt leaving as well, for god's sake look at this picture, they look miserable, you can tell in Asuka's facial expressions as well as Kairi's body language. They are completely and utterly embarrassed to be in this situation, I don't think I've ever seen wrestlers this miserable. Toni Storm's match with Bea Pristley (Who she is very close with) in Stardom recently got cancelled because of petty, bullshit, backstage politics from WWE, given that Bea is signed to AEW and Toni's been posting miserable tweets for days now on Twitter indicating she's clearly unhappy. Backstage morale is at an all-time low and Vince is throwing hundreds and thousands of dollars at people to keep them to stay.

WWE is in shambles and Vince needs to fucking go.

Attached: misery.jpg (667x673, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0SLh7bywpM
youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
youtube.com/watch?v=fhIHX3eeiH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, kys

Asuka always has that horny look on her

>Dude, kys

Attached: e-chads.jpg (1581x664, 140K)

OP suckin dicks daily

OP is worth more than you are faggot. No one is going to be at your funeral.

I can't wait to see a mutiny in WWE.

shes thinking about bwc

Have sex bro, this isn’t wrestlingforum

HOLY FUCKING BASED. Thanks, user!

I don't watch the e since 2015, but you're a fucktard. Stop wasting oxygen.

neville and aries left years ago

This is good because WWE needs to get rid of people

And none of them will be missed kek

Attached: C65neWK.gif (284x210, 3.61M)

Like who? The talent isn't the problem, it's all booking and creative's fault, but regardless, who do you think should leave?

Kairi will leave because she wants Kenny's dick so bad.

Of course Vince can actually convince her to stay if he somehow convince Dwayne to come back. Kairi will never leave if she thinks she have a shot at fulfilling her dream and getting Dwayne's dick.

WWE's stagnant and lazy monopoly is finally coming to bite them in the ass. Signing wrestlers just to keep them away from other companies isn't viable when more competition is growing.

Ambrose straight up going Moxley within a week of him leaving put my sides in orbit. Vince's blood pressure must be through the roof

>Dash Wilder
>Scott Dawson
>Sasha Banks
>Luke Harper
>Tye Dillinger
>Neville
>Austin Aries
>Lio Rush
>Andrade "Cien" Almas
>Rusev & Lana
who gives a fuck

>Dean Ambrose
>Karl Anderson
>Luke Gallows
the only regrettable losses

WWE sucks anyway, not like if they were being used well

it was literally within 5 minutes of his contract ending, he did it right after midnight haha

based

I come to see what the new reply is and this what I see.
>Based
Waste of my time

thats what happens when your boss is a racist republican

How'd you get my pictures?

Andrade wants to leave? I thought he was in line for a major push because Fox wants Latinx wrestlers featured more prominently.

>Neville
>Austin Aries
It's been two years nearly

>horny
you spelled confused wrong. she put in a tag team and given a mouthpiece to save the trainwreck of her main roster run. kari on the other hand deserves FAR better than this!
yet we still post in 2019 about it, KYS
Rusev and Neville are the only ones on that list that matter. Ambrose
a distant third
wont be long before renee is paying his unpaid toll and refusal of vince
literally only in the spot he is because of flair. the moment they break up, he's FE or 205ed!

It's gonna take a HHH shoot revolt to save wwe, but vince is far too old to go in the ring. had this been 20/30 years ago, him and hhh could kill each in other in last man standing match for the company. take my dimes! aew isn't a threat at all so much as another option. maybe it's what forces vince to stop living in 1989. ffs, he reminds of Pelosi when he rambles!

this is what happens when you are a mark and can't be happy with losing a fake fight

Stop using exclamation points you weirdo

based

>imagine if you will the following
EVERY single one of this user's life choices led him to respond to my post and he responds with that(!)? congrats, you just played yourself(!)

>visible confusion
hard to believe she's the next asuka and asuka was once hailed as untouchable and built like a beast. so much for that main event roster working out for her...

Stop using greentext like that you boomer

please just stop embarrassing yourself with memed answers and words of /asp. this place's IQ is already sub nigger

Boards are written with slashes on both sides, god damn it user

i only needed one / to work you though

holy cringe

>>Karl Anderson
>>Luke Gallows
>the only regrettable losses
Literally bald CAWs.

they were only brought in to keep them from taking the bullet club meme elsewhere. much like the revival current death spiral program until they leave. it's pathetic how vince gets away with this shit on a daily. her really needs to get clinton'ed

Dude, forget about the wrestlers. Just look at the fans faces and lack of reactions the past 10 years if you want to point out miserable. The only people who are happy with the product are beta males.

that cap was the moment after they dropped their tag name. mass confusion in both languages.

>dude bottom right
>stoner chic mid left side
>not one happy face
>pajeet center looking for kusmar to rko some life into the promo

Republicans are so stupid.

>lol when vince is gone we get good again

No wwe will get worse with him gone. Like many people have said, the industry doesn't have a vince replacement yet

>WWE is in shambles and Vince needs to fucking go.
Vince doesn't give a shit about wrasslin anymore (and arguably never did). He wants that dumb football league for some reason.

people, both in front of and behind the camera, have championed HHH to take over for years now. say what you want about NXT but he knows how to build stars and run a wresting show. it's their transition to the main roster, and vince's eye, that kills them. what was the last nxt star was still worth a dime not a year removed from NXT? i'll wait...
>if vince doesn't like you, you're done
>if you get over without vince's blessing, you're done
>if you come up with a better idea than vince, you're done
>if you speak out against vince, you're done
do you not understand user? it's vince and has been vince forever now and thats the REAL reason behind "then, now, forever" it's vince's fucking ego and nothing more.
that was to compete with the NFl when the kneeling thing was a thing. now something like 99.8% of all players don't kneel or something as of last year. no one cares about it anymore and the nfl will still get millions more views than multiple raw/sdls. again vince's ego got the best of him and he can't let aynone else know that or win. he says so about fucking shaving his face multiple times a day, "i cant let it win"

>kairi/asuka come up with Kabuki Girls
>cute merch ideas
>no we must have stronk wahmen in America
>KABUKI WARRIORS

what a fucking blunder

its a fuking xbox game and since asuka plays video games for a living outside e, he thought it would be a good fit or so sayeth vince. he shits on her since her call up because she was an hhh girl and vince don;t like that

youtu.be/v0SLh7bywpM
>missing the chance to get the rights and use this as their theme, thus making unlimited dimes

>Andrade
Not leaving now that he's getting his c-ock almas'd by Chuck
>Rusev & Lana
Would be an actual loss, but probably not gonna happen
>The rest
Dimeless shitters who cares lmao, if you think WWE is in the YOU DESERVE IT era wait until AEW has to juggle all these self marks' fragile egos

That sucks I like Cien and Rusev

Bases

>projecting your own obsessive hatred of WWE onto Kairi and Asuka

How pathetic. There is no reason to believe either wants to leave. Especially Asuka, with her being close to the end of her career. Why would she take a risk on some fledging company and give up the security of WWE in her last few years?

Last i checked they were the Janettys of the BC.

Not gendering their name was entirely about merch. Most boys are not going to want cutesy shirts that say Kabuki Girls. Warriors is unisex and thus anyone can feel comfortable. It's all about money, not feminism.

>a new wrestling show on TNT
>lots of wrestlers who want to leave
WCW = AEW

Corbin has been doing just fine despite some setbacks. The problem is that NXT guys dont have gimmicks or character so they flounder on the main roster were people dont care about how good they wrestle. People still prefer character over wrestling ability.

Yeah man let's pity a bunch of people with more money and fame and better looks than us

Mint

I'm still having a hearty chuckle over that based move he pulled

Men wear Bayley and Alexa Bliss shirts that are exponentially more feminine than the word “girls” you fucking dunce lol

Just retire and live it up.

Attached: ajdivastitle.png (620x400, 419K)

I'm talking about young boys. Normal kids. Not twisted adult incel pedophiles

>light*
you had one job

literally all the shitters he listed, plus the USOs and everyone else who dreamed of being a wrestling without having a lick of talent of cutting a promo.

ctfu at the fact that everyone in this picture is just looking out into a sea of tarps

Attached: 1557866085508.png (1185x544, 878K)

>I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan
youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M

Attached: Kazuchika_Okada_wiki-1.jpg (800x450, 69K)

>She's getting fat now
kek, living it up too much

>boomerposting in 2019

*bbc

why is kairi such a fatass slag?

A few months ago before Andrade started being pushed there was a rumor of a luchador telling others how miserable he was and to stay away from WWE. Everyone assumed it was him given he was wasting away on SD at the time, though it could have easily been one of Lucha House Party.

she's not

Kairi is the cutest little cupcake

Attached: hert.png (327x379, 345K)

Are you retarded? This is Kairi's and Asuka's dream job. They don't have to work as hard as they did in Japan, don't have to fight strong-style and risk more serious injuries, get paid bank and travel the world. They don't give a shit. They've done their real wrestling and cemented their legacy, now they're just chilling.

Kairi was literally complaining about all the traveling and wrestling every single day, it's way harder than Stardom where she'd wrestle hard 6 or 7 times a month and then get to recover.

a list of self twats. all marks for themselves. state of modern “wrestlers”. you have to be really fucking entitled when getting paid a wage isn’t good enough for employment.

>Kairi and Asuka
I don't think they're that fed up to the point of wanting to leave but being thrown together as a team just because they're from the same country and being displayed like Paige's pets certainly doesn't help a bit.

Go seek fullfillment in life wagecuck. Some people make enough money that they can stop just grinding for it. And they can decide they want to choose a job that makes them happy.

Kairi admires Asuka. She's more likely to be happy about it than annoyed

This. What strikes me the most about today's show is how bored everyone in the audience are. You could take any screenshots from any moments of the shows and everyone in the front row seems tired and indifferent as to what goes on.

I was attending Raw during the first week of the shake-up this year because I thought it would have made a nice night out. Within minutes I was crossing my arms and waiting for something cool to happens. I had a beer and a joint prior and I immediately sobered up as soon the first segment was over because of how awful the entire thing was.

Yeah but I guess she's not happy about being called up only to be thrown into tag team hell just because they needed more for their nothing female tag team division.

I won't argue about today's NXT roster not having character. I completely agree with you on that part. I still have no fucking idea what Johnny Gargano's character supposed to be for example. Same goes with a good chunk of the current guys and recent call ups.

But I will say that most of the wrestlers had clear cut gimmicks and characters before being called up. They just got watered down with times. Look at this video for example :
youtube.com/watch?v=fhIHX3eeiH4
I wasn't following NXT during most of these runs but I can easily figure out everyone's thing with their entrance.
> Bobby Roode : narcissistic, rich buff guy that is full of himself.
> Sasha Banks : rich girl that looks like a hip hop stars. Calls herself the boss because of her statue and her self-perceived leadership (the bodyguards serving her enhancing that image).
> Finn Balor : Irish monster à la Mr. Jekyll and Hyde. Savage in nature but vaguely human.
> Aleister Black : Silent satanic guy that is barely in this world. Walking around a live band and being indifferent by his surrounding. Like a modern day Undertaker.
> Shinsuke Nakamura : A champion coming in with his own personal musician. Not an asshole per say but knows he's the best. Dancing choreography is more about himself than anything.

Then they get in the main roster and what are they now? Banks has a catch phrase that has no meaning behind it. Balor's demon is a gimmick that gets promoted without any reasons. Nakamura is "le funny dancing man". Black is a tag team guy for some reasons. Roode was alright but like everyone's else, his them had no resonance with his actions. He was glorious but why was he glorious? What did he do to prove it?

While in NXT gimmicks and characters aren't as prominent as in the past, these elements were still there. They made these guys specials. But when nobody has a chance to shine in the main shows, you loose these elements that makes these wrestlers great.

She'll get used to it. She complained about jet lag, not the conditions in WWE and shit booking, retard. OP was suggesting that's why she was upset.