What's his power level

What's his power level

Attached: Kenny-Omega-xman.jpg (959x541, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1dbqg8j5uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its about equal to Finm or AJ

It's... over 9000! xD

Numerically, dummy

Its 69 like i did to your mom bitch

haha :D I love naruto!

Lower than the lowest level of any wwe contracted talent, keep in mind every wwe superstar starts with a 9.99 power level, and gain power from there. Kenny is at like 6.66

Its fucking equal to Finn and AJ just look thier stats you chucklefuck

About 75% of what it was 2 years ago.

You're going to love this. Trust me.
This is a Bout Machine.
And this is a Bout Machine that has ascended past a Bout Machine.
Or you could just call it a Best Bout Machine.

This. His title run really decreased his power level.

Well let's break it down:
Kenny Versions/Arcs/Transformations:
>Kenny Canadian Origin:
Starting level. PWG days. WWE days. This was his weakest point. On the verge of giving up till he finally found his rival. Dragonball stage.
>Golden Lover:
His humble beginnings. This is when he had a huge boost in power by facing and partnering with Kota. DBZ stage.
>The Cleaner:
By removing the memory of Kota and becoming a cold killer Kenny was able to find a new power. This is his Majin Vegeta stage. Overcome with being the best he pushes everything he loved away. This is where he pushes himself from jr. to hvywt. by winning the G1. But even with that the whole point of this arc was to win the big one. Which he just couldn't.
>Ascended Golden Lover:
Kota returns and reunites with Kenny. All the pain. The heartbreak. They are back. people like these guys will argue, rightfully, that The Cleaner was his peak. But even though The Cleaner is stronger, faster, and smarter that version of Kenny doesn't have the heart and willpower to finish off the war. To win the big one. Which with Kota on his side he finally beat Okada for the IWGP Hvywt. C.
>The Elite Omega:
After winning the big one it was down hill. He's been training doing some Dragonball Super filler episodes. His powerlevel now will probably be a lesser Cleaner, but could still have some heart/willpower left since it wasn't a horrible departure from Kota. Storyline wise he has his friends, but Kota is gone from him at the end of the day. Even not being at his best he still is #1 in AEW so there's that.
He actually drew a dime as the Cleaner and Ascended Golden Lover.
So in terms of power level: Cleaner > Elite > AGL > GL > Origin.
Terms of dimes:
Cleaner > AGL > Elite > GL > Origin.
Origin = Hot Dog
GL = Hot Dog and Handshake
Elite = Hot Dog, Handshake, and a Nickel
AGL = Dime
Cleaner = Dimes
Conversion wise we could break it down like: 10 Hot Dogs = 1 Hot Dog & Handshake = 1/1000000 Dime.

Attached: .jpg (750x863, 155K)

Attached: KennySoymega.jpg (1920x1920, 647K)

Fucking go outside man jesus christ I can't imagine having the time to write something like this on a thursday afternoon

>it takes more than 2 minutes to write that out
lose weight fatty not everyone has to press the backspace key every other keystroke because they cant help but hit multiple keys at the same time

Still goes down clean to one (1) Superman punch OOOOOOAAAAHHHH

Now this is mint.

kenny is higher because he is more credible than them...he is bigger, faster, stronger, better promo, etc

4 years ago maybe

>over 9000 on the Japanese diet
>sub 1000 on the American diet
Will have visibly aged a decade within 6-8 months in AEW.

∞+

Baka that’s from dbz >:/

If he gets rid of the young cucks and distance himself from cawdy, the best bout machine would be his final form

but it's from one piece

What's your cholesterol level?

You are wrong, it's from Opra.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1dbqg8j5uQ

LOL I forgot this happened.