OH NO NO NO NO NO

PFFTHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FALLING APART AT THE FUCKING SEAMS.

Attached: wwe booted off sky.jpg (479x485, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnieBabes/status/1129028964096327680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching wrestling
>being british

oh no no no look at his head

yikes

Don't watch that. For me it's IMPACT on 5Star.

>wwe making more money is bad they are falling apart
really makes you think of cinnamon

Why are you laughing?
Its good, people dont have to pay £70 a month to be able to watch it now
If they moved from pay to subscribe sky sports 25 years ago WWE would be a massive national institution in britain with legions of fans instead of the obscure oddity it is today

You need to thank AEW for spooking WWE into doing this.

Nobody in the UK is gonna watch this crap regardless

In that case
Thank you based TNbutGayer

AFF YEW GOTE YER WWE LOICENSE????

I'm an Americhad so i don't care

Good I can start cancelling Sky Sports

wwe really is hitting the sweet spot at the right time, finally.

ratings just dont matter anymore. its the freaking truth. especially for live programming like wwe which is self running and self contained. u dont really have to do anything but pay the contract u agreed to.

the difference with tna is spike tv was heavily funding them. and they probably wouldnt have canceled tna but, and i gotta give credit, bryan alvarez really put a lot of pressure on tna with his consistent exaggerated angry reviews about how bad russo is and the booking, bla bla bla. all carnie shit. dixie is no carnie, she got ran out. russo larps as a carnie, hes like the donnie brasco of carnies, and he ruffles so many feathers that no one will take up for him when he gets fired unjustly.

with aew u have a slightly different dynamic. cody seems like a smart guy, but the fact of the matter is, the guy never really could get over as a in ring performer. a serviceable midcard. upper mid card guy. the young bucks were in tna and pushed decently at first. couldnt get over, they blamed the name "generation me" for this. i mean come on guy, a tag team name isnt going to hold u back from getting over if u know how to get over. simple as that.

Attached: 92AF74FD-E248-4BA1-86F5-16DDD8B31B4F.png (1025x1028, 1.46M)

so then u have kenny omega, an unknown in his own country. ur gonna have to build him up for american audiences from scratch, and even then, his plateau looks like it should be were a guy like finn balor is slotted. after that u have 50+ year old jericho.. this is considerably less star power than tna, at any point, had. at any point. remember that. and tna didnt have the backing of billionaires. think about that. they didnt even have tv at first, then when they finally got tv it was on fox sports net in the afternoon on fridays.. and they have to build up from there, then wwe had to go back to usa just for tna to get that spike spot.

aew is handed the best network spot for wrestling, and the roster has almost zero star power. stay tuned. a lot of people are going to finally understand that the majority dont want all in ring action, "fantastic" matches. it gets boring especially cuz its overtly fake.

i just dont see aew's roster drawing a casual audience, where as tna, was capable of doing it, and whenever they tried a little to get that casual audience that doesnt normally watch wrestling,when ever they did it, bringing in special guests, pac man jones, survivor contestants, even tho they were always relegated to mid card, bryan and dave would throw nuclear shit fits. there was times where they would just force it, and say that the good matches in tna werent good, because of some little nit picky reason..

Attached: 93280DA9-95F3-48AA-BBDF-08B60ACB2B91.png (828x1792, 2.97M)

Attached: 35472183.gif (245x219, 948K)

OK

But it's not ITV4

t.Adam COPEland

>You need to thank AEW for spooking WWE into doing this.
This isn't something WWE wants to do. BT Sport is still pay to view but it has

TNA had Mick Foley, Flair and Hulk fucking Hogan and was still irrelevant.
gAyEW's biggest stars are Chris Jericho, Adrian Neville and Dusty's midcard kid that isnt Golddust lmao
Its dead in the water and wont even last as long as Poocha Blunderground

twitter.com/AnnieBabes/status/1129028964096327680

rent free

Imagine where Smackdown will end up in the U.S. when Fox kicks them to the curb.

HOLY FUCKING BASED SLAG STACY BURYING THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF WWMEME. OH NO NO NO NO.

Attached: slag.jpg (475x285, 39K)

The reality is, Dave and Bryan, if a finish of a match upset u so much that even though it was a great match, it’s deemed not good, because the finish didn’t sit right with u? That sounds like me when I was like 14 on nodq.com honestly. I know Bryan tries to act like it’s all just a character, but alas, it isn’t, he’s a two but carnie who never could work his way into any notable pro wrestling company. He only did roh well after he became known for the podcasts, and after his retirement. And we’re talking about roh not in its glory days..

And Dave’s closest example to actually working in the business is with world class and the von erichs.. think about that. As much shit as he gives Russo for hot shorting shit. The von Erich run, like when they were really drawing, did it even last 4 years before they started dying off? And Dave will play innocent but look how much he tries to dictate shit via podcast.. do U actually think Dave moved to Dallas, in Texas, which Dave can not feel comfortable in, if he didn’t have some time of creative and booking input?

I like Dave’s podcasts, and I think he can do podcasts while suppressing his biases, but Alvarez can not. And Alvarez coaxes Dave into doing his bidding, and backing him up. That’s why I always preferred the sin limite shows Dave would do with sempermeme. Bryan doesn’t even review raw anymore he just reads a sheet of paper setting up the segments, and half the time he interrupts Dave before he even finishes and tries to move on to the next topic. And he’s always crazy about time, “we’re out of time “ when we all know there is no time table, this not only is Bryan’s only job, it’s the only part of his job that counts. People are paying for the raw and PPV review podcasts and breaking news audio, and Bryan always tries to rush thru it and cut Dave off short, sometimes in mid sentence..

Attached: E53F53BF-392C-42D8-B868-D486BB2D71EC.gif (400x200, 825K)

How much is Sky and how much is BT?

I came to a conclusion, but it gives Bryan too much credit. I was thinking, maybe in his carnie way, he thinks he’s leaving his audience wanting more, which will make them come back, which is an idiotic way of thinking when it’s a radio show podcast that u charge people $11.99 to listen to... or maybe Bryan doesn’t want Dave to attain a bigger audience because he’ll get the shaft and Dave will probably only do occasional shows with Bryan as a guest, as it should be at this point. Bryan puts more effort into his show with Tom lawlor and the bv show, which both are unlistenable.. but Bryan still wants to do these shows despite them being awful. And he wants to sand bag the Dave shows also. I’m sick and tired of the guys voice at this point, everything else is just icing on the shit cake that he is.

Where do you get your stats from? BT sports had more than 8m viewers at the end of 2018, shows all the champions league, europa cup, domestic cups and lots of premiership games
And costs like 10 pounds a month
Sky sports is dead no one wants to pay 70-100 a month anymore excpet rich old golf watching boomers

sky is ~£60+ per month dependent on the package. you can add bt sport if it's not part of your sky package for £30 per month. appaently sky will offer bt sport for free on all packages at some point this year.

More people have bt sports lol

BT Sport is bigger these days. They have been getting more and more premier league games every year. Has the exclusive rights to the full champions league in the UK. The final for the champions league is one of the most watched events in football every year. WWE are almost certainly getting more money from the deal. This is an OH NO NO NO moment for sky, they are losing even more stuff to BT.

They got dropped.

WWE put Sky on the map, now they're giving BT the rub.

And they have UFC