HOLY FUCKING CHAD

Attached: Capture.png (529x597, 636K)

Imagine being this much of a fucking mark

Imagine being JJ and having anal sex with Izzy

wtf? when did izzy got so hot

Attached: 38081381_2211798595716747_6750994569841606656_n.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

>dead eyes
dan schneider had weird photos like this with child actors too

Pizzagate tier weirdo shit with the photos she has with all these creepers

Attached: Captueere.png (703x539, 692K)

looks pretty normal to me

Attached: Capture.png (697x521, 894K)

Thanks for the new ding-dong diddly tribute pic......mmmmmm....

Izzy is starting to get pretty

Do you think Izzy understands what's happening or is she still naive and innocent

She's 11-12? Gonna hit puberty soon and get a clue. Hope she legally fucks up her parents for selling her out.

Honest question here, but who the fuck is that guy anyway? Some E-Drone with a twitter account? Is he actually that retarded girl's pedo boyfriend?

Here she is with Kofi.

Attached: 54731891_2262830537088822_1309440103862475278_n.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

To cover that forehead with cum.

They're just buddies, user.

Attached: Cr3aU5UVYAEZwK0.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

i always thought grooming a child to be your gf is a meme but jesus christ this guy is doing it and no one is saying anything

BLACKED
Well, she does have a lot of head to give....

That's JJ "Children Observer" Williams.

Are you really this naieve? He's crazy in love with her and wants to fuck her because she's the only girl that has ever paid attention to him in his life. And Izzy knows this but is just using him like the dope he is to expand her career as a wrestling influencer.

She's actually saving herself until she reaches a certain age (hint: it's her favorite number)

Attached: DMCoKE9UIAAEhlL.jpg (1200x1200, 285K)

False. Just check out Izzy's YouTube Channel and videos of them together. JJ actually has his girlfriend of 3 years in one of the vids. She's a pig, sure, but JJ ain't no pederast.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>that hairline

Attached: pepe-pukes.jpg (610x343, 69K)

>No pedos have ever had a gf or been married
Holy fucking clueless

Imagine being a hambeast like JJ.
And you eat an old dried up roast every night. Dress it up with potatoes, carrots... you can stomach it for awhile, but eventually you grow tired of it.

Now imagine a nice juicy succulent slab of veal lands on your plate.
Nice and medium rare, just a little bloody. Do you turn down the veal for the roast?

Now imagine for desert, you get a slice of Jenny's world famous putang meringue pie - the best a mother can make.
Would you give up your front row NXT tix for that?

Attached: Cobra Kai.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

miss izzy would never cheat on her husband

Attached: 39fdc880fad93c9bd385f27ee62bd3cd.jpg (280x280, 15K)

How the fuck can her parents not think this is fucking weird and creepy as fuck...
He blatantly thinks if he sticks around for several years, when she's old enough he's in with a chance.

Didn't Genghis Khan have a wife arranged/betrothed for him 10 years before they were together?

i think her parents logic is if thats how hollywood works then it must be the same in the wrestling """business"""

Her parents are basically whoring their underage child out on wrestling social media hoping for 5 minutes of fame to earn them a decent retirement. I wouldn't count on them to do the right thing much.

>implying she hasn't already asked JJ to pay for an abortion or two

>parents are using JJ to further Izzy's wrestling career

hot kek!

sorry, but he's some random fat dude in FL, not Cody Runnels.

that said, if letting Cody have your 15 yr old daughter consensually and getting a AEW Women's Title run in return, ya kinda have to, right??

Attached: D5KIPX2WAAAHxtX.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

Izzy is saving herself for marriage.
He only gets the asshole.

Did they?

I knew Christians who did this in college.

does Dan Schneider have connections with WWE?

You fucking blisspedos need to be annihilated

You guys make these threads to justify posting Izzy over and over with sexual inuendo.

That prick JJ thinks he’s getting away with it. Melts and Chico are his buds and don’t say a word about it, I’m pretty sure they know a lot more than they let on.

YOU'RE MEAN!!!

A pederast is an adult male who likes young boys. It is not a synonym for pedophile.

Hit thed dictionary and get a clue.

Rent Free. Stop thinking about fucking kids

Attached: trips of truth.jpg (480x360, 21K)

even if this is innocent, its really weird that this dudes best friend seems to be a little girl

That smile...can it be?

Attached: tumblr_ntbzp26WEZ1rg89a6o1_500.jpg (480x588, 32K)

>Hit thed dictionary

OH NO NO NO. public school failed you, my man. dumbass.

>Eddie and Chris are Izzy's real parents

This is now canon.

Attached: qzf80p17e3x21.jpg (1242x2208, 122K)

Why didn't Benoit save Eddie from being raped? Was it the guilt that drove him to murder/suicide?

"It hurts JJ! It stings so bad! B-But I don't want you to stop! I... I want to be your big girl so bad!"

Why does Pedomod allow Izzy threads?

You answered your own question

STOP RIGHT THERE

Izzy had longer story arcs on NXT that EC3, plus she's an in ring competitor (can't remember the last time I saw Mojo wrestle). She is prowrestling.

Attached: 9vWSONnl.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Go to jail, pedomod

>"Daddy! Get the bad man away from me! He's acting tough online!"

Attached: tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o5_500.gif (477x268, 1.85M)

What are the odds this guy marries her when she's legal.

>zero

Why by the calf
when you get the milk
for free?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

when did Izzy got so hot

Attached: WWE.Smackdown.Live.2018.01.02.HDTV.x264-NWCHD.mp4_snapshot_00.42.33_[2018.01.04_23.34.26].jpg.jpg (704x400, 44K)

Did they?

I hope she makes it to WWE, and uses an offense based on headbutts.

This child is involved with a human trafficking ring. This fat shit is working with her mother.

Look at the groomer just waiting in the back.

No I'm pretty open about how I'd love to cosplay Bayley and tounge punch her fartbox and give her flashbacks to the backstage party at Takeover Brooklyn

He's so fucking creepy, jesus. Get friends you own age you nasty fuck.

I think he's pretty cute. Like a big teddy bear!

Those bedroom eyes
>if you only knew etc...

Honestly, why doesn't the reddit mob go after this guy? After seeing how they went after Lars I don't see how this guy is any different really.

I thought this guys was charm city gamer all this time lol. Then can someone explain me why did Izzy or her parents block ccg on twitter?

Cunt.

Sup izzy

they love pedos

Sorry mister, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers...

But if you join my fan club, monthly fee of $19.99, we can vidchat and talk about whatever you wanna talk about. For $49.99 a month, you get to be one of my "#1 Fans" and get special exclusive access! Please contact my manager JJ Williams if you have any questions.

Attached: DLpnuJUXUAA9tHj.jpg (1200x800, 225K)

my gf actually has a izzymania tank top

And MeltBryan know about it. You see how quickly Dave brushes aside the pedophilia allegations against Patterson. Hes aware of what goes on.

Attached: HOGGED.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

based

MINT

because he's one of them nigger

You just know

Attached: 2017-09-06-212048.jpg (960x544, 84K)

How do you manage to keep the weight off after all those abortions?

It's a good thing your girlfriend is fictional. Otherwise you'd have to dump her.

>parents whoring their child out for money

Sex dolls, don’t count, ya simp!

LS-Izzy

yikes

wolfchad marking his property

went for the old popcorn glory hole trick