Don't support these geeks until the AEW partnership

>H-hey everyone! It's y-your old pal New Japan Pro Wrestling...! Re-remember me? R-remember how po-popular I was the last 2 years? I know everyone's ex-excited over AEW and stuff but... We h-have this really big event in pl-place in Dallas later th-this year, you probably didn't hear about it yet... Oh...? You alre-already have? Well, Naito, Ok-okada and Switchblade will be th-there! ... Oh... You already kn-knew that? Then you w-will be going, right a-user? Don't you want to see T-Tanahashi? ... What? You have pl-plans that day? Oh... that's ok-okay I guess...

These faggots have had plenty of opportunities to partner up with AEW yet they've stubbornly chosen to remain with ROH. Friendly reminder to BOYCOTT NJPW until they finally get a clue and give Tony Khan a phone call. They've chosen to work with ROH, ROH-sized crowds is exactly what they deserve and that's exactly what they'll get.

Attached: njpw getting desperate.jpg (456x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_In_(professional_wrestling_event)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_Double_or_Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G1_Supercard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Style_Evolved
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have sex E drone

Boycott the promotion that has all the best wrestlers in the world? No thanks. I will continue to enjoy watching Okada, Ishii, Ibushi, Naito, Sanada, Shingo etc. that you can only see in New Japan. You can enjoy your trannies, womeme and circus midgets.

I just don't watch shows that take place on american soil.

This

they are NEVER going to partner up with AEW

because AEW has NOTHING to offer to them (Omega and Jericho will still work there)

>Doesn't have to suffer Cody, The Young Cucks or any of the other trannies
>Omega and Jericho can still show up

Looks like NJPW got the better end of the deal

NJPW doesnt bow to crybaby SJWs like gAyEW does.

Oh look, the good little servant trying to spread negativity and dissent everywhere.

Nah nigga, NJPW has been kino for a long while and some hotdog company coming along isn't gonna change that

So people only watched for non-Japanese wrestlers?

lmao shut the fuck up Kenny you geek

>P-please Harold-sama partner w-whit us.

wow it’s fucking nothing

Nice try Cody.

>AEWhos are literally begging NJPW to throw them a bone now

Attached: オカダ草.png (1000x1136, 530K)

OP BTFO!

I unirronically stopped watching after wrestler kingdom when kenny left. Then they put the belt on a shitter like simpblade and completely killed my interest

The funny thing is that the door is eternally open for them to partner up with AEW, save themselves and ride this wave while catching international appeal and yet they still choose not to.

Like this is exactly what Harold would want in expanding NJPW and yet they DON'T do it.

I will never get it.

If it happens AEW need time to actually start having shows on their own for a bit. They've only just started up.

I'm watching BOSJ and paying for Double or Nothing right now and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

It's not like they have to do it immediately, dude. They can wait and see how AEW does, first.

>I unirronically stopped watching after wrestler kingdom when kenny left
Good. Elite fanboys need to go back

I havent been watching as closely as I did in 15, 16, 17, and 18. Was kinda hoping BC would die by now or just be a tag team. Not big on Twinkblade but he's not bad either. Hopefully it picks up come G1 time

>njpw can’t sell out dallas now

Neither could the elite.

Attached: 1F947454-1D0B-443C-A72E-DDB9291BD68E.png (1548x1916, 704K)

They failed to sell out multiple US shows with Kenny and Cody on top of the card so Meltys narrative that the Elite were the only reason NJPW sold tickets in the US is false.

As if the elite can do much better? Remember the empty chairs last year when Kenny and Ibushi vs the YB was the main event or whatever?
If Meij actually did care about the American market he'd have given Kenny and his jannettys everything they wanted to keep him in the company but Meij has repeatedly said over and over again that his focus is Japan and you can clearly see that the American expansion is a side business and nothing more. They achieved what they wanted, they can now hold 1-2 meme shows per year in the US and draw decently enough to come back the next year.

Attached: メイさん.jpg (1056x588, 68K)

Hey, your image is missing a couple shows, lemme help you with that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_In_(professional_wrestling_event)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEW_Double_or_Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G1_Supercard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Style_Evolved

>first two are not NJPW shows and therefore irrelevant
>third show doesn't involve the E-Lite
>fourth show is the only valid response

Why not?
Tickets for G1 Supercard went on sale in August of 2018 and were immediately sold out. Kenny Omega's picture during the parade of champions literally got a bigger pop than anything RoH did the entire night. Think this through for five seconds.

The best thing NJPW can do now for their US expansion is wait for Vince to die or fuck off to the XFL and partner whith cunter.

Why didn't the E-Lite come out

Boycott the only consistently good promotion around lol. AEW is just going to become ONIONS the wrestling promotion anyways.