Alvarez with a rare good question;

He brought up a good question on today's Observer Live show, so I'll repost it here to get some opinions;
>"Why do you anti-AEW fans want AEW to fail? Not why you think it will fail or reasons you believe it will fail, but simply why you want to see it not succeed? What are your motivations in wanting it to fail?"
I'd like to hear your answers to this Yea Forums

Attached: alvarez.jpg (418x461, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/CringeAnarchy/3218681
news.avclub.com/aew-and-warnermedia-are-finally-giving-wwe-some-much-ne-1834783496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cold hard truth is these haters all get butthurt because they feel threatened by AEW and Cody. If they really want AEW to fail, they would just ignore it, but they're giving them so much attention

Attached: CODY_.jpg (1267x712, 36K)

Please don't do that here, I want legitimate opinions with no juvenile team sports shit flinging.
I am fascinated by the question and want to know people's perspectives.

e-drones gonna e-drone

Attached: 1555433919480.png (1448x1180, 1.32M)

i dont want it neccessarily to fail but with its success it will kill alot of smaller promotions. 9 out of 10 people who watch smaller promotions (ie roh, njpw, etc) are watching it simply because they are fed up with wwe. since there isnt a true competitor to wwe it makes all these smaller promotion flourish. if aew becomes wcw level type competitor to wwe then it becomes two-promotion system where if u are sick off wwe go to aew, sick of aew go to wwe, and then those smaller promotions will start to die off and eventually bought out by wwe or aew.

Attached: vince saves wrestling.png (1036x594, 58K)

I have one too. Why do AEW marks pretend every statement or opinion that isn't gushing praise is some sort of attack despite knowing full well a good alternative benefits everyone?

Cody's wife is black and we don't deal with people who marry against their own kind.

Lars was right.

Because WWE conditions ther cult membe... I mean fans, to hate shit that isn't WWE

I remember a few weeks ago there was a thread about emailing Kevin Nash summer of 92 questions to the Observer. The very next mailbag Alvarez did with Meltzer, Alvarez goes "bunch of troll questions here." Does he know?

Attached: vanilla midget.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

because they hire trannies and push them as women

Because their fans are annoying, and it'd be hilarious to see how they'll try to spin it if it fails

Fanboyism and WWE lifers, the same contingent who're aware of all the good wrestlers out there but won't watch them unless it's in a WWE ring.

There's the autistic edrones doing console wars shit mostly. Then there are people false flagging as autistic edrones to work everyone into a seethe and make the autists think there are more than 10 people who watch WWE.
There is a contingent of contrarians who just hate the Elite dudes because they're popular and another who think AEW will kill other promotions - it will likely hurt PWG pretty bad. So far it seems they're trying to work with those promotions though. On the opposite end WWE actively hurts other promotions.
Then you have the weird angry losers who spend all day crying about things and complaining for no reason.

because it's all of the reddit, SJW, indie shit that has been killing WWE only times 100 worse

So your answer is spite basically?

ding-dong diddly cringe

I would have to guess it's because anything that they end up doing good is going to make the WWE look bad. The WWE is not putting out a good product right now, so even if AEW ends up being more bad than good, it's going to be a lot easier to point to something and say they are doing that particular thing better. And for the bad stuff, it can be pretty easily excused by just saying they are a new company with a lot of green wrestlers. Plus the fact that Vince has never treated any kind of competition as good for business, and has gone out of his way to hoard talent and damage other promotions before because it worked well for him. And he commands a lot of loyalty from the fans of the WWE, so I'm sure a lot of people are thinking that he is right about that.

Hopefully it does reasonably well, and the WWE can pick up some different ideas about what works with the fans now, so their TV can improve.

I've been e-fighting simps so we can get ready for the monday night wars.

because e-drones have no identity, personality traits or interesting qualities outside of liking the e. They think aew is a threat to wwe, which makes them feel threatened personally

Because I hate modern wrestling and it'd be funny.

Because they're leading with a freakshow of cripples and trannies and SJW virtue signalling and WWE leftovers that aren't going to draw wrestling fans, fight fans, or regular people.

Hopefully I'm wrong and it's great, but I don't think all that feel-good junk is gonna last past the first year if they actually want to thrive. I don't wanna see Bully Ray vs Hulk Hogan or Dickman doing dickshit or Harry Potter doing a run in, casting magic spells on wrestlers(Sumerius De Nanteenanteetutes) or stuff like that.

To perform the greatest collective dab on workrate shitters in the history of pro wrestling, it's going to be amazing

"no legs" is really just a one trick pony

I don't like Nick Jackson.

well mr alvarez has it all wrong about me
i dont want aew to fail
i just know aew will fail

probably. I'm sure they weren't subtle. One of his weasels is an Yea Forumsie no doubt. I saw a Nash rape joke on voat today.

But how do you know? To say so definitively?
And why not root for it to succeed for the good of the wider industry?

you need some chocolate titties in your life. They would change your mind, perhaps. You're limiting the pool of good women to raise your children.

WWE is a cult

didn't even know voat was still around.

Cause it be funny

voat.co/v/CringeAnarchy/3218681

Because going for the smark crowd never pays the bills. Look what happened to the original ECW.
I want AEW to fail so smarks realize it's either school gyms wrestling or WWE.

because wrestling is a dead """sport""""
whatculture tried with their britcuck promotion and failed
roh tried to push past their barrier and failed
lucha underground had success for the first couple of seasons but failed
aew might get a year or a year and a half of good numbers but it wont last
wrestling isnt mainstream nor is it profitable anymore mark

Most of those who want AEW to fail weren't around to enjoy the Monday Night Wars. Those were great times to be a wrestling fan. If Raw sucked, you could switch to NItro and vice versa. Competition is good but the current generation was taught that competition is bad. They played games without keeping score and everyone got a trophy at the end.

I want it to fail because the smarks running it need to have their egos checked.

More liberal than the E and with worse wrestlers

It's quite interesting seeing how a lot of people's motivations in wanting AEW to fail comes down to just sheer spite.

Where do you think we are?

go back you homo

If it's any consolation it's their fanbase's fault

How so?

because the fans are convinced that a company run by cody fucking rhodes that plans on marketing itself as "ROH but without the characters" is going to be the #1 in the world and I want them to eat shit

Based

So you would have wwe continue to put out completely shit and have aew fail out of spite?

Because if I have to see that stupid Cody ear gif one more time I'm going to go ballistic

Majority I bet.
Young Bucks are giant heat magnets on Yea Forums.

Yes.

And then there's this guy LOL

remember that time some rando on twitter said "the Bucks get all the attention in the world but they don't deserve" and got blocked by both of them, even though he was talking about the basketball team

The 20 people here talking about it is not going to give it any real publicity. That wont pay the salaries for the employees that work for a&w

Yikes

I wouldn't say I want it to not succeed. I don't even want it to fold. What I want is the reality check that it will not be WCW right out of the gate. Even WCW wasn't the WCW we remember right out of the gate. It took years for it to build. It took time to build Sting, Goldberg, The NWO, etc. I know a lot of it is shitposting but there are people who believe that it will RIP WWE on night 1. When it doesn't, we're gonna see threads "AEW on suicide watch" or the like.

Like damn, one time I asked what channel it would be on in Canada because I don't get TNT and got (you)'s of "bait" "COPE" "E-DRONE" "YA SEETHE". At least one of those likely has a word filter so I'll probably get buried by it lol.

TL;DR I want everyone to chill the fuck out about AEW until we see the actual show and see if it really is any good.

some gamers just want to watch the world burn >:)
Seriously though I just think the promotion is gay as shit. Indie wrestling on a large scale. Jesus Christ imagine supporting that shit.

The Bucks are the picture of fragile egos. They threaten to have other wrestlers block people on Twitter and they threaten to add indy shitters to their blacklist. But when Daniel Cormier clapped back at one of them he played victim like a little pussy.

>It took time to build Sting, Goldberg, The NWO, etc. I know a lot of it is shitposting but there are people who believe that it will RIP WWE on night 1. When it doesn't, we're gonna see threads "AEW on suicide watch" or the like.

Holy shit you know WCW had great stuff before 1997, right? And that Sting existed before the Crow gimmick and he was one of the hottest pure babyfaces way before then?

Attached: 1417396265230.jpg (599x572, 43K)

Nobody here watched wrestling before the attitude era, except for like 2 people.

Based. E-drones really are special snowflakes.

Well, if it weren't for spite, humanity probably never would have made it out of caves. I just can't understand why the spite for AEW, when WWE is the single purest cancer in all of western culture and entertainment. I mean, Cody has an inflated ego because he thinks his success is based on his own ability and not nepotism, and the Young Bucks are complete faggots, but AEW is the chemo for the WWE cancer infecting western wrestling, by sole virtue of not being the fucking WWE.

Do you believe that is a reasonable motivation for wanting AEW to fail? Because you are annoyed by a gif on the Internet?

>plans on marketing itself as "ROH but without the characters"
Where/when has AEW said this is their plan?
>I want them to eat shit
So........spite? Is why you want AEW to fail?

Cringe but redpilled.

Yeah man, I know. I may have worded myself poorly. I meant like WCW at its height during the monday night wars, like 96 onward. Fucking Chamber of horrors is unironically one of my fav matches

I used to love the Sunday morning show

Why?

1 of 2

Attached: 1553250764721.gif (896x640, 58K)

Do you unironically want a wrestling future where trannies are commonplace and women face men regularly?
To me, that's not a cure for cancer so much as painful euthanasia.

"AEW isn’t shy about shading its competitor, either, saying that it won’t be trafficking in “scripted, soapy drama,” but will instead offer “fast-paced, high-impact competitions” with “more athleticism and real sports analytics.”
news.avclub.com/aew-and-warnermedia-are-finally-giving-wwe-some-much-ne-1834783496

that's just every indy promotion but without anything colorful

>So........spite?
Yes, you moron. I'm not going to give you a logical Socratic reason why AEW shouldn't succeed, I don't want them to succeed because I dislike everyone involved in the upper management, most of the talent, and the entire fanbase. If it's spite to want things you dislike to fail, then totally

both of those things are fine, LU does intergender matches well, and I don't care about transgender wrestlers if they don't try to virtue signal with it and they pass well enough

The tranny thing will burn out. That's their way. Mixed main event matches will kill wrestling though.

...yes? Why would I need a "reasonable motivation" for anything? I like Jason Bateman, so I want the movies he's in to do well. Is that "reasonable"? Is it more or less reasonable to want things I'm annoyed by to appear less?

I disrespect your opinion. Just remember, this is the future you chose.

Fair enough, just remember people said video gaming would die at the PS2 era as well

>Because their fans are annoying
Bruh....and E-drones AREN'T?!

I really don't care about wrestling in the US at all, but cawdy and the cuks are insufferable and their focus on SJW shit is stupid.

Your comparison isn't congruent

Speaking of videogames, I remember laughing at some ludicrous cunt claiming videogames were sexist 7 years ago and now the entire industry is irreparably poisoned.

also a fair point, I couldn't think of a good one. just think you're wrong that a third tier promotion adding transgender wrestlers will kill anything

Attached: 2RcoHvc.jpg (49x65, 3K)

and I also want WWE to fail

I wasn't the other guy, but I do hold that position. A woman pro wrasslin' a man is so ludicrous that it overshadows silly things like the Irish whip, which, for the record, I also dislike.

-BC/Elite/AEW fans are cringe.
-I hate SJWs, trannies, and faggots. I was hoping a new promotion would stay away from bandwagoning that culture.
-It's bringing together everything I hate about indy wrestling, from flippy vanilla manlets to the cringy comedy.
-I hate some of the talent on a deep level, like the Bucks. I won't watch anything involving them.

I dont know, but the whole experience has made me hate E drones more than anything.

When did this board get so infested with reddit Vincels anyways?

This board has always been property of E-CHADS

Nah thats squared circle. People that post here used to be a lot cooler and liked indy wrestling and shit on E. You're probably new

I've been here since 2015

I want it to fail simply because of all the fucking dweebs that make it seem like the next coming of god and to see those faggots get a reality check I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks like this

how could a gigantic comapny get ruined by little independents? sure they’re ”””the industry leader”””

>Do you unironically want a wrestling future where trannies are commonplace and women face men regularly?

You know wrestling is fake, right? It's like Rukia Kuchiki fighting Aaroniero Arruruerie. If the women can work (granted, that's a big if), it really makes no difference.

There is ONE tranny on a roster of over fifty fucking wrestlers, you hysterical dipshit. I understand a passionate hatred of SJW virtue signalling, witch hunting, segregationist, destructive bullshit, but you're being incredibly paranoid. Much more likely than AEW going full Marvel Comics SJW Political Marketing Arm is them ruining everything with Young Bucks style gay ass flippyshit (see wubm).

Get your fucking wits together, stop making such a fool of yourself, and at least wait until they've done a goddamn show to condemn them for something.

Attached: Utter Cancer.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

so new basically

the reddit drones came over during the nude pic leak and never left. Part of it's because people on here used to pretend to be E drones and the real E drones came here and believed it was real.

If you actually like wwe in 2019, you need your fucking head examined

WWE product is fucking flawless. You're just a fucking contrarian.

2of 2

Everything about AEW is pure cringe and there's literally nothing to indicate the show will be anything but a circle jerk for Cody and his friends.

now i know you're trolling

I want the wrestling industry as a whole to fail, mostly because of their fanbase, but also because of the people who work in wrestling too.

Good job

>I don't want them to succeed because I dislike everyone involved in the upper management, most of the talent, and the entire fanbase.
>most of the talent

This is a roster with Chris Jericho, Christopher Daniels, PAC (Adrian Neville), Scorpio Sky, Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix, Angelico, among others. If you hate them or respond "literally who," you will have proven too goddamn ignorant of pro wrestling to have your stupid ass opinion taken seriously.

Alvarez speaking the truth. E-drones are Geek of the Week.

Get mad all you like but I'm not going to give a fuck about this stupid SJW promotion and also thanks for illustrating exactly why AEW's premature fans drive people to hate the promotion on principle.

It's not my job to go out of my way to know who these literal who's (except Jericho obviously) are. Don't be an uppity faggot because not everyone know who your favorite shitters are.

Because wrestling is crinfe and I like shitposting more

>A woman pro wrasslin' a man is so ludicrous that it overshadows silly things like the Irish whip, which, for the record, I also dislike.
>silly things like the Irish whip, which, for the record, I also dislike.

Do you ever stop to think that you just might not like pro wrestling? Stop watching it, go play video games or watch anime or otherwise consume a form of entertainment you don't actively dislike.

I don't particularly care for lacrosse, so I don't watch it and don't constantly complain that they don't ruin it by turning it into something I DO like. I just watch rugby or hockey instead. Though faggots like you that never liked hockey in the first place are well on their way to ruining it by insisting no one can ever be fucking checked anymore.

It's full of flippy doggydoo vanilla midgets and other plant-based-diet ninnies who can't draw heat, can't draw dimes, can't sell, and just bump their necks to sawdust for hot dogs unironically. It's an ego-circlejerk for beta males who can do suicide dives and superkicks.

This isn't TNA from 2003, which I did support. This is indieshitters.

I've heard of Jericho, Daniels, Neville, Pentagon. The rest are literally who to me. Why should I give a fuck?

Not that guy but OP asked our opinions but you need to stop shitting your pants over negative ones my man

I'm pretty sure most people here hate both

Because it works AEDrones into a seethe and watching them damage control pretending any adversarial opinion comes from an E-Drone is funny.

Because I think the Bucks and Cody are opportunistic mediocre workers that book themselves for the best spots on the show, in the indies that they run.
They can’t compete with actual celebrity’s and squirm when actual competition is working alongside them. Thats why they indoctrinated Kenny, it’s something they can add to their collection and use that name as their own under one brand.
Any time these insecure geeks get called out on Twitter they completely lose their minds and look pathetic.
I can’t stand Becky or Seth, but I tolerate them because they are contracted workers on a short leash that won’t mouth off.
What Cody and Co is building is their own self mark fantasy promotion, where one of the main draws is that wrestlers can actually be themselves. Bullshit, they are going to find out hard in the first few weeks of ratings how fucking cringy their unscripted talent show is, and it’s going to be shit show when they try to recalibrate their promotion to mirror WWE’s because it’s a system that works, or did once upon a time.

>Jericho
Okay
>Daniels
Shitter
>PAC
Okay but not as okay as Jericho
>Scorpio Sky
Who?
>Pentagon Jr
Cool on LU pleb-tier elsewhere
>Fenix
Pentagon's jannetty
>Angelico
Shitter

Gain taste you gonna tell me Hangmanlet's a good talent next?

I enjoy wrestling more than you do, you little shit. The wrestling I like drew dimes upon dimes and afforded anyone who was broken in a livelyhood anywhere they went. Go ahead and watch your acrobatic routines that won't draw and will only appeal to an ever shrinking audience. Go ahead and cheer for those noodle armed shitters and kickpad wearing rejects who pose like comic book and anime characters. Don't bitch at me for not liking modern horseshit wrestling.

Based FUCKING boomer laying the law on that zoomeretty shitter

>Christopher Daniels

Literally one of the biggest shitters ever

Attached: 1557812252603.gif (220x235, 1.02M)

I'm not going to watch AEW because it looks cringe so of course I want it to fail just for the ripe shitposting which is more fun than actual wrestling
If I wanted to watch wrestling I'd just watch Who Japan but I can't even be bothered to do that

Based DC ethering the young bucks and Cody for the third time

Attached: 31C2099C-DB91-40AF-8A2C-0634B83414CE.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

So you don't actually like pro wrestling?

You seem like an angry person.
Why does it matter so much to you how much money is drawn by wrestling? Why are you treating it like it's a competition ? And what you like is the only "correct" kind of wrestling? That's a pretty narrow minded perspective.

I don't hate it Yea Forums is just a better board for shitposting about wrestling than discussing it

>why do you want outlaw wrestling to fail

>shindy lucharesu with trannies and dick spots
>pro wrestling
What did he mean by this?

>You seem like an angry person
95% of the time, I'm not.
>Why does it matter how much money is drawn?
Because everything else is a work. The money is the only real thing about it.
>Why are you treating it like a competition?
Because pro wrestling is simulation of a sporting contest.
>What you like is the only "correct" kind?
It is what drew money and gave the ability to prosper and/or make a living to so many.
>Narrow minded perspective
I've given it quite a bit of thought, these are the conclusions I've come to.

Can you expand upon your post please?
Why do you view AEW as "outlaw" (I've seen Cornette shoot interviews too, they're fun aren't they) and why do you view at as grounds for why it should fail?

>giving birth to a hand
>the gold standard of wrestling
what did he mean by this?

So do you only watch wrestling that has drawn the largest amount of money? Do you forbid yourself from watching wrestling that takes place on smaller shows/indy shows/etc?
Do you have to researhc how much money a particular wrestling card has drawn before you decide to watch it? Do you allow how many are in attendance/what the live gate was to determine your enjoyment of the matches ?
Also do you personally see any of the money drawn ? It's odd to be so hung up on something that has not effect on you personally.

it's part of the american condition to care way to much about people who already have money while you yourself have no money

americans are such strange little piglets

He didn't mention WWE though
Why does WWE antagonize you so much that you think anyone with an opinion remotely anti-AEW evangelizes it?
I don't watch WWE.
I think AEW will be dog-shit if All In, their manner of marketing, the talent involved and the current Americanized wrestling style are anything to go by.
Does that cause a small meltdown in your one-directional mind?

there's more money in the business now than there was back then so that means the new wrestling is objectively superior.

AEW is an insincere wrestling company staffed by hipsters. It does not celebrate pro wrestling, but rather makes a smug mockery of it. It is always winking to the audience.

I do not want this type of company to succeed. I want it to fail and I want other wrestling hipsters to follow suit.

You've bought into the false dichotomy of WWE marks vs progressive wrestling, a marketing tactic used by Cody and The Bucks to fool people like you into thinking their promotion stands for something important instead of just being too cringe to bother with.

yeah the weird American specific subculture of cheer leading for millionaires in the hopes that you yourself will one day become one is super odd to me.

To be honest it’s the air of arrogance around it coupled with them absolutely fleecing what seem to be very unstable depressed people. So many folks on twitter saying that the Elite is the only thing keeping them alive/motivated to live and the Bucks/Cody/Kenny retweet these guys with an awh gosh thanks message then shill them a $120 Cody windbreaker so that they’re *really* part of the family. It seems like a huge money grab but they’re touting it as this intimate affair where the marks are just as big a part as they are.

They’re also thus far not very different than WWE despite being positioned as an alternative and NOTHING LIKE THE E LMAO. At All In pretty much all the bookers went over, there was a randomly thrown together 2 star women’s match, and a “squeeze everyone on to the show” battle royal. Double or Nothing’s card is almost identical in booking methodology. It’s also full of ex WWE guys.

I honestly am indifferent but the constant smelling of their own farts tips me to side of wanting to see them crash and burn.

P.S. it also was pretty shitty of them to use NJPW and ROH the way they did. Both company’s treated them very well and they fucked over NJPW’s western expansion and used ROH’s money and infrastructure to learn how to produce a show while pretending they did it on their own. That was very not cool

A war is exactly what leads to good ratings. Hate away

that's why poor people vote for Republicans who actively harm them

Wrong. All the money is in WWE's TV deals, which are not reflected by ticket sales/PPV buys/etc which are inspired by audience interest. The popularity of wrestling correlates with the drawing power of wrestlers.

I watch whatever wrestling I want. Modern wrestling is shit. Modern wrestling does not draw. I tend to not watch modern wrestling not because of the drawing power, but because I don't like modern wrestling.

yea seethe?

I think all wrestling is for the gays unless it's actual collegiate/olympic wrestling, you faggots watch fake shit and argue about it, that's sad as fuck.

americans are silly piglets, this has been established

Reddit hate AEW.

Why is the "drawing" power of wrestling such an important factor to you ? Why does it matter so much to you when you are not personally benefiting from that money?
Also y your logic do you only consume other mass media (TV/music/films) that draw the most money too?

>AEW succeeds
>I shitpost
>AEW fails
>I shitpost

Attached: Pepe chair.jpg (640x640, 38K)

It only matters when trying to evaluate which type of wrestling works the best in a business, financial sense. What type of wrestling was the best for the wrestlers who needed to make a living. I don't consume any other media. Wrestling is the only escapist hobby I have. I garden, work on my vehicles, work out, play basketball, very simple, fulfilling hobbies. I lead a simple as fuck life.

>I think all wrestling is for the gays
Didn't see that one coming.

that's because you're a mandrama loving loser who takes this shit seriously and acts like an armchair investor while twiddling your limp dick

wrestling is gay as fuck and the sooner you realize it the sooner you'll move out of your parents house

facts

>gets blown the fuck out
>seethes
A tale as old as time.

Because, when it inevitably fails, it will once and for all prove that flippy shit doesn't draw dimes. The Meltzers and Kellers of the world, along with the bingo hall fans will finally know that Russo is right and has always been right about what draws money.

who's seething?

seems like you're insulted I called out your soap manopera for what it is desu my son

maybe Alvarez should ask why he wanted TNA to fail all these years

>he hasn't heard the based Gold Boat rant

I dont want it to fail. Wrestling fans are mostly all retards (see: You) to the point that it makes me actually not like wrestling itself anymore

I don’t want it to fail, but I feel like all it’s going to do is hurt promotions I watch while not providing a product I enjoy much. I’d rather Omega was in New Japan than have a new TNA.

Most people against AEW are just shitposters or don't know anything about them. The tranny and the fag could put some people off but just fast forward through their matches like WWE women's matches and it shouldn't be an issue.

I want it to fail because CAWdy and the cringe cucks are awful wrestlers and are ruining the business

Attached: cringe cucks 2.webm (540x304, 925K)

yea not reading that shit only queers care about this shit

Have sex with black women

beastiality is illegal user

I don't really care for AEW. I'm not gonna watch it, but whatever.

What I have a problem with are the Elite/Omega fans that went complete batshit with their shilling of NJPW as the greatest shit ever. Proclaimed themselves as NJPW fans, and then proceeded to drop the promotion as soon as The Elite created their own thing.
You fuckers weren't NJPW fans, you were fans of The Elite and nothing more. If The Elite wasn't involved with AEW you wouldn't give a fuck.

holy shit get a clue ya ding-dong diddly simp

funny how 99% of nujapanlets disappeared from this board when Kenny jumped ship to AEW

This

Not in Canada.

More wrestling companies means more jobs for talent, more jobs for talent means wrestlers will develop faster, wrestlers developing faster means we'll see a better product across the board

This is an underrated post. Only good answer I have seen.

That's a good thing. Actual fans of New Japan don't have to deal with "hairy wrestling" style faggots anymore.

>Barnacles! What could be worse than a company funded by a billionaire with no passion for the business, booked by a self obsessed narcissist who will put himself over at every turn, and with an obsession to sign every talent they can afford to exclusive contracts, weakening the entire industry, all while telling their fans that the talent is lucky to be in the position that they're in?
>Oh, I know!

also everything this user says

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

For the same reason why those "non-WWE promotions can do no wrong" motherfuckers want to see Vince McMahon fail.

utterly based

BASED & THRUTPILLED.

I want AEW to fail to prove that smarky workrate promotions with small wrestlers doesn't draw mainstream

No one thinks it’ll be wcw right out of gate. Even AEW members said it’ll take time to build and Tony Khan said he knows they’ll be operating at a loss for at least 5 years. Anyone who thinks it’ll draw 2 million views it’s first couple months are working themselves into a shoot.

i dont just want them to fail, i want them to DIE