Wrestlers post-WWE not looking so great, whether active or retired

Wrestlers post-WWE not looking so great, whether active or retired.

Attached: Cr7V9rlXEAAegTL.jpg (1200x759, 69K)

>implying that adam rose ever looked good

why did you post that runescape streamer

Attached: Drr0rFaV4AAP3el-2.jpg (720x720, 66K)

got off drugs, but never stopped looking like an addict

Anyone remember the very first time he debuted the Adam Rose gimmick on NXT tv? Must have been 2013 or something. One of the most over debuts I've ever seen. The crowd were going crazy and chanting "this is awesome" just at his entrance, before he'd even said anything.

I feel like this is one of the very first examples of someone being super over in NXT and then dying a death immediately on the main roster. It also didn't help that they had to change his original entrance music due to copyright and the new one was a lame imitation. In hindsight, he'd probably have been way more over on the main roster keeping the Leo Kruger gimmick.

Also, crazy how many Rosebuds went on to be legitimate main eventers/upper midcard. I wonder if he sits at home and thinks about what could have been...

Attached: adam rose.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

is there anyone who DIDN'T turn to shit after leaving wrestling?

AJ was still perfect

Attached: AJ_-_Chicago.webm (720x1280, 2.37M)

nope

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 10.05.20 PM.png (898x710, 708K)

Is this new?

The Bellas

Leo Kruger gimmick was dimes. Imagine Leo Kruger just showing up randomly trapping people in bear traps and doing the branches over a hole in the ground shit and catching people. Have people disappear for months because Leo Kruger caught them in a hunting trap.

I only like her legs and she doesn't show them anymore so she might as well be dead

they were always terrible
AJ is the only answer

Attached: kfrprm3hixs11.jpg (1260x1537, 134K)

From last year.

is this a shoop or is she really pigging up?

she looks as good as ever
excellent

She's a fitness freak so definitely fake

Faux?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 87E9C36E-5ABA-4303-9310-13685DC19804.jpg (2048x2003, 726K)

wasn't she all messed up by some disease?

>Author
>Advocate
>Activist

whatever that means

she has psoriasis but she’s had it since she was 14

best girl confirmed

BIG Cass

shoop

>have a perfect hairline
>buzz it down

literally WHY i would benoit an entire family just to be a NW1 again

>WonderSupes

Attached: gross.png (500x507, 105K)

yup

Attached: home.webm (319x390, 2.25M)

I feel like I've got two options, look like a fag with a trendy haircut or just get it all shaved off.
I also enjoy the lingering glances I get from minorities for a few days afterwards.

based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-15-00-33-679_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x1781, 421K)

>perfect
i mean she is cute but she is not exactly a "great beauty"

u wot

Don't know what you're on about, she's one of the few divas WWE ever had that actually had a legitimately pretty face.

Post fat Sandow

FEED NANA

Plenty of women in the WWE were pretty, but most of them wind up taking the bogpill.

and she didn't

like?

Liv, Mandy

Everyone in this JUST of a photo

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-083230_OGYouTube.jpg (1480x720, 449K)

Whoever told him to oil up on the indies wasn't looking out for his best interest

Big Daddy Cool drawing the house

Absolute state of Hall

Who is the guy in the trunks? Looks familiar but its blurry enough i cant make it out.

Stevie Styles