She retains on Sunday...great but who's next? Outside of the WMITB winner, who the hell is her next two feuds?

She retains on Sunday...great but who's next? Outside of the WMITB winner, who the hell is her next two feuds?

Attached: B2B.jpg (696x392, 58K)

Who cares?

Attached: Dana Duck.png (741x746, 926K)

god she aged ten years in months. what the hell happened?
>INB4 blacked

Fpbp

Worse, ROACHED.

still feuding with charles for the last SIX MONTHS shows they neither trust nor have anyone else. lacey was from left field and really is a diet charles if you think about it.
she keeps both belts and moves on to either alexa/cross and the MITB winner

I haven't been paying much attention to the WWE because it's awful. Has she faced Asuka at all since 'Mania? You would THINK that'd be a fairly logical feud. To my knowledge, Asuka is the last woman to beat Becky 1v1.

While you do that, give Ember Moon some secondary program to build her as a contender. Arguably even better if she has the MitB briefcase. Then, while you're doing all that, bring up either Io or Kairi to get the ball rolling on them challenging for the championship. While you're doing THAT, fire the following:
>Nia Jax
>Tamina Snuka
>Carmella
>Nia Jax again
>Sasha
>Alicia Fox
>Payten Royce
>Billie Kay
>Nia Jax for a third time

It shouldn't be too hard to get to Summerslam with Becky as champion. The booker just can't be a narcissistic, senile, turbo retard. You could use either Nikki (if the plastic bimbo Nikki isn't injured anyway) to fill even more time.

Attached: 1547225655451.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Asuka got booted the tag with kari and is preshow shit with the iconic
i can get behind moon
jax is horrible but they gonna go that route since the facebreaker thing
snuka NO NO NO
fox NO NO NO
they arent breaking up iconics anytime soon

>still feuding with charles for the last SIX MONTHS shows they neither trust nor have anyone else.

What is there to trust? This is women's wrestling on a dying show. There's very little to risk by trying goddamn anyone. As long as you trust them to be able to take a bump without killing themselves (no Sasha), there's really no harm in trying.

>lacey was from left field and really is a diet charles if you think about it.

Besides being tall blondes, what do they have in common? Lacey is actually smoking hot, and I've never seen her botch every moonsault she has ever attempted.

>womens """""""""wrestling""""""""""""
who the fuck cares

now feud should last 6 months in this day and age

I meant she went from the rumble match to doing the eva thing with walking around to a championship match. a diet charles as in body type

This.

yet you post and bump thread
>derp

>now feud should last 6 months in this day and age

Oh god no. Other companies that don't have five goddamn hours of TV per week and such a massive roster might be able to get away with it. The WWE can't, particularly with a bi-polar retard running the show, unless MAYBE they had a main event pair with great hate-chemistry like Stone Cold v Rock, or at least Dean v Seth immediately after the SHIELD break up. That was the last months long feud I can remember being any fun to watch at all. And even THAT had a big gap in the middle of it when Dean had to make some shitty movie that helped it not get stale.

can do many more matches with men than women
most women gimmick matches are a botch fest, hell they screwed up their moment at mania and ronda been banished since
>inb4 baby
>inb4 broken hand
>fuking kek she was a female bork laser

>still feuding with charles for the last SIX MONTHS shows they neither trust nor have anyone else
Nah it's nepotism. This is Charles since debuting on the main roster
July to Sept '15
>establish her to the main roster crowd
Oct '15 - April '17
>wins title, doesn't go without it for more than 4 weeks until Feb '17 when the decision to move her to SD was made and they had her drop it
April - Oct '17
>Moves to SD and turns face, this is the longest she goes not in the title feud which was mostly done to give Naomi a token title run
Nov '17 - April '18
>champ again, only drops it because they needed the first female cash-in to be successful also because
May - July '18
>takes time off to go get her tits fixed and more plastic surgery
Aug - Dec '18
>comes back and is immediately thrust into the title feud, wins the title and feuds with Becky for it until TLC
Jan '19
>out of the title feud so they can do Becky/Asuka at the Rumble.
Feb - April '19
>forced into the WM main event and randomly wins the SD title with no build
and this brings you to now.

honestly anyone thinking Charles isn't walking out the SD champ is naive. It's been too long since Charles got a legitimate reign. The last 2 she dropped them almost as quickly as she won them.

bases

BASED

Attached: 1557956401075.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

DOUBLE BASED

Attached: 1557956435638.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Brianna Lesnar

Attached: BrockLesnarDominatesWomensMMA.jpg (750x500, 330K)

Nikki Cross? Nah, Cross deserves better.

I can see her and Rollins holding the belts hostage while they have a tag feud with some people. It honestly would be more interesting than Rollins' reign has been so far.

double mint

>mintposter is a bexcel
dropped

Bayley taking the SD title with MitB and feuds with Charles

Becky 1 Belt will continue to feud with Lacey and Alexa

No way Cross gets a title shot. She jobbed to Peyton Royce on Main Event last week. She will keep feuding with charles, maybe Alexa.

BeceB LynyL

I feel like the only person who actually thought the retarded catwalks every week was a good idea. It builds heat because people get annoyed, and pair that with her being the best female promo they've had since Stratus, she can be a monster heel.

Fatsuka will no doubt be fed to her. Lexi will win the Raw belt

The jew rat will be jobbed out to Necki 2.0

Literally this and that firing list is mint as fuck.

Cross is her lackey

Women are only good for cooking cleaning and fucking

Fatsuka will be fed to Charles as she is beating Becky

THIS

>Fire Mella and the IIconics
You had me until here, the others can go though

Some women are just supposed to be chubby.

Cross is working Bliss with her own “pretending to be her friend until a backstabbing” gimmick

Nah, I think Cross and Bliss will be WWE’s Allie and Maria Kanellis. Bliss will step on Cross until she starts standing up for herself. I feel like Alexa will win MITB, cash in on a weakened Becky after she defends both of her titles successfully, the in a few month, Cross will stand up for herself and defeat Alexa for the title, to the acclaim of all.

she's gonna drop the Smackdown belt to Char