Tell me how AEW on TNT will work out differently to pic related

Tell me how AEW on TNT will work out differently to pic related.

Attached: MV5BY2ZjYmI3ZjYtMzlhZC00ZGY3LWE4YjAtMTUwNzU2YTEzNGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDkwNTkwNg@@._V1_UY268_CR20,0,18 (182x268, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maffewgregg/status/770270547989135360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AEW will work cause it's ALL ELITE baby.

They have a certain type of die hard fans. A special type that loves that vile sick twisted transexual vibe the new product gives out. PG-14 is leazy and eazy.

Attached: Cr3aU5UVYAEZwK0.jpg (1536x2048, 327K)

They have money to pay the wrestlers

WWE wont be negotiating a deal with TNT

Also forgot there will be no Paul Heyman LITERALLY telling the network to fuck off and daring them to cancel the show every week during the broadcast

Ha, I forgot he did that. I forget why? Just cause he wanted out of the contract?

What about all the wrestlers who would lose their jobs?

Because he knew TNN didn't give a shit about ECW since they were focusing on getting a TV deal with WWE. ECW was always pushed to the side and forgotten about by TNN and Paul being Paul fought back. He was also hoping for the PPV money he was owed so he could score a new TV deal. Which as we all know never happened.

ROLLLLLLLLLERJAMMMMMMMMMM

all things considered ECW on tnn was still a pretty decent wrestling show

They're gonna get a 0.2 rating and die within the year and all the AEWists will kill themselves like the little smark bitches they are

Based

HOLY SEETHING

>What about all the wrestlers who would lose their jobs?
Heyman is Jewish he didn't care.

kys tranny lover

TNT is a much bigger network than TNN.

They'd shit on the network quite a lot anyway (Cyrus basically became top heel representing them) but once TNN announced they'd signed the WWF the shit hit the fan. It hit Heyman at that point that they'd only signed ECW as an experiment to see if there was a core audience for wrestling on their network, they gave them a terrible timeslot, zero promotion and still got decent ratings. Then they announced they were cancelling ECW (the "contract" he signed allowed for literally instant cancellation) and Heyman spent the last episode doing a full-on shoot. [spoiler]ARE YA READY TO TAKE US OFF THE AIR NOW, PIG FUCKERS?![/spoiler]

It was actually quite a good show though, more straight wrestling than the sometimes public access infomercial feeling Hardcore TV, the confines were huge but they did well in spite of them.

>TNT has Inside the NBA
>We're gonna get Inside the AEW with Chuck, Shaq, Kenny the faggot, and Ernie

E T E R N A L L Y B A S E D

E DRONES BTFOOOO

More like you're gonna get the AEW inside you, fairy boy

the show was pretaped and TNN knew paul was gonna call them pig fuckers. TNN thought it would bring them in some ratings. but it didn't because nobody cared about shitty hardcare rasslin
ECW had shittty ratings and nobody took it seriously

Technically TNN aired the whole thing but with muted audio and a ticker bar making fun of Paul across the screen.
twitter.com/maffewgregg/status/770270547989135360
And the initial ratings were considered solid at the time (in the 1.1 range I think) but they bottomed out pretty fast after ECW lost every draw they had. Especially Taz, as weird as that sounds.

They have money to actually give the wrestlers contracts so everyone can't leave the moment they get over.

Generally ECW had a good show though.

Like when Macho Man first saw Stephanie, "Ohhhhhhh Yeaaaaaah!!"

A billionaire backer vs. Paul Heyman's parents and IOUs

Are we still pretending Kahn isn't a front for McMahon? He's been a part of negotiations for every Suadi event except this upcoming one.