Yikes

yikes

Attached: 15476532154876546545.png (637x424, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allelitewrestling.com/roster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sheesh

Big yikes. I’m an alabamafag and I’m gonna go whip his ass

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Boy... could. not. get. away. with. that. these. days.

allelitewrestling.com/roster

oof

reminder this convicted felon is running a pyramid scheme and the FBI is on his ass
#TimesUP

God I hate this fat fuck. I hate his irritating voice. I hate his disgusting accent. I hate his cringe-inducing speeches. Get rid of him for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1423270473752.png (300x309, 19K)

Holy fucking shit all this time I thought it was a meme and all the AEW screenshots with this tranny were fake

Attached: file.png (514x499, 172K)

I love you for that..

roll tide on that

LMFAO

>WRESTLING WILL SURELY BE SAVED... SURELY! COPING EDRONES!!

Attached: 3x12hrtf334.png (579x170, 21K)

What was the rap backstage on that?

Preach

I dont know who the fuck that guy is but why does everyone hate him on this board, will he be a commentator in AEW?

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Yea Forums is a conchad board

>I dont know who the fuck that guy is but why does everyone hate him on this board
The guy can't emote for shit. Go watch him on the AEW conferences and the Prichard podcast, he's got about as much charisma as Microsoft Sam

So no wonder WWE didnt want people like Undertaker and Angle going to Starrcast, despite Conrad swearing up and down that him and Starrcast weren't involved with AEW....

>I don't work for AEW I swears

Attached: 1515984679029 conrad.jpg (923x883, 94K)

bruh,.,

Now that's a true roll tide right there.

Chat me up about your thoughts on him

Based obese Shylock working the poverty marks into 30yr notes they can’t afford.

OH NO NO NO NO Cawdy made their site with free website builder wix.com

Attached: wix.jpg (528x149, 30K)

>Domestic violence
Based fat fuck.

How is their biggest draw (Jericho) not Executive Vice President?

The absolute state of Oreowens

this. i can't even listen to the 83 weeks podcast because of that fat fuck.

Why does A&W want to associate with this fat fuck scumbag? Doesn't he take advantage of poor people for a living?

Speaking of that fatty, he got Prichard his dream job back of rimming Vince, yet Raw hasn't got any better whatsoever. He was shit all along, and worked all of the Something to Wrestle fans.

They all owe an apology to BRO.

For some reason I could listen to Something to Wrestle for a few months but something suddenly snapped in me and I can't stand him anymore.

Hey hey, this is Conrad Thompson and you're experiencing DOMESTIC VIO-LENCE!...

Third degree.

the fucking cunt is everywhere. are there any good podcasts on 90s wwf/wcw that don't feature him?

nope

guess i'll download the good steve austin show podcasts.

Fat Fuck seems to think that everything that happened in 80s/90s wrestling was problematic, yet 80s/90s wrestling is literally all he covers.

Not gonna lie that site looks cheap as fuck