YIKES LMAO. Talk about not knowing your audience. This isn't Japan, this is narcissistic, pessimistic...

YIKES LMAO. Talk about not knowing your audience. This isn't Japan, this is narcissistic, pessimistic, smark heavy United States of America we talking about. Where the more you try to take pro wrestling seriously, the more it is ridiculed by outsiders. Dead on arrival

Attached: D6nFngrWkAA_C7k.png (678x502, 187K)

Ding-Dong Diddlycringed at your e-drone ass

people loved josh barnetts bloodsport tho

A E Double Who

HAHAHAHA YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. Kenny's autism is going to make this go full RPG LMAO

Attached: D6nJAanXkAAfkjI.png (625x170, 51K)

I would like to say that I taking your bait, but I have already rehashed this too many times.
And if you are genuine, you just don't get what wrestling is now and how people watch TV now and what they want from the shows they watch.

Well, they will see when ratings aint doing the numbers they are predicting.

Attached: RAW_06211999_0046--f4ea79f58466c14137fb6aa478200cb7-(2)--670743e84c21e729cb08fa1229d8a982.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

ya seethe, YA SEETHE

Attached: 1550689343949.png (1080x2160, 793K)

What other sports can Joey Ryan's dick offense translate to?

Seems pretty interesting

Basketball but instead of a ball it's his dick and instead of a hoop it's Kevin Nash's asshole.

>eh Kenny, time to talk Inside the AEW again. We gotta have to talk about stats and percentages now like some video game shit that my boy does on his Playstation 34. Like WAD DA HELL this move the ONE WING ANGEL DOES A 99% DAMAGE over a a 84% PILEDRIVER.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-02-22-at-8.35.16-am-e1550846290124.png (1000x470, 434K)

unprotected chairshots and piledrivers for all

Kwab

edrones literally can't cope right now

>wins and loses matter now
>bad thing

The absolute state of e-drones

I feel like between dick spots, arm flaps, interprative dance routines and ass based offense AEW is about to be a regular feature on Shaqtin'-a-Fool

It's pretty crinfe yeah. Ufc already fills that market

this is so fucking cringe

You know it's fake right?

Good morning kekkity kekkers, let's get this bitch.

It doesn't really.
You know that the point of a match is to win the match? And without the match, you do not have pro-wrestling?

How much do you think WWE is paying to astroturf this place and reddit?

I'd prefer to watch a few hours of just wrestling than some soap opera bullshit for 80% of the show.

>smarks comparing fake fighting which whole point is to tell stories with characters to real sports

Match rating culture was a mistake and the bubble will pop if it's just random matches. Even pre 70s stuff had storytelling.

How many viewers did the Super Bowl get? What was the last Raw rating?

Assessing damage is a little weird, but it's not like it's some new concept. Don't know how they'd actively incorporate that into their stories or whatever. Everything else they stated is all good shit wtf are you retards crying about.

if you have stopped watching the matches in a vaccuum, because they have gotten high rating, you'd know that there are stories within the matches and around them
You just choose to ignore them.

>wtf are you retards crying about.
It's not WWE

>Don't know how they'd actively incorporate that into their stories or whatever
Go listen to a commentator of Kentucky Derby. He talks about life stories of a jockey, how he was in a wrong stables and how this is his final chance to win big and he finally has the right horse.
Shit like that works in sports.
Same with veteran guys in sports, it is the story old as time.
But I guess after having to live with WWE's kind of wrestling, people cannot imagine how can you tell other stories than WWE's ones.

>assessing damage to their opponents
oh shit nigga we're gonna have health bars

You're a dumb shit if you don't think there won't be storylines and characters. I'll literally eat my hat raw if it's a nationally televised workrate promotion for smarks. By less "soapy" shit, literally the first thing to pop in my mind are all of Vince's stupid, romance angles he's been forcing for years. Ziggler/Lana, Enzo/Nia, Fox/Darr, etc.

>workrate promotion for smarks.
You are a smark.

Wrestling is not a sport fool

they're gonna have a HUD on screen like in the wrestling games then?

and you're an incel what's your point

But I was giving and example how stories are inserted into a sport, to make a viewer more invested.
it is very easy thing to do, I don't understand how people find it hard to believe you can have less "soapy" show.

Implying the masses have any clue about [insert MMA jobber's] fantasy booking event

My point is that it will probably be the same as ALL IN. Was that a workrate event?

>old man yells at cloud

Geez, take your meds gramps

Sure, but it also had stories pushed from their very prestigious Youtube channel

Wait is Kenny trying to bring AJPW standards to the US?

If so, yes fucking please. Kings Road is a good booking method.

the masses don't watch wrestling at all you tool

Sure you can. You can have guys just wrestling like its 1970. But casual tv audience will find that boring because the illusion is already broken. They need that soap opera and drama to get emotionally invested in fake fights and care about the outcome.

So was it a "workrate event" or not?

Right, they watch Sports.

no they don't they watch contrived stars

No, it wasn't predicated solely on workrate.

The 150 people who are way too deep into pro wrestling discourse you mean

>because the illusion is already broken. They need that soap opera and drama
Do they?
Because people keep saying this and repeating these points.
Why you cannot be invested in your guy and cheer him on? Watch his trials and tribulation in fictional world, see him win and be happy for the character, see him loose and be angry at his opponent? Do you need the soap for that? Really?
You have a script. You have a way to make these people interesting, you can make an underdog or worldbeater, you can make rivalries where people trade wins, you can make someone better at specific gimmick match than the other guy and so on.
There is so many ways you can make audience invest in your show, in its characters, without being bad soap.

about the same number of people that watch those nxt shows

And that is what AEW show will be.
Because as I have said in another post, workrate indies are workrate out of neccessity.
All those indies would love to be story heavy. But they need to draw. And how do you draw? By doing hyped matches. And you build your stories underneath those matches. And in the end you want to draw with your local guys. But people on the internet won't talk about story match from local guys. Because why would they, they are not invested in that.

There is a reason Mr. McMahon vs Austin was one of the most succesful feuds ever

Yes, because it captured zeitgeist of the time.
Why is not Roman Reigns vs. Mr. McMahon doing the same thing? Because it doesn't belong. And it doesn't feel right.

UFC is very much like AEW. People think the workrate will draw, but it will not. Every single one of their champions is the #1 fighter of a division, they give the technical fights, but nobody cares because they are all literal whos with no story and only the hardest of hardcores watch, and is reflected in their buyrate and tv ratings decreasing year to year. The only time UFC garners the most interest is when Conor and Jones fight, because with them they can expect crazy shenanigans leading up = most eyes watching. You need to come back to reality and get your ass out of years of internet discourse analyzing workrate and nuanced meta storytelling within matches agreeing with one another thinking this shit is what draws, it's not.

But that is my point user.
You can make people into "Jones and Connor", because you have a script. There is nothing easier than to make that happen.
Also fucking hell, Jericho and Omega brawled at the press conference, Jericho is making Cody thank him for the house (that is a storyline right now, Jericho is bullying Cody to say "thanks for drawing a house, brother"), Bucks have ring-rust, while Lucha Bros are on a hot streak, PAC is on the gear, while Hangman is only getting there and is drinking "Michael's special juice", Brandi is being bitch to Allie and bringing help from someone for their match at the second show.
And so on and on. There are already enough stories in that show and they only have 30 minutes per week on two YT channels.
Don't you think they won't do stories when they have actual show on TV?
That's what I don't understand. People keep repeating buzzwords like workrate and shit like that, but these people are doing exactly the stories those "anti-smarks" should be eating up. I don't get it.

>I don't get it.

Yeah and you never will. I won't want to waste my time any further.

Why not?
Explain to me, why the stories, they have been telling so far are not for you?
If you put aside that you dislike the people those stories are about.
These seem like your normal WWE-like stories.
What the fuck, those are WWE-like stories...

lol ye it does. Whether you want to admit it or not, mma is literally just shoot pro wrestling and anyone interested in aathletics and "realness" of fighting will just go watch ufc or bellator or rizin. You don't count because you're a dumb smark.

pro wrestling serves 0 purpose without the soap opera bullshit

MMA is shit tho because it's a constant dice roll whether a big hype match will be good or if the guy will slip and get his face pounded in the first 1 minute of the match. The fighters think they are "Hardcore!!!!" and do nothing for making sure the audience actually gets the price of their ticket unlike wrestling where at least if you get adrian neville and kenny fighting you can raise your expectations you're gonna see some crazy shit

>trying to be realistic sports oriented product
>hire gay ass-shaking nigger, cringe bucks, le epic penis man and video game reference man

>sports-centric

RIP

jesus cringing christ

>MMA is shit because it is unpreditable
Dirty, dumb smarkfag scum. Casuals don't want to watch a wreslting match that they know is fake when they can have the real thing 1 channel over. In fact they literally make fun of people like you for indulging in it.
Now you would have a point if mma didn't exist and kayfabe wasn't dead, but nobody cares about fake chain wrestling and flippy gay shit because there is no excitement in fake athletic competition. The only way you can possibly draw audiences in today's world is with storylines and promos. The actual matches are far and away the least important part.

A company called Evolve did this when they first started, but it became impossible to keep track of everyone's record over time

Again.
ALL IN. Look at the show.

>ALL IN. Look at the show.

I tried, it was shit. Could only make it through the GOATkada match.

Not that guy , but I don't care enough about wrestling to go out of my way to look for the storylines. Especially for cawdy and the bucks. I will give aew a shot when it comes to tnt tho.

You completely missed my point retard. MMA fighters do not care if their company succeeds they do not care about the audience all they care about is "muh win". UFC is a failing company because of this and that is why mma will never go mainstream

>Build up huge star for months
>Face him off against big bad heel
>Fight night millions watching
>They hug wrestle for 6 rounds and the judges score it at the end

Wow congrats you ruined your company cause people wanted to see faces pounded in and crazy shit not two retards who want "muh win" over all else.

The show was not sports centric.
You liked Okada. Funny. Because they probably want "sports centric" feel of NJPW.

>NJPW
>sports-centric

NJPW is family-driven and primarily about characters.

Your point was that you can control how wrestling matches play out and that makes it superior to real fighting. You are a fucking idiot for not realizing that the unpredicability is what gives fights their tension which makes them fun and which is something wrestling cant offer. nobody gives a shit about the actual fake fighting except obese marks like you.

>m-mma is dying!
And wrestling is already dead. Cope harder

but if you take a look at how they advertise themselves in USA they always talk how they have "sports feel" and how they are "sports centric" and shit like that.
That is what AEW will be. The buzzword they use to sell you on "sports feel" mean nothing if you stop for a moment and think about it.

>You are a fucking idiot for not realizing that the unpredicability is what gives fights their tension

It's also what killed UFC because you can go an entire card without even having a 3 star match

He was answering your previous fucking post about real draw to fighting being the characters and shit like that
What the fuck is with your circular arguments.

>Braindead e-drone getting BTFO in his own thread
Oof.

>but if you take a look at how they advertise themselves in USA they always talk how they have "sports feel" and how they are "sports centric" and shit like that.

Yeah and they couldn't draw flies to shit in the USA outside of one MSG event

Wow.
You are really good at this, you know that, right? I have to congratulate you. And with that, I am out, I have errands to run.

>I'm just gonna put BTFO so my AEW frens can mass mob horde mentality agree with me

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

No, he (you) literally stated that mma sucks because it is unpredictable and I'm telling you that the reason people watch fighting and sports in general is because of that unpredictability. So why the ever loving fuck would you base your entire wrestling promotion after something which you literally cannot offer? It's fucking smark b8. sorry but if you think otherwise you are braindead

Good story telling and charismatic wrestlers draw the normies. Normies = ratings.

This is the thing that's going to kill AEW

IT NEVER WORKS

E-Drones are starting to cope harder than Hillary voters in 2016.

no no no

this is THE FIRST TIME EVER

>it's another you must be an e-drone if you laugh at AEW episode

Attached: HE2EmvNo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT WE WANT? WE DON'T WANT SPORTS, WE WANT STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1555386619514.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>150 people watch fake MMA - its a good thing, people enjoy it
>150 watch NXT owned by WWE - Vince BAD it's not good

>MUH ATHLETICISM
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT. I WANT GRAND SOAP OPERAS BACK!

Le Shannon is laughing at the nerds having a console war meltdown

Attached: SHAN1_000000_1280x720_1299487299762.vresize.1200.630.high.68.jpg (1200x630, 70K)

>only a small number of people watch wrestling
>I agree
>your autism makes you seethe
kek

we Final Fantasy now

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x466, 52K)