What’s going through Vince’s head right now?

Attached: BAC81062-E17A-4116-8B1A-F3E7AA23B22C.jpg (828x1200, 645K)

WCshit i mean, A E W , A E W

TNT "Drama"
How much they draw ?

>What the hell is going on? No grocery store in a ten mile radius has hotdogs in stock

ho-ly sheeeeeeeeeeet

How big is TNTDrama? Can any burgers fill me in?

>After he bought WCW, Ted Turner called me and said, "Guess what, Vince, I'm in the rasslin' business!" and I said, "That's nice, Ted, I'm in the sports entertainment business".

>Guess I could buy that as well

Vince actually believes it too. He can't accept that he's just a pro-wrestling promoter.

TNT drama is just the main TNT. They just have drama in their twitter because it's part of their slogan

Most Americans have given up on cable TV in general so I barely even remember TNT itself and certainly was never aware it had spin-offs

It isnt a spin off you ding-dong diddly retard and i dont even live in the USA and know that

Nothing, Vince is in the sports entertainment business.

crinfe

How are AEWho drones going to cope when it doesn't even do 5% of Raw's ratings and gets cancelled in 6 months?

the bullet that will save the industry, hopefully

Did they announce any streaming options for DoN?

Double or Nothing on B/R Live

>ram = 3 hours
>sdl = 2 hours
>aew = 2 or 3 hours
>ppvs for both = 10 hours
great more fucking wrestling

Attached: 1545982438278.jpg (826x770, 235K)

I think this is a story Vince made up. None of it makes sense. Besides, it was Vince who approached Ted and tried to start competing and Ted's opinion of vince was always who is this guy?

It's legit actually time to make the switch e-drone

cope

Not how much it will cost, if it's just needed to sub to the service or if you have to pay more.
How does B/R work normally? I do not follow any america ball sports.

Based. Russo is coming back soon.

I'd rather just watch good Jericho on the network than fat self mark Jericho on ITV

Why? Because he got a clue? Because he went where there is more money? Isn't that what old school big draws did?

It's 9.99 for a month sub
>b-but AEW is gonna fail with it's $60 PPV
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fat
>Self mark

I already said why you simp

Probably a bullet soon

Thanks user.
Just to be sure.
Does B/R has an upper tier, where you need to pay more for select events? Like some boxing or something like that?

Jericho's 2018 was possibly his best year ever for match quality

Probably thinking about what pointless six man tag match he's going to be booking for Raw. Or what hilarious skit he can think up for The Revival this week.

>kenny Omega

Not a fan of his gimmick, I never watched anime and I don't like the video games he likes

>young bucks

Hate their gimmick, dislike their matches

>Jericho

Used to be my favourite wrestler, found everything he's done since WWE cringey but I'll watch his segments for a bit and see if he gets his mojo back

>Cody

Seems like a good guy but absolutely under talented

WWE is shit right now but there is zero aspects making me consider making the switch

And I'm guessing you're about 15 years old.

>Or what hilarious skit he can think up for The Revival this week
he'll have them pushing the "elite hotdog" cart and be the butt of countless wiener swallowing jokes

>Kahn family has more money than Vince
>Turner has more money than Vince
>joining forces to take on wwe

This shit is looking like the Monday Night wars again. But wwe currently is in far worst shape than it was back in the late 90's. Vince better pull his head out of his ass before AEW gets real traction.

>richer owners
>turner
>no one really in charge

Yep sure is WCW

wow it's fucking nothing. WWE has a billion dollar FOX deal this is peanuts compared to that.

Vince's gonna sell WWE for a hot dog and a pack of junior mint

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE TELL ME WAYS TO MAKE FUN OF THIS

and an idiot in charge who puts out shit every week that no one is watching

The flames represent WWE HQ burning.

Pretty much this. I’m finding myself less into watching hours of wrestling already, I just don’t see how a bunch marks that I didn’t care about in Japan with better wrestlers supporting are gonna entice me to watch any more. Silly as it is, the wrestlers I like are already signed in WWE, and unless Undisputed Era as a whole jumps over and stays an neat stable I’ll keep watching WWE on and off.

>millions are watching
>no one

millions kind of implies at least 2 - multiple millions
they've dipped under 2 million viewers now

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 198239849822.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

No it implies millions you tard

Imagine being proud to have to pay to be on TV

You should watch anime instead of WWE.

yea see that S at the end?
millions, plural
WWE doesn't have that

Imagine still spreading fake news around.

>he thinks it's fake

OH NO NO NO NO NO

It's legit tho

>he's still pushing his fake meme
OH NO NO NO NO NO

I have one hotdog
I have two hotdogS

I know you're coping but it's alright, it's just the part of the denial process

I see you're coping, don't worry, eventually your denial will end.

>cope

All time cringiest meme?

Attached: D6nGBYqW4AA1qgp.jpg (498x310, 29K)

>"We're back in the wrestling business."

Based TNT. AEW sucks, but I'll never not give props to the Nitrochads of yesterday.

Which nearly put wwe out of business.
If not for catching lightning in a bottle with Austin, WWE wouldn't be alive today.

This is crazy. For those of us who used to channel flip back and forth every Monday night and then watched wcw die.... it could be the next boom

Attached: gary-strydom-wbf.jpg (709x501, 269K)

But people say it is a bad thing!

Technically we're saying AEW or WWE are bad things depending on what model drone you look at, to the based centrist chad this is an opportune time to rake in seethe posts from the shills on both ends, and sets the stage for one of the greatest dabs on a group of pro wrestling fans of all time when one of these feds goes belly up

Edrone coping live in front of us everyone.

>forgetting WCW's bad management sent Austin to WWF
>forgetting all the toxic WWF guys jumping ship to Turner killed them

>has the network
Yikes m8.

Still doesn't mean shit unless they go directly against raw or Smackdown

moving the goalposts, similar how people moved them when WCW started pickign up steam

They have more than just the bucks there. lots of fresh blood.

Wrong. I've been saying it from the start. People are just going to watch both promotions like any other fed. Aew actually need to take viewers from wwe. That would be based.

And WCW lost so I guess those goalposts moved too fast for your smark ass to keep up

kek hotdog faggots btfo

>the no-u comeback cope

It's not. While is not a huge deal like the one WWE got you gotta keep in mind that TNT is taking a lot of risks here. AEW doesnt have the infrastructure WWE has and is essentially a wrestling startup. TNT is investing their precious time plus marketing budget into the venture. This is a win for AEW and it gets them in on one of the biggest cable channels in the US.

Is this why no one watches RAW?

Yes, same reason football and everything else is falling ratings.

cant wait to watch AEW between reruns of Supernatural and reruns of Bones

My mom who is a huge Boomer watches TNT all the time cause she loves Supernatural and Bones. She was a WCW fan back in the old days and has not watched wrestling in almost 20 years cause she never liked the fake rasslin of WWE. She might be a big demo to get with AEW on TNT.

I'm not even sure if I get TNT since Comcrap are so finicky about what channels you get. Still might check it out once there's a torrent up.

Hopefully a bullet

>Most Americans

Horse shit. You’re a broke fuck, don’t fantasize that the rest are like you to vindicate your inabilities.

Besides, TNT is included with Sling, Hulu Livd, Director TV, YouTube TV, Philo basic packages. Everyone will have access to it - cable or not - if they watch live TV.

ONE
hotdog on my check
TWO
hotdogs on my check
THREE
hotdogs on my check

WHERE’S MY HANDSHAKE?

Implying that’s not a comfy evening

Not gonna lie, I hate the bucks but I will check AEW out.

>Americans have given up on cable TV
>just two weeks ago, people were bitching about Basketball ratings killing Raw

tnt is a MUCH stronger network than USA. but WWE got bailed out by the Illuminati and masons with the fox deal

>airing weekly matches
does this mean it isn’t a show?

You have terrible taste.

You thought a roster of 10 contracted people is enough to run weekly shows?

he will just put up "A Moment in Bliss" segment that will still outdraws the Elite Circus

Vince hates that people think of wrestling as hokey redneck entertainment when he sees himself as a NYC sophisticated gentlemen. Of course he didnt stand to inherit any legit million dollar businesses so he tries to spin his MSG "Sports Entertainment" as a high art different from the south rednecks rolling around grappling each other. Its also why Vince is so obsessed with celebrities and non-wrestler attention since it makes him feel like hes running an art gallery and not just carny rasslin' on a higher budget

There is a drop in viewership in general and the way cable companys treat customers has turned a lot of folks off [We sent the bill late so you owe a massive late charge now]. Things like that are used to sweeten the deal and I know I just watch Youtube TV more than anything else