D I M E S

D I M E S

Attached: SHO.png (352x528, 262K)

r-r-r-r-remember me right g-g-guys.... guys?

Attached: 1554699096293.jpg (207x249, 8K)

Great match tonight.

>SHOnetty
You guys are posting the other member of R3k ironically, right? You do know that YOH is the chad, right?

5 ' 1 3 / 4 "

SHO even admitted on his podcast that YOH has more confidence and is the better speaker of the two.

YOH is okay at best in the ring. SHO hits his stride in matches and is clearly trusted more by the company in those main event spots. Fuck YOHetty.

>gook
more like anti-dimes

HE IS THE FUTURE
EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST KEEPING THE BELT WARM FOR HIM

>YOHfag seething

Why were NXTlets so hype for Kushida anyway? I saw his NXT debut and I wasn't impressed, there are better junior heavyweights in NJPW

who?

I don't know who 'Kushida' is, but former IWGP Jr. Champion KUSHIDA is one of the best juniors in the world and his no-frills technical style allows him to have good bouts with opponents of virtually any discipline.
Takada Dojo produced a truly one of a kind talent in KUSHIDA.

Attached: D546wWYVUAABpCC.jpg (800x1200, 102K)

>former IWGP Jr. Champion
so is balor, it doesn't automatically translate dimes

He did on nxt blame Vince for that

>so is balor
Who is used by Vince as his poster boy for "larger than life".

Vince's only poster boy is Reigns mate

>He says as SHO-Shingo was the semi-main while YOH mained against fucking Taguchi
Oh no no no...

They were both hometown boys and the Junior champ wasn't in YOHs block either. Keep coping YOHfag

>YOH still has awful romero rap theme

SHO is the star, YOH is going through the metaphorical barber shop window right now.

I think people were making fun, and were so sarcastic that WWE actually thought Kushetty was a good junior and hired him.

Next time they'll probably convince Hunter to hire Robbie Eagles because he's the star of Bullet Club.

cringe
based

kushida was a failure in new japan, which is why they didn't fight to keep him when he wanted to go