It's official AEWChads, we're going to be on TNT! Based Cody and Ted saving wrestling!

It's official AEWChads, we're going to be on TNT! Based Cody and Ted saving wrestling!

Attached: D6m0ImNWAAELhEU.jpg (1024x663, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tntdrama/status/1128632147248668673
cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17025&page=20
allelitewrestling.com/roster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck

Attached: smug-pepe-transparent-9.png (1280x1280, 188K)

Thank god Yuka saved wrestling
>sold out Double Or Nothing instantly
>got AEW a tv deal
>going to defeat vince and cause him a heart attack

Attached: 1550078841547.jpg (397x757, 71K)

Based Ted burying that senile fuck Vince once and for all.

"Wrestling League" lol DOA.

NOOOOOO DELETE THIS

AEW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TSHIRT COMPANY

Attached: 1459114884221.png (736x864, 41K)

They're really hammering home that it's all about diversity, huh? The real problem I have with it is that it's probably going to be a super indy fed with superkicks galore.

>PAUL HE'S BACK HE'S BACK THAT DIRTY OLD BASTARD IS BACK
>PAUL GET MY HEART PILLS
>TO BEAT A BILLIONAIRE I HAVE TO BECOME A QUADRIANAIRE
>PAUL
>PAUL
>STEPH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT WHEELCHAIR

Attached: angry vince.jpg (256x197, 7K)

>less drama, more athleticism!
Dead on arrival, good knowing you

ITS OVER E-KEKS

Attached: 1546969330750.jpg (919x874, 319K)

>"he" likes drama

hi womanon!

Isn't it time to apply your rogaine, Nick?

I know what makes money, and it isn't spot monkeys

if raw and smackdown did record low ratings this week this would be the greatest day ever

Diversity is a meme for (((Warner Media)))

Executives
>Cody
>Bucks
>Kenny
>Jericho

>I know what makes money

Attached: 1557285619738.gif (402x422, 3.43M)

Watch the Usos match from last night and count how many Superkicks there were.

RAW is at a new record low every week, E-Drone. AEW ding-dong diddly end them once and for all

When will your wrestling show start airing on TV then?

It's okay, you can learn the hard way

NOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

WWE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE

every sport makes more money than wwe meme, people like competition, not "drama"

Wait this is real, what the fuck

post yfw the news causes vince to have a stroke

Attached: Dave Meltzer laugh.jpg (469x308, 36K)

Just think if WWE didnt buy the WCW name

>First AEW show
>AEW was a placeholder name, our show will be know as...WCW

The whole fucking place would erupt and headlines would be made, fuck wwe they have to ruin everything.

Pro wrestling doesn't follow the same conventions as a sport, because it isn't a sport, and doesn't have sports crowds watching it

>groundbreaking
Gonna break some ground based on how low their ratings will be once Sonny Kiss and Joey Retard comes out

So where is the user who kept asking about
>where is the TV Deal
And I kept saying 15th of May, upfronts, user, wait.
And he screeched about "paying for TV time" and "not on TV yet" and "on what channel the show is" and so on?
I said patience. And as you all can see, it was on 15th May, as I have said in February.

wwmeme propaganda is working i see.

and wwe doesn't have any audience watching it

The moment some casuals will see based Pentagon and PAC killing themselves in a hardcore match is the moment wrestling will be saved

twitter.com/tntdrama/status/1128632147248668673

Nitro flames. Based

Also they will be streaming on Warner's streaming service... so fuck off all thsoe people who said 60 bucks will be too much for PPV.
But no... I kept saying that is only a placeholder price... fucking morons.
I know at least half of you only shitpost on it, but you are doing a bad job of it, because idiots on here, who only lurk and take the bad info outside from here are just misinformed and give us bad look.

It's fucking over.

WWE is finished in 2019.

Attached: the next stone cold desu.png (539x591, 736K)

We are coming home boys

Attached: 53235235.jpg (664x840, 143K)

that's the hard camera side retard

But how much money are they getting paid?

>the hard camera takes up half of a stadium

Attached: Moron.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

I'm interested to see how this will play out

BASED

>Remember me Vince

Attached: Based Ted.jpg (620x352, 26K)

We don't know.
AEW doesn't have to disclose.
But there are two possibilities
>They are paid shit or even are paying for airtime
AEW side doesn't leak it, but TV newsies will find out, there are more of them and have more sources in TNT
>They are getting very good deal
AEW folks will leak it to wrestlign media, to make themselves look good
So we will see in upcoming months, we have to wait for it.

C O P E

Attached: E-Drones_seething.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>it's ok to have a half empty venue every night because the camera doesn't point to that side and the handheld cameras have to avoid getting that entire side of the building in frame!
Based

>No

As someone who only watches WWE since I can't get invested in the low-stakes triviality of indie wrestling, this legit excites me. WWE has got steadily worse for almost 20 years and has become borderline unwatchable, yet it's been the only show that has any sense of grandeur to it for all that time. Seems like might finally have a serious mainstream alternative for the first time in 2 decades. Q

WWE is making 2 billion dollars from FOX so ticket sales don't even matter

I doubt Turner remembers himself since he has Alzheimer's.

Shouldn’t they be using their official names for documents such as this? Ah yes the most respectable name for the founder of a business Hangman!

kek

Attached: BASED.png (600x313, 48K)

>People think AEW will actually be booked correctly
>People think it wont just be WCW 2.0
>AEW actually signs with TNT
Cody is just like Nash... Enjoy SMARKs

The thing is....
They know about this and make fun of this. So you posting this just plays into their hands.
They said exactly these words.
Don't you see?

and that changed things how?

Because they will try everything in their power to not fall into that trap. And will play up to it with their heels, if they really need to.
Because we all know that Bucks are loosing to Lucha Bros, PAC is beating Hangman and Jericho is beating Omega at DON.

lol keep moving those goalposts

Nash, Hogan, Bishoff also used to make fun of the fact they booked the show how they wanted....
Just because you can break the 4th wall doesnt mean shit.

>focused on fast paced, high impact competition
>less scripted, soapy drama
>more athleticism and real sports analytics

Well, smarks getting finally what they deserve on big platform and this will once and for all prove deluded workrate marks that this type of wrestling will never ever draw casual audience. They can work some executives into this, I give them that.

Attached: russokek.gif (267x200, 2.16M)

>it's real
WE'RE COMING HOME

The posts have always been set here...
no moving required...
Sure 1 off shows are great, but weekly television is not something they will be able to pull off while they are in charge of their own booking.
Can you literally see Cody/Bucks/Omega Jobbing themselves willingly ???
You are delusional if so.

This is what AEW will be competing/working alongside with on TNT.

Attached: TNT_Schedule_2018-19.png (564x265, 49K)

>Wrestlers will also be given more freedom to explore their characters and highlight their athletic abilities. Introducing statistics to wrestling for the first time ever, AEW will raise the stakes for its matches and deepen fan engagement by tracking each competitor's wins and losses
Jesus Christ this press release is the biggest middle finger ever I love it

But they won't be booking themselves over other people. As I have said, Lucha Bros are beating Bucks. Bucks should not be the first champions, not a chance. That would take away the goodwill they have build up.
Same to Cody, he cannot be the champion right away, because that would hurt the company.
If they want to have a job for 3 years and you have to realize where the difference between WCW and AEW is.
Bookers in WCW weren't employees, their money weren't coming from being employed and being executives in a company. They were just actors in a show who also wrote a show. They were independent contractors.
That was a problem.
>workrate marks that this type of wrestling
You don't even know what you are talking about. ALL IN was a show that Russo would have loved. There was nothing "work-rate" about the show you simp.

Sticky this!!!

SOS DEM STAMFORD BOYS SEETHIN'

chads don't call themselves chads

>Can you literally see Cody/Bucks/Omega Jobbing themselves willingly ???
Omega is jobbing to Jericho.
Bucks are jobbing to Lucha Bros.
Dunno about Cody and Dustin, I don't know what they intend to do with that.
But you can screencap this (also when they announced the matches, I said that back then and now I ma even more certain)
Why would they not job?

BASED

That Young Bucks match was fucking straight from video game with everyone doing every move in the book and kicking out and noselling. Meanwhile you have legit pro wrestling match between Aldis vs Cody for the NWA title on same card. How does that make any sense?

Plus the obnoxious smark crowd will sure let casual fans know they are not welcomed.

Wrestling is going to die. Between this and WWE, it's like a race to see who can kill the industry first.

2.16 MB GIF
(OP) #
>focused on fast paced, high impact competition
>less scripted, soapy drama
>more athleticism and real sports analytics
So like I understand wanting to move away from WWE’s days of our lives style. But they do know that they’re still going to need these kinds of stories to keep it interesting right? Like matches can be fun and all but what happens once you’ve put on all of the match combinations that you have?

>Cannot be champion right away
But that time will come... sure they make some sort of "build up" but eventually they will have the gold... then do you think they will ever allow themselves to look bad?
Ever think they will allow them selves be squashed?

No They will book themselves as benchmarks, something which in time... will become incredibly stale.

But hey... guess what... If I'm wrong, nothing changes... WWE aint going to die... it can only improve with competition so its a win for me, and even if it does die so to speak... I can then tune into AEW
But if im right... AEW fanbois aint going to be happy at all.

I know you guys have this perpetual veneer of sarcasm and irony on this site but I just want to say that I am really breaking down hearing this news. Holy fuck. Wrestling is back boys! It's going to be just like 2002 again. If only Dad were still around to watch DoN with me. Cody, if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you I'd give you the biggest handshake ever.

You are just angry that wrestling has moved on and you do not understand it.
We had this conversation before. I think. And in the end, I always said that I just have to disagree with you.
As you can see, a big TV Network is picking it up. Without any of the things you (if it was you) have suggested or wanted from AEW.
Because they can see value in wrestling as presented by people you call workrate marks who pander to smarks.
You just don't understand it anymore.

>kinds of stories to keep it interesting right?
if you take a look at what they are doing with Road to Double or Nothing, you can see what kind of stories they are telling right now. it's not really too much of a hassle, it is 15 episodes of 10-20 miutes (closer to 10) of content, where they tell you live stories of the wrestlers.

Video on TNT twitter has 110k views in only 1 hour. Hot diggity dam.

>Ever think they will allow them selves be squashed?
Why would you want you biggest stars to be squashed? I hope Omega gets the AEW title day one and have a 9 months reign with epic matches so the belt mean something and the champ doesn't look like a geek that loses every week on the tv show

>But if im right... AEW fanbois aint going to be happy at all.
No, they won't. And that is the thing that will keep those four from going full on power trip.
They need the goodwill, they are the new kid on the block, without their audience spreading word of the mouth and having good (by good I mean logical and sensible) storytelling in and outside of the ring, they will loose the audience. And that audience won't ever come back, because they will feel betrayed.
Yes, those four will get the belts. They are big names within scope of their company (big fish in small pond) and they should get the belts, but the aim should be to build other people who can take those belts from them and who they can make into drawing stars.

They obviously worked the execs into believing this would draw big time. They think this like WCW probably still.

We also know that Hangman is going to be first champ, Bucks aren't going to be first tag champs, and Kenny is taking the decisive win in the blow-off match, yah friggin' goomba

>We are an alternative to WWE living in the past, we represent the future of the business
>Here's our REAL name, the same as a company that went bankrupt 20 years ago for relying too much on old farts
Phenomenal idea, user.

reminder that they hired a tranny and crossdresser, this shit is gonna be pozzed as fuck

Just skip their matches like I've been doing with 95% of WWE matches for the last 10 years.

>Wrestling is back boys!
We'll see.

reminder that Charlotte is in WWE

Dustin?

Realize how nobody even question AEW's TV deal? They're just happy to be on TV, and having to lose money because of it? Meanwhile coping AEWtards think a billion dollar FOX tv deal is something to be shitposted about kek

What wrestling promotion isn’t pozzed? This tranny has worked for a dozen different promotions cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=17025&page=20

not the 'E

Whu?

Aren't you happy that Pajeet's money is going into the pockets of 'Murricans? You burgers are weird

>Hangman is going to be first champ,
Really? We will see what story they will tell. Because he has to get beaten at DoN by PAC.

At least he wont butcher half the female roster and then himself like Nia Jax did

>They think this like WCW probably still.
This sentence makes no sense. Or at least I with my shitty English cannot guess what it should have meant. Sorry user, can you explain?

Shaq for 1st AEW world heavyweight champ

Attached: 12141241.jpg (569x425, 75K)

*mogs your entire roster*

What an embarrassment

He is like legit 7'0 he'd mog everyone everywhere

So WWE should also be embarassed because Shaq mogs their entire roster?

>big show
>Kane
>Braun
>cass
>Corbin

he is taller than all of them, user

Could Kenny Omemegay get ******** Le Meltz flakes out of Shaq?

Attached: thunking.png (2688x2688, 173K)

wwe has like what well over 100 ppl on their roster?

you listed 3 who are actually active and stand at like 6'6"

Seff Rollins is taller than Mike Tyson so he must be tougher

>e-drone here
Vince officially dies by years end and I for one, can't wait for a new master!

Spoiler Alert. AEW wins.

>>We are an alternative to WWE living in the past, we represent the future of the business
>>Here's our REAL name, the same as a company that went bankrupt 20 years ago for relying too much on old farts
says aew cuck for the fourth time. aew ratings will level off to sub 2.0 and will lose weekly to the current wwe product...congrats you just played yourself!

this WCW/MainEventMafia 2.0 bros. why you all getting this worked about JUST? it's gonna do fine to start, but in reality, won't out perform wwe on any scale except on a message board

I hope they do well. I stopped watching WWE in 2004. I just didn't like the hot shot angles they had to use to lead into a monthly PPV. Give me some fucking build up for the big match.

It's now at over 250k.

KEEP IT UP BROS

>Begging for dimes
Prophetic

lel

>y-yeah but WWE

What if it's bad there, too?

Cope edrone

AEW
AEW
AEW

Idk why you'd focus on the least interesting part of fake fighting though, the actual fighting

It's going to end the same way it did last time wrestling was on TNT

beating WWE for 83 weeks in Nielsen ratings and giving us one of the most based times of our hobby's existence?

This. At least wrestling would be entertaining again if only for a few years.

Oh so they are going up against raw?

No, they will be probably on Wednesday, because it makes sense within TNT's schedule.

Oh, so they won't be actively taking raw viewers. Nevermind.

>Cody is just like Nash

Cody was raped in 92?

allelitewrestling.com/roster

>conrad

>entertainers

Attached: d3ACyxtt.png (565x427, 200K)

No @MattJackson, he is the Janetty

Chris Jericho is like the professor x figure to this shitty new X-men wrestling show

>thinking they would go against wwe
Sit down smark

But I thought they were professional wrestlers trying to carve out a path different from WWE! NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

There's a difference between 6'8 and 5'10 user. Stop trying to find a comeback for everything, it's an unhealthy obsession.

Wtf is actually wrong with E-Drones?

Just preying on mental midget AEWtists like you

Attached: E-drone CRINGE.png (1448x1180, 1.32M)

I don't own stock in any fake fighting companies so I don't care.

You're not fooling anyone nerd!

crinfe

Not the same guy but I think he was implying that TNT think that AEW will be on the level of WCW. Or TNT still thinks that things are the way they were when WCW was still around

That's the only way I would be interested in either of these companies desu.

Attached: WWMeme.png (538x602, 422K)

They're cultists.

Attached: E-drone Insanity.png (1620x183, 49K)

Yeah I bet Vince loves having shows on empty arenas broadcasting to a dwindling audience

This heresy will not go unpunished. Emperor Vince McMahon will crush the AEW infidels with an iron fist. Glory to the WWE!

Attached: 1557417995198.jpg (320x357, 51K)

We're winning, guys!

Attached: 753137.jpg (1920x1920, 2.05M)

Attached: Untitled-.jpg (5000x2191, 375K)

Wonder what this dude is thinking right now