GO JERICHO GO

GO JERICHO GO
GO JERICHO GO
GO JERICHO GO

Attached: 1128557214950731777.png (795x285, 93K)

whoa all 15,000 fans, almost as much as WWE averaged in the attitude era for house shows

>Muh attitude era

nujapanlet btfo

>almost as much as WWE did two decades ago, which now they wish they did half on their main shows
Kek

One step closer to Osaka Dome Dominion

rent completely free

Attached: 09988766554433566789990008.jpg (1177x1057, 177K)

Shame you only had three decent years of wrestling yet are still here 19 years later living in the good old days when you still believed you would ever touch a pussy in your life.

imagine having a twitter account based on tracking numbers of a fake fighting company. Holy fucking incel go be an accountant somewhere else lmao

Literally what wolfie and this board do every day

Attached: 1554429295976.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>Having to rely on ex WWE star's fame to draw the house

You're welcome, Who Japan.

Attached: UURuOqef.jpg (766x766, 86K)

To be fair WWE could use them too

Meanwhile, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Xpac fail to sell out a bingo hall.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-083230_OGYouTube.jpg (1480x720, 449K)

Vince is just a magnanimous man, he's trying to actually lift the competition by renting out his stars but everyone else is too inept to do something about it

Dude found his niche. He is being used as source for anything pertaining to ticket sales for NJPW and some other Japanese companies.
Why do you have a problem with that?

>almost as much as WWE did at house shows during the peak of its popularity

you realize you're comparing it to something good, right?

Creedence Clearwater Revival were only a band for like 5 years and they still BTFO everything in the 50 years since.

Hi EvanDeadlySinsW

He lives in Sanfran or something like that. I am rando dude from central europe. You can believe whatever you want.
I am just asking what is the problem with someone finding a niche within wrestling discourse. And giving the most accurate info he can after sifting through Japanese news articles and so on.
Or would you rather do the work yourself?

LMAO dude you sound like a stalker.

Well you know what they say? Osakans are the hillbillies hicks of Japanese people. It's only right they love rasslin!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

>having to go all the way back to the attitude era?

how about now bro lol

Imagine being so disabled you have to idolize another stranger because he presents numbers and facts, something you're too lazy to do holy shit!

Based

Reddit

Living

In

Your

Head

Rent

Free

>have to idolize another stranger
What?
I am very slow today, my brain has not really started working yet, even after coffee. What the fuck do you mean? What part of my two posts made you think I idolize him?

Cringe

Attached: A0605FFE-B94D-488D-AF38-95DDB4CC02AC.png (750x891, 555K)

Imagine being so sad you gotta try and dunk on a dude that enjoys something a different way than you.

Always look forward to Dominion, it's as good a show as Wrestle Kingdom.

Based. Another boomer since tana is about to finally give borekada another good match. Good luck trying to have a le 30 minute “epic” when you’re being btfo in and out of the ring.

>Imagine imagining

YIKES

Unironically exposing yourself as a redditourist. What a dope

>Imagine
Go back to your alt-puro twitter circle

Evan usually has enjoyable and informative tweets + he isn't whiny like many puroresu fans. I enjoy his presence on my timeline.

>Jericho isn't a dra...
Just wait until Kenny is announced for WK.

>falling for the coffee meme

what a simp

have sex

>getting worked by a shitpost
Lmao

Based attitude era dude working the nujaplets.

>When WWE was good two decades ago it did great business!!
Holy shit NJPW utterly BTFO

Ya mean when NJPW averaged 30,000 people a show?

this was gonna be a cringe but it worked a bunch of simps into a seethe so its gonna have to be a based from me dawg

>calling it a work after being worked

ahahahahahaha