So this fucking shithead mod that I reported for his years of bullshit on Yea Forums just deleted a thread that let me...

So this fucking shithead mod that I reported for his years of bullshit on Yea Forums just deleted a thread that let me know one of the most important websites for Yea Forums culture beginning in an era that clearly precedes his faggoty presence, has just disappeared, but knowingly leaves up a thread "R: 259 / I: 115
/BRAP/: Post BrapStacys and describe their BRAPs". What the fuck is this bush-league bullshit?

Attached: 57029853_crop_340x234.jpg (340x234, 14K)

you're getting worked by janny

ya seethe?

ya anger and worked by pedomod rofl

We have a new mod. I know this because before I always knew whether I was crossing the line with a post so never got any unexpected bans now I get unexpected bans all the time because some newfag spergs out and deletes stuff that was fine before.

Attached: janny subhuman.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

worked by based pedomod

This, we could shitpost more freely now we're getting banned more often and for using slurs

No, it's not. You've clearly never been banned by the "pedomod" before. His excuse for everything is "off-topic". He deleted that thread because it wasn't 100% alternative sports 24/7. Just like he banned some other guy for being off-topic because his OP image/video was of a bathtub that he apparently elbow dropped in.

>that let me know one of the most important websites for Yea Forums culture beginning

what website?

PEDO MODS ARE A MYSTERY
DELETING POSTS THAT NO ONE SEES
SOME SAY THEY GOT TERRABYTES OF CP

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-23_at_1.43.04_PM (3).png (907x513, 189K)

You're the man now, dog.

my general filter dropped from 13 to 12 so it must have been a general thread
based pedomod working opetty the redditor

No. It was a thread that said press F to pay respects for YTMND with as many replies as this thread. General threads are a psyop invented to slow down this site.

MIDDLE SCHOOL WAS SO LONG AGO
YET HE STILL FANCIES TWELVE YEAR OLDS
WHO LET THIS JANNY OUT ON PAROLE

Cringe and LowTest braplet mad he hasn't taken the Brappill yet.

>No. It was a thread that said press F to pay respects for YTMND

how is that wrestling related? Also the "Brapstacy" thread should be moved to /s/

I SEE MY SITE WIDE BAN
TRYING TO FIND OUT THE JANNY I GOT MAD

I got banned for KWAB posting by some newfag janny so I understand bro

Cringe

Good attempt but
I SEE THE WEB SITE WIDE BAN
TRYING TO SHIT POST ALL I CAN

>psyop
I hate pedomod too but you need to go back to your shitty homeboard

janny seething

oh no, babby's finally getting smacked for smearing his shit all over the walls and don't wike it :(

Just for the record, I've never browsed /pol/.

This. Some new fag, banned me last week, for “Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums content. Wtf does that mean?
I haven’t been on Yea Forums since 2009.

This.