OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HA.png (1516x598, 876K)

>TV-14

There's your selling point

based.

>50 bux

Go fuck yourself and your flippy midgets Cody.

Bruh.

>tv14

okay maybe they do have a chance at beating wwe after all

>11 hours

HOLY FUCKING BASED

every other promotion is tv-14

Attached: 660.png (745x360, 9K)

They need to be tv14
They have a literal flaming faggot doing sexualized shit in the ring
Fucking degenerates

Every other promotion won't have the exposure & funding they will though

a'eew

Attached: 1556573079463.jpg (667x659, 27K)

That's several months of DDT Universe and I can watch a lot more Yuka matches there.

>Young Cucks still making those faggoty faces
Never gonna last

mmmmm wouldn't want to see how many flips they can do in 11 hours

Bruhh.

>660 minutes
And you thought Mania was long?!

obviously includes pre-show and at least 2 replays

>50 dollars
wew would rather buy a hat thats 10x more expensive for Kairi unironically

OH SHIT REALLY??!! I thought they were actually going to wrestle for 11 hours. thanks user

??? The event is free.

Also as others have pointed out TV-14. Remember the Attitude and Ruthless Agression Era's were TV-14? And look at everything they could get away with.

WWE is so fucked its not even funny anymore.

Weigh your options. Ugly ass Becky Lynch being and Bray Wyatt faggot fun house. Or Kenny Omega doing fucking Rise of the Terminators and Hot chicks spanking each others asses.

But since you're an E-Drone faggot fuck I already know your answer and its that your going to let WWE continue to shoveling shit in your mouth weekly while you shove a Snickers up your ass.

50 Dolares Norteamericanos... Is Cody fucking idiotic?

>The event is free.
free of fucking viewers wtf

>double or nothing
>it's nothing

>The event is free
If you pirate it then yes. Otherwise no.

Hi Cody!

>one ppv
>or 5 months of unlimited WWF, WCW, ECW, etc kino I can watch whenever/whereever I want
The choice is easy

Yeah, weed

Doesn't matter if you're an edrone, a indie flippy shitter, a casual, an aeWHOoligan... $50 is way too much.

I think the logic is that pricing it anything lower than what other combat sport PPVs sell for would make their product look cheap and they’re trying to go for the opposite in their presentation from what I’ve seen and what they’ve said. It’s a business move more than anything I think.

Oh man those guys desperately telling everyone it won't be 60 bucks only for it to end up being 50 bucks instead have got to be feeling pretty silly.

No. $60 and $50 are not the same amount.

The TV-14 is for le dick man and Sonny

>Remember the Attitude and Ruthless Agression Era's were TV-14?
WCW was TV-PG when the nWo was massively over while D-X was for cringelord teens

Or put another way, for this one PPV you could watch the WWE, NJPW, Stardom, and Impact catalogs for a month.

Cope harder fuccboi.

There will be shitloads of people buying it. Shit sold out in minutes, there has to be a lot of people who didnt get tickets

>660 minutes of flips
Even indietards would get sick of that, right?

Attached: 1557012553973.png (1067x851, 181K)

A premium product commands a premium price.

You're welcome dumb faggot

>It's another retard who think all non wwe wrestling is flips episode

What stupidity

stop crying

Link

Oh fuck off. If this was about WWE you'd say these are the right prices for the big leagues or some other dumb shit.

Yeah great business move. All the bands that play bars for $5 cover should start booking arenas and charging $50 for tickets. Genius.

Whats the link

whats the streaming option? I'm just waiting for that. I dont want to pay it on cable

Bix with egg on his face yet again.
Based.

>taima.tv
>$0

Attached: halloffamer.gif (480x446, 2.18M)

rent fucking free

There literally is no streaming option in 'Murica aside from illegal streams. It's cable PPV for $50+ or fuck off.

>Jericho and Omega not front and centre
I know this is the Young Bucks and Cody Rhode's baby but get a marketer you vain shits, nobody outside of smarks knows who you are. The whole world knows Y2J.

that's fucking gay as hell if they don't have a streaming option. Thought that there was speculation that they'd do it on Bleacher Report Live.

Guess I'm getting a free stream then, unless its announced tomorrow.

>le dick man
Joey isn't signed or booked.
Worked, seething, and rent free.

Wouldn’t expect simps like you to know anything about business. Leave that to the big boys, NEETS.