What are your thoughts on What Culture Wrestling?

Attached: WCWPW.jpg (777x437, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/What_Culture_Pro_Wrestling
youtube.com/watch?v=wDDJ67aaXLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who Culture?

I miss Plumpy

ONIONS bulbasaurs

Snitched and apologized himself out of a job.

Sóybóys who worked themselves into thinking they were something important (they were not).

Gay

Shit tier clickbait website and youtube channel
Kekaholic is just as bad because they broke off and then just did the same exact thing with lists and clickbait news

I'm not familiar with that promotion. What style of wrestling do they utilize in their matches? Where can I watch their shows?

Attached: A542A1F4-88A0-4C22-BD43-ECD12FBB2894.gif (600x338, 2.68M)

It indirectly gave us Madam Blampied, the greatest gloating roast on the internet.

I know what you're going for here but it doesn't work because they actually did have their own promotion you smug mark

prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/What_Culture_Pro_Wrestling

based

Died once ross and the others from kek which then went on to die as well.
F
miss the King ross segments tho

thoughts on the whole fn show?

cringe edgy shit

Mostly tryhard edgelord shit but I've never laughed harder at a wrestling video than this
youtube.com/watch?v=wDDJ67aaXLg

lmao

Attached: british_teeth.jpg (345x284, 38K)

GOD

We ran the cucculture and cockaholic fags out since the very beginning of this board. Nothing has changed either. So take your cringey reddit bullshit back to where it belongs or I'm gonna run ya out of the territory myself ya pencilnecks.

pretty based
still love Kevin even though he gave some girl my beanie club number
Vleeties is my boy

big cringe

ya seething lil man

I'm cringing

at your life, the scale when ya mom begs ya to get on, and your hairline

>Simon
Was based until I realized he’s one of if not the softest out of the lot of them

>Clery
Cringey faggot who’s got his head too far up his own ass and thinks way too highly of his opinion

>Jules
Cringey but the most charismatic

>Andy
A more autistic version of Simon

>Wilbourn
Unironically has the best takes and sense of humor. I agree with him most of the time

>Plumpy
Was a chad but pussied out. Used to be the reason I watched whatculture. All anybody had on him were messages. The whole situation would have blown over if he had given it a few more weeks.

>Ross
What normies picture when they imagine the typical wwe fan. Unbearable to listen to and just not funny. Glad he fucked off to cuckaholic

Attached: E7566FF7-1B17-4695-8FB5-153D34403908.jpg (1026x577, 114K)

If Yea Forums was a show.

Actually naming it What Culture Pro Wrestling was retarded

Based

What's Adam doing now?

Attached: ZWcFcrP.jpg (900x948, 250K)

what a cuck

based

that faggot was never a chad

Is that Colin Jost in the background?

didn't adam get #metoo'd off the internet because he was doing something like sexually assaulting girls at conventions or something?

Did you have a stroke? Are you okay?

Attached: Fidget.gif (540x443, 1.99M)

Actually false.
Ross used to be megapopular on here for a couple months.
Yea Forums always talked about their promotion until it was shut down.
And Plumpy still draws (you)s to this day.
Thankfully the peke of their popularity died down, but I don't necessarily find Bixenspam any better.
You honestly don't remember this? Back when Yea Forums would feud over youtubers? That's the only reason I ever even heard of those cringelord Smarkbusters.

Attached: Glitch.gif (972x1000, 1.09M)