VINCE

VINCE
BOOK IT
NOW

Attached: wildcat.jpg (629x369, 35K)

No problem for Big Poppa Pump

Stone Cold can supply them with cougars.

>"A wild mountain lion or panther can be released in the arena"
All 500 people in the arena run for safety but who will save the tarps.

im so fucking sick of this fat nigger thinking hes funny

Didn't asp come up with a similar gimmick in which Booker T had a pet gorrila that'd break out and Booker would have to wrestle it into submission?

S O S

engage in copulation

Please go outside

dude this is 4channel, go to /pol/ with your racism

Bruh....

based
cronfe

I mean, he was funny at some point. Lately he seems to be too far up his own ass though.

Nah...

SOS

Im so tired of you white pieces of shit saying the N word. You wouldnt say that in public, pussy

I have before and I got yelled at by two black women. I dont give a fuck, i dont live somewhere with a significant popualtion of blacks

I'm with you dude. This shit is so fucking cringe and all the fucking dweebs eat it up like it's a Jeff Dunham special

Cringe

You'd have a problem if you got hired to some well paying job. Corporations doesn't care about you.

The "good luck" really put this over the top for me. HILARIOUS tweet.

Omg holy fucking based he should start doing standup with Dolph

I hope it they eat big E first. I hate that nigger

Most of his likes are coming from white male beta orbiters that are desperately trying to please him to get imaginary black guy points since they don’t actually have the balls to make friends with actual black people

>Wildcat rule
Please no

Attached: bradenwalker1.jpg (500x562, 95K)

How the fuck did this thing get on TV

Cringiest motherfucker of the current roster

SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA

haha thatd be so funny XD *holds up spork*

S O S
O
S

Unironically better than any idea WWE ''''creative'''' has had in the last 15 years

Wildcat rule should actually be about the inclusion of my boi Troy Bolton or that fine lass Gabriella Montez on every show

Attached: IMG_2094.jpg (515x767, 79K)

BASEDOLA

Based
edgy tryhard go back to /pol/

BOOK THIS VINCE