Local fed having a show. What do you think of these pencil necked geeks?

Local fed having a show. What do you think of these pencil necked geeks?

Attached: IMG_20190514_193905.jpg (1944x2592, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXksKwx57wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should jump the guard rail and pin their champion for the belt

Over half that roster look like they wrestle with their shirts on.

I don't like Indy wrestling. I watch a lot of literal who feds on YouTube and the wrestlers are all:
>short
>scrawny (or have their first year's gains and nothing more)
>wear generic trunks and kickpads
>span superkicks
>generic haircut
>shitty, dirty looking tattoos
>unable to hide the cooperation between the participants
>in love with flips with slow, awkward setups
How are people this bad at wrestling? I'm a loser virgin etc and I'd be better than all of them inside 5 months.

go to the show

Is Yea Forums big on local wrestling?

No, Yea Forums doesn't like wrestling.

So do it homo

Slightly better picture. I grew up with the dude with the big red beard. He's legit 5'6 and wears a Cody American nightmare shirt

Attached: IMG_20190514_200053.jpg (1944x2592, 865K)

I went to one local show. Worst mistake of my life. The matches were even worse than I was expecting (my expectations were not high), their ace dressed in a shiny rainbow bodysuit, some dickhead's entire gimmick was that he trained at the ROH dojo once, and halfway through the show every babyface got in the ring and sung happy birthday to a little girl in the front row. I should mention the entire crowd was myself, two parents with eight or so gremlins running around, and the fat smarks selling hotdogs and t shirts by the front.

Ok

It costs $10 to get in to my local fed and the beers are $2. There’s no better way to spend $20 for 3 hours on a Saturday night.

Support your local fed.

Okay /asp

Give them all ring names.

Attached: name.jpg (960x1058, 377K)

That's about 3 hours from me, if I wasn't broke and my car didn't get 9 miles per gallon, I'd go. $10 ain't so bad, even if they suck.

This guy gets it.

Local show is pretty based. Tickets are 20$ but its well located and the wrestlers are legimately good for the most part. A few of them were featured before they got big (Riddle, Sunny Kiss, Pilgrim Jr) and some other bigger names got there (Cobb, Joey Ryan). The booker is also legitimately smart and knows how to book a match and how to build the local talents. Majority of the guys don't look like anything impressive in term of charisma but there's a few standing out and giving pretty good matches. I go every once in a while and it's always with great fun. Only notable downside is that the place is too small for the amount of crowd being allowed there.

There's also another fed that boast itself as being the oldest in the area but it sucks. It's anything you can imagine in an indie fed : the booker is a 50yo boomer that books himself as the champion, none of the guys have muscle tone, everyone wrestles in a t-shirt and the matches are the most basic shit. Everybody are no-names I never heard of and they don't have any star powers either to draw a bit of dimes. Tickets are 10$ but I went to a show for free once and it was awful.

1. Downz-E-Dangerously
2. Panty thief
3. 5 foot Freddy
4. Spotty Mc. Flippy shit.
5. Greg
6. Raj
7. The guy who drove Raj there.
8/9. Forehead grease express
10. D-Bag Derek
11. The online child groomer
12. Spotty Mc. flippy shit's arch rival Dive St. spot fest.

1. El Hijo de Steve Buscemi
2. El Padre de Otis Dozovic
3. Ginger Nutz
4. Boy Da 5'1
5. Brazo de Noodle
6. Awkward I.T.
7. KYLE
8. Mid-Life Crisis Man (Earth II)
9. Coke (Coca-Cola) Snorter
10. Taylor Gay
11. Mid-Life Crisis Man Prime
12. Doucho the Douche

>/asp

I'm going to this. I've been to a lot of shows: WWF house shows, a couple Nitros, ECW Florida show, and a bunch of little indies over the course of my life. However, I've never been to an all female indy before. I want to drop acid beforehand. Wish me luck.

Attached: 47177690-64e1-11e9-91f7-33e7c7a43f78-rimg-w526-h295-gmir.jpg (526x295, 42K)

Kek number 7 Is dead on

sucks to be you guys. my local fed is based as fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=uXksKwx57wA

Attached: 20190720.jpg (600x927, 627K)

Big Bacon is legit.

Attached: Brad-Holliste.png (1059x690, 612K)

>10. Taylor Gay
heat magnet GOAT name

Last local show I went to was a collab between Freakshow Wrestling (ran by kizarny) and some other show. It was a dive bar with no a/c, no chairs and watered down drinks. Everybody that stood on the top rope had to duck to not hit the ceiling, I remember there was a break with shitty singing after the worse battle royale in existance but when it got to gay Hitler and the stoner brothers taking on trump and his space force I threw my cup of ice at one of the aliens, which was cleaned up by the ref in a chicken suit, and was on my way out with my fat date for an arcade and later sloppy sex.

Attached: B0v1uJmCcAAe2qr.jpg large.jpg (720x908, 262K)

For me, it's AJ Stones

Attached: aj.jpg (257x320, 26K)

Anyone know if phoenix has any indie feds i knida wanna see what we got

6 and 7 literally look like random fans wtf

livin' the dream

>I went to a wwe show once, it wasn’t very good, I guess all of them must be shit that’s why i never went to wcw or ecw shows
great mindset to have OP

>That guy top left

Attached: eljusto2.png (561x608, 473K)

PODER

sounds like a good night to me bro.

BASED
A
S
E
D

You in Pennsylvania?

DIMES DIMES DIMES DIMES DIEMS DIMEDIEMDIEMSDIMES