Press F to pay respect

Press F to pay respect

Attached: 82d.jpg (438x364, 62K)

Brian Peppers was their biggest draw

>hates Scientology
>its no worse than any other religion
What did they mean by this

it was dumb anyway

>lol look at me i make annoying noises with ugly 90s text graphics and tiling images in the background

18 years worth of history gone in an instant.
How scary.

Long before my time 2bh

They shut down the site without warning?

F

F

Bruh.,.

Smells like Boomer in here

Maybe it did more harm than good, in the long run. Memes as we know them today didn't exactly start there but it was where they really took off. I know it brought me many hours of laughter and joy over the years.

What dies on the internet is never truly gone but its still a shame.

rip hentai piano girl
you were always my favorite

DONT WASTE

put shoe on head

>scary
It was basically a meme website dude, don't be so melodramatic.

F
a much better rival than r*ddit

>be meme website
>have brief run of relevance in the mid-2000s
>suddenly the owner starts being a retard
>site quality drops with the influx of normies
>spend 10+ years as a shell of your former glory until someone mercifully pulls the plug
This is Yea Forums's destiny

F

What the fuck happened?

Go to Hell, you son of a bitch.

I went there during the stole my bike and you broke my reich era. Literally never knew what ytmnd stood for and never went back there. But I hope Hiroyuki pulls the plug on 4channel soon. This turd needs to be flushed.

It got shut down permanently

Damn, I know it should have happened years ago but it still was my first real delve into meme culture after Newgrounds (but I wouldn't call original Portal dress up games and celebrity killers NG memetic)

It's crazy to think they invented the modern meme, some people think Advice Animals was the first but YTMND was doing image marcos for a while before. very ahead of their time

That's not a complete fucking answer.

But it's true user, it just went down permanently with no reason given. It probably got too expensive to keep up anymore.

Well they better fucking have all the fucking stuff on a server hard drive thingy that goes back up when they're ready or fucking else. It's precisely because that site faded nobly while this piece of shit has only gotten bigger after O***a, that the wrong site absolutely, went down.

Captain Jean Luc Picard USS Enterprise

Hard F

Fucking Jews

Attached: 947BA432-C7EF-4097-845A-D6C59FE90713.png (1080x1080, 879K)