RAW RATINGS FUCKING SKYROCKET

>This week’s episode of WWE Raw drew 2,349,000 viewers. This is up from the 2,224,000 viewers the show did last week. Hour one averaged 2,576,000 viewers, hour two drew 2,391,000 viewers, and the final hour of the show averaged 2,080,000 viewers.
AEWHOS BTFO AGAIN

Attached: becky2k.jpg (768x432, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewrestlingnews.com/news/wwe-raw-viewership-for-5-13-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ewrestlingnews.com/news/wwe-raw-viewership-for-5-13-19

Roman THE DRAW Reigns

Final hour almost dropped below 2m

Based Wyatt drawing the ratings and Sami Zayn killing em at the main event.

no basketball this week. yawn. try again edrone.

How are the hours compared to last week?

there was no basketball this week bitch

BASED

Cope, AEWhofags

so? It was a fucking taped show, and Basketball won't be for much longer anyway

The last hour was the best hour. This is just proof that a 3rd hour was a mistake. It doesn't matter what you do.

Attached: 1555105777689.png (265x135, 66K)

Someone post last year's rating and compare them side-by-side.

They didn't mention AEW. Rent free.

>all those faggots in the RAW threads talking about ratings
>they got BTFO

The problem is that if the first 2 hours are shit, the there is not reason for people to stay tuned for the 3rd. They need to put the most focus on the 2nd hour so people won't flip away from the 3rd.

Although getting rid of the 3rd hour would be prime

That isnt how ratings work. You compare them to other shows in the time slot. RAW is always number 2 or 3 of all cable shows. Th only thing that beat it yesterday was Foxnews.

>WildCard worked

Vince is a ding-dong diddly genius

>you can't compare a show to itself

Attached: 51WQVIhJK2L.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Will Raw ever have a 3.0+ rating ever again?

>Th-that's not h-how it works!

Lmfao, shut the fuck up, retard. Let's see how much they've fallen in a single year. I think we're all eager to find out.

nobody cares if they fall from a year if everything on TV falls. The "retards" are the ones who were shocked WWE got big money for their shows last year because they couldn't understand this simple principle.

Only if it is on two channels concurrently. Ratings are a metric mesuring a specific time slot, nothing more.

RAW May 14th, 2018;
>Hour 1 - 2.903m, Hour 2 - 2.692, Hour 3 - 2.628m
>Overall Average - 2.741m

RAW May 13th, 2019;
>Hour 1 - 2.576m, Hour 2 - 2.391m, Hour 3 - 2.080m
>Overall Average - 2.349m

Down 14.3% year over year.

Didn't last year go up against the NBA playoffs, too? While this one didn't? OH NO NO NO NO NO.

b-b-but #1 on cable... :(

And no one cares. RAW still has some of the largest ad buyin rates in all of cable tv.

hahahahahahahahaaha no it doesn't, nobody wants to buy for wrestling, Modern Family reruns before Raw has better ad rates

So the current base viewership with no competition is 2.3m, that's pretty bad.

Final hour of 2m with NO! competition

No 1 Entertainment on Cable they ignore news and sports so they can say they are number 1

>the final hour of the show averaged 2,080,000 viewers.

Attached: 1551306434621.png (613x666, 567K)

Still more than Who Japan.

What even happened in the third hour?

Post AEWs.

Show will be doing 1.7m viewers during football season.

That's like 3.5m viewers, so no.

How can you actually be enjoying the current product? forget AEW vs WWE crap, to actually enjoy it, you have to be legit autistic.

The booking and promos are fucking horrendous

Nobody said they're enjoying it. The people that still watch it, will ALWAYS watch it because they are e-drones. Hell, I think they prefer when it's bad just so they can bitch about bnb it. Thst's how miserable a people they are.

(whispers in ear) shhh... don't tell anyone this, but if you still watch, you're an e-drone too...

Dude I started watching wrestling in 2002 when I was a kid and have watched it ever since but WWE is so fucking bad right now I'm basically ready to stop.

Can't watch Raw or Smackdown because they're so bad and just cancelled the Network a few weeks ago. If AEW doesn't work out and be an actually big company I think I will just stop altogether. I'm not wasting my life watching something I don't like anymore just so I can bitch about it on the internet.

>AEW faggots and Who Japan marks not realizing that this is the start of a big upswing and WWE will climb back and crush those two pissant companies when the October money comes in.

Attached: americanbadass.jpg (1216x822, 71K)

>citation needed

Something tells me that Popeyes isn't a top ad space buyer

I would unironically like to see that. Most AEWchads watch the one true promotion anyways.

Crowd was dead for becky.

Cope

Boo! I was enjoying watching the ratings FUCKING PLUMMET every week.