Lars Sullivan is fined for $ 100,000 by WWE

WWE this afternoon sent a statement to some American portals announcing that Dylan Miley, known in WWE as Lars Sullivan, will be fined $ 100,000 for the racist and xenophobic comments he made a few years ago in a Bodybuilding.com forum. In addition, Miley will have to complete a sensitivity course due to those comments. The company will also work with Dylan to meet with community organizations and discuss the power of social networks and the impact these words can have.

"Some blacks want to take advantage of the misfortunes of their great-grandparents, and they want a piece of the compassion pie, instead of taking personal responsibility, they choose to attack the white man and say we should take care of them," Sullivan wrote in the Bodybuilding.com forum. in 2011.

oh no no

Attached: RESEM80711lars.jpg (900x506, 85K)

Attached: yadontsay.jpg (500x500, 39K)

NO FRE*KING WAY!

Let's start a riot guys

Lars Sullivan said nothing factually wrong. Don't @ me

>"Some blacks want to take advantage of the misfortunes of their great-grandparents, and they want a piece of the compassion pie, instead of taking personal responsibility, they choose to attack the white man and say we should take care of them,"
yeah and he totally isn't vindicated 100% by the current response to him

OP here. Worked ya quick. Peace out I gotta go have sex

source?

If they ever found out one of their current black wrestlers, let's say Kofi Kingston, posted on a forum years ago the following:

"Some whites want to take advantage of the misfortunes of their great-grandparents, and they want a piece of the compassion pie, instead of taking personal responsibility, they choose to attack the black man and say we should take care of them,"

Would he get fined 100k?

cmon man we all know every white person has a 100k in ancestor slave money stashed away somewhere

that makes no sense in the context of white people.

What black person would say this unless as a parody to a post like Lars'?

I'm going to be famous one day.

ANY JOURNOLISTS READING THIS :
WHATEVER I SAID ON Yea Forums ABOUT TRANSGENDER AND MUSLIMS IS SATIRE. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.

>didn't say niggers
based nigger

Unless you are stupid enough to post your own picture or contact info or basically do anything where you yourself would have to eventually own it, you dont have to worry.

Lars is racist AND retarded.

how long until they have this single digit iq chimp apologizing to the black guys in the locker room lmao

Attached: BASEDuncletedonleftism.png (609x717, 188K)

>Please reelect President Sonya Deville as your leader in 2020. As you're no doubt aware. Miss Deville wasted no time in getting down to business immediately after a devastating attack on the United States Government.Tragically there were no survivors. After that she pledged. Together with her Wife. Mandy Rose that she'd make Iran pay. And she followed through. Now Iran is nonexistent amd and its all thanks to Miss Deville. Remember this when you head to the polls.
Thank You.

Attached: PresidentDeville.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

wut

Attached: imout.gif (220x203, 2.12M)

Why does it make sense in the context of black people?
So blacks get an excuse to be racist because context/scenario of the sentence?

The idea is that it's still fucking racism from the black guy who would say it. No reason why it should go only one way around because it fits a trend

ya worked?

Attached: thanks mark.jpg (720x406, 30K)

>fined $ 100,000 for the racist and xenophobic comments he made a few years ago in a Bodybuilding.com forum
Are they serious?

Attached: 5534678644375785377893.gif (295x221, 1.33M)

do you have water in the brain or something? literally the most retarded thing I've read on here and that's saying something

your post was fucking retarded man

I suppose yeah, only because what Sullivan said is true

There is no way that they can sue him for shit he said before he was with WWE. Did he have a contract in 2011?

Good news, some of the shit he said was shit while in WWEPC.

They have full right to fire him.

it would be unlawful firing and he could take them to court and the wwe would most likely settle.

More like confused. I don't know what I just read.

white people weren't slaves or second class citizens in LIVING MEMORY you utter fucking retard.

If Kofi said something like that, it would be shitty for him to say, but it wouldn't be close to what Lars said, because of the context of our society.

The absolute state of America.
I hope this is just wwe saying this shit to shut up the sponsors and Lars doesn't have to pay anything

Attached: 1545344359085.png (310x204, 103K)

bulbasaurs can't be wrong in 2019 thanks to the kardashians, tumblr, israel, brie larson & marvel movies

>no white slaves
The Irish would like to have a word with you. The first slaves brought to America in the 1600’s were white irish men and children. They were cheaper than Africans.

Niggers are just as racist as we the white gods. But cause of hitler everybody bitches about us today. Goddamn let's just make an only white state in the usa and let us live peacefully

>muh context!

Any nigger in WWE could literally post on twitter that all white people should be killed and they would go completely unpunished. Whites are simply held to higher standards and you know it fag.

>Some blacks want to take advantage of the misfortunes of their great-grandparents, and they want a piece of the compassion pie, instead of taking personal responsibility, they choose to attack the white man and say we should take care of them
Literally all of this is true.

Apologize, white boy

what are the chances that after this Lars works himself into a shoot and cracks open R-Truth’s skull with a steel chair next time they are in the ring?

>enter thread
>people actually think Lars got fined

Attached: 1551618340229.jpg (1024x1024, 1.03M)

Bruh

worked

Don’t worry it’s just a kayfabe fine so the sjws are satisfy

everyones been slaves to someone else at one point in their life. I really doubt there is a person on this earth that hasnt had a slave ancestor.

I dare you guys to have a look at the leddit thread. There are people who equate shitposting to murder and armed robbery and think he should be put in prison.

Is this how normies actually think?

Of course Lars didn't really get fined. Lars doesn't even have $100,000. No one who works for the WWE does.

Go back

You do realize a lot of people will want proof they he did so somehow the wwe will have to do it